Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 16 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:24 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Date time 2019-08-04 10:23:03.8 UTC

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=784111

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 16 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Date time 2019-08-04 10:23:03.8 UTC

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=784111

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
50 m
M6.2 quake hits off Fukushima; no tsunami warning issued (link: https://japantoday.com/category/national/M6.2-quake-hits-off-Fukushima-no-tsunami-warning-issued#.XUcEFm7WeZg.twitter) japantoday.com/category/natio…

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:17 am

We had a geomagnetic storm today:

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/magnetic_storms.html

Geomagnetic storms were observed for the past 24 hours
Magnetic storm of level G1 (minor) from 06:00 to 09:00
Magnetic storm of level G1 (minor) from 09:00 to 12:00
Magnetic storm of level G1 (minor) from 12:00 to 15:00
Magnetic storm of level G1 (minor) from 15:00 to 18:00

Not much, dunno why, sun is "sleeping".

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:48 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
4 h
BREAKING: Earthquake Strikes Western Texas

https://newsbreakinglive.com/2019/08/25/breaking-earthquake-strikes-western-texas/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:26 am

In google pics there was sth. about flights diverted to other airports. Interesting, the news were mainly in English and Dutch, only one in German???

But there is no climate change, no no , Trump said so.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 16 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:29 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:39 am

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Region SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
Date time 2019-08-27 23:55:17.9 UTC
Location 60.23 S ; 26.53 W
Depth 10 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=788832

That's "near" Antarctica and Fireland.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:40 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region OFF COAST OF OREGON
Date time 2019-08-29 15:07:57.8 UTC
Location 43.64 N ; 128.07 W
Depth 2 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=789168

Upps!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Magnitude mb 4.9
Region BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
Date time 2019-08-30 13:01:35.4 UTC
Location 44.65 N ; 18.57 E
Depth 2 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=789355

That's a biggie for this place.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:35 pm

Magnitude mb 4.5
Region DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
Date time 2019-08-30 15:38:15.0 UTC
Location 37.54 N ; 26.80 E
Depth 12 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=789376

Magnitude mb 4.6
Region DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
Date time 2019-08-30 17:21:04.7 UTC
Location 37.54 N ; 26.76 E
Depth 5 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=789396

Short after that on the Balcans.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:24 am

Interesting, the KP-index forecast is relatively high:

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/forecast_activity.html

while the sun seems to be "silent" like a dead rat:

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:13 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
2 m
Category 5 Hurricane, one of the strongest in modern history and he is still heading straight for Trump's resort at Mar-a-Lago, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA.

☝

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:07 pm

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=114&typ=euro#2

There's a little swarm of EQs in central Turkey today with the strongest at 5.1.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:53 pm

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=793089

Interesting, it's said in Central Turkey but on the map it's western Syria?

Magnitude ML 3.3
Region CENTRAL TURKEY
Date time 2019-09-18 23:19:10.8 UTC
Location 36.10 N ; 35.85 E
Depth 5 km

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:39 pm

Magnitude mb 5.6
Region ADRIATIC SEA
Date time 2019-09-21 14:04:25.2 UTC
Location 41.36 N ; 19.40 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 5.2
Region ADRIATIC SEA
Date time 2019-09-21 14:15:52.1 UTC
Location 41.24 N ; 19.47 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 4.7
Region ADRIATIC SEA
Date time 2019-09-21 16:10:40.3 UTC
Location 41.35 N ; 19.41 E
Depth 40 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=793590#map

Go to Interactive map, a swarm near Tirana, a few smaller than the above.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:16 pm

Earth is rumbling ...

Map:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/#2w

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region PUERTO RICO REGION
Date time 2019-09-24 03:23:35.5 UTC
Location 18.97 N ; 67.36 W
Depth 10 km

Puerto Rico with a lot of aftershocks

Magnitude mb 5.6
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2019-09-24 07:48:58.2 UTC
Location 34.15 N ; 26.13 E
Depth 20 km

Magnitude mb 4.7
Region WESTERN TURKEY
Date time 2019-09-24 08:00:22.3 UTC
Location 40.88 N ; 28.21 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 4.7
Region WESTERN IRAN
Date time 2019-09-24 09:02:01.5 UTC
Location 31.90 N ; 49.70 E
Depth 40 km

Magnitude mb 5.9
Region PAKISTAN
Date time 2019-09-24 11:01:55.0 UTC
Location 33.12 N ; 73.83 E
Depth 10 km

affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:57 pm

A rare one in the middle of nowhere in the North Sea???

Magnitude mb 4.6
Region NORTH SEA
Date time 2019-09-24 13:38:12.7 UTC
Location 56.97 N ; 1.83 E
Depth 2 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:18 pm

From Canada (not sure if recent video):

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 16 3700336097 The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 16 3700336097 The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 16 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:53 am

Magnitude Mw 6.5
Region SERAM, INDONESIA
Date time 2019-09-25 23:46:46.2 UTC
Location 3.45 S ; 128.45 E
Depth 33 km

Several aftershocks, the last and highest M 5.5

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next