Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weekend Thread

4 posters

Go down

The Weekend Thread Empty The Weekend Thread

Post by The Original Mind Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:26 am

A go-to place to hang out on weekends.

The Weekend Thread 3077205713
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

The Weekend Thread Empty Re: The Weekend Thread

Post by The Original Mind Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:26 am

Anyone here tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 am

The Original Mind wrote:A go-to place to hang out on weekends.

The Weekend Thread 3077205713

The Weekend Thread 1455193345

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 am

The Original Mind wrote:Anyone here tonight?

Guess I'll be around.

The Weekend Thread 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:27 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Anyone here tonight?

Guess I'll be around.

Lol.

New trailer from the makers of Fallout: New Vegas

The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:54 am

I didn't hear much positive reactions on Fallout76 (guess its from different team tho').

Btw I noticed teaser on Far Cry 6. It should be post-apo game...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Yeah I saw that trailer. Looks really interesting. Fallout 76 has been a disaster - I don't have it, but from what I've read it's buggy as hell and just plain boring. Next year brings The Outer Worlds, Far Cry 6, and Cyberpunk 2077. Think I'm set.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Ah, Cyberpunk. Looks really interesting. And don't forget Atomic Hearth I brought up earlier. Nice lookingm Stalker style game. Oh, and new Metro we should not forget:

My days should be 48 hours long as I already have not much free time...

No

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Btw finally I put together all the things for the new PC and recently I'm thinking if I should put it together myself or give it to nearby service. I never guilt a PC myself, allways it was completed by the supplier. But, also, I never bought PC components ffom several shops as I did it now.

The most confusing thing for me is correct wiring and CPU instalation...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:10 am

Happy Weekend! (almost I work tomorrow)

My Son built 3 computers with components he bought online. If you need tips I can ask him to help.

Anywho...happy weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:44 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ah, Cyberpunk. Looks really interesting. And don't forget Atomic Hearth I brought up earlier. Nice lookingm Stalker style game. Oh, and new Metro we should not forget:

My days should be 48 hours long as I already have not much free time...

No

Yeah I'll be working 64 hours this week. Not much time for games...
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:52 am

How to Be Invisible on the Internet

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/how-to-be-invisible-on-the-internet/

Here's the ultimate guide: https://www.privacytools.io/#addons
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Libertine wrote:Happy Weekend! (almost I work tomorrow)

My Son built 3 computers with components he bought online. If you need tips I can ask him to help.

Anywho...happy weekend

Thanks for offer! I'm still considering it. However, I watched some videos already and it gonna be better to let it on the service. If nothing else then they surely have better equipment and tools than me. Also, if it won't work as expected, then I'll be able to blame someone else.

And happy weekend all!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Hahaha

lol! lol! lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:05 am

I'm shocked the youtube police let the video stay up. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Well I'm more sick today than I was when I took Friday off work. And I have to work today. Just downed some pills that will hopefully fight my splitting headache. If they haven't changed the schedule, today should be a relatively easy day at work. Looking forward to 4 days off for Christmas...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:47 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Well I'm more sick today than I was when I took Friday off work. And I have to work today. Just downed some pills that will hopefully fight my splitting headache. If they haven't changed the schedule, today should be a relatively easy day at work. Looking forward to 4 days off for Christmas...

If it's a flu then it gonna take one week. 3rd and 4th day is the worst as I know. And mostly it does not matter if you use some medicine or not. It's always one week.

Be well soon, bud!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I didn't hear much positive reactions on Fallout76 (guess its from different team tho').

Btw I noticed teaser on Far Cry 6. It should be post-apo game...:

WoW! There's so many of good titles but so little time to play. I still got Fallout 4 on a shelve waiting to start the adventure. I almost finished Witcher 3 after months. Then I had my little nephews sleeping over last weekend, so I bought Batman-Arkham night for the boy but he got scared from intro, watching arkham thugs. So I bought Unravel 2 and they fell in love right away. The Weekend Thread 1619689188

Seriously tho, I've been watching trailers in store and there are soooo many good titles. I play read dead redemption now, it does it for me, I get hooked on that gameplay pretty fast. I think Rockstar are geniuses, games like Bully or The Warriors, they just know how to make it and present it.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down