Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:05 pm

Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:ATM Alaska up to >30 °C, Malaysia/Philippines around 20 °C

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=-157.45,62.17,2494/loc=-150.820,62.037

Shocked

Also Greenland + arctic area closest to Europe has had much warmer weather than usual at now and during past few months.

And ofc in Europe there was exceptional Europe heatwave the other week breaking all time records. Ever since the insanely strong el nino event in 1998 it seems like global weather/climate has gone nuts, well in my perspective it has anyway. Maybe it triggered something?

Well, but orange God said there is no climate change at all.

scratch

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:ATM Alaska up to >30 °C, Malaysia/Philippines around 20 °C

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=-157.45,62.17,2494/loc=-150.820,62.037

Shocked

Also Greenland + arctic area closest to Europe has had much warmer weather than usual at now and during past few months.

And ofc in Europe there was exceptional Europe heatwave the other week breaking all time records. Ever since the insanely strong el nino event in 1998 it seems like global weather/climate has gone nuts, well in my perspective it has anyway. Maybe it triggered something?

Well, but orange God said there is no climate change at all.

scratch

He thanks his president to have aircondition, so his climate stays the same.

cyclops

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:49 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:23 am

RT
@RT_com
34m34 minutes ago

BREAKING: 7.0 magnitude earthquake hits #Indonesia, tsunami warning issued https://on.rt.com/9xpm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:21 am

Flash floodings in Washington D.C.:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 D-9mk8JXUAAaXES

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 D--M35kUcAA8Ck4

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 D-9jVemXsAEU2hi

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:26 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:28 am

Hurricane watch in Gulf of Mexico for the weekend:

Potential for something nasty

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 Nam3km_mslp_wind_seus_58

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:16 am

Greece (7 deaths so far) and Italy - heavy thunderstorms with hail and water tornadoes:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48945821

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/watch-italy-struck-by-hail-the-size-of-oranges-a-tornado-and-beach-fire-936065.html

"Hail the size of oranges has injured 18 people in an Italian Adriatic city"

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 am

20 injured in Italy after a hail storm.

Well, no wonder...

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 D_JXFSiXUAAASoC

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 Holy_s11

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:15 am

Weather models indicate another 40c+ heatwave in parts of Europe after the coming week. But too far out at the moment to have high confidence this will actually happen.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 ECM0-240

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.0
Region GULF OF ADEN
Date time 2019-07-14 19:12:27.2 UTC

scratch scratch

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:29 am

Global temperature anomaly for June 2019...

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 7A602484-F83D-4635-AD38-C75D7C0F0B8E.jpeg.5e069685b1e2b12d7e9c4c7d08c46cd5

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:50 am

Next week, seems it could be the start of a prolonged heatwave for Europe:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 PDz6Xl3nTo

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:51 am

Anon wrote:Next week, seems it could be the start of a prolonged heatwave for Europe:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 PDz6Xl3nTo

Link expired

Could be another record breaking heatwave for some:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 S1kylhL

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:34 am

I think it will become a hard ride, not limited to the next weeks. But the economic system needs eternal growth, more ressources, not less. Simpletons think, a few measures like CO2 tax will help, but it's a drop of water on a wildfire.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:35 am

Magnitude Mw 5.3
Region GREECE
Date time 2019-07-19 11:13:14.9 UTC

A few followed, inclusive a 4.4

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:15 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:20 am

Anon wrote:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 Giphy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:09 am

GFS model also has nighttime lows not going below 24-28c in some places of Europe on consecutive days next week. National emergencies looming if accurate...

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:11 am

49,9c near Biblical Sodom in Israel...

Shocked

Here is another model for the upcoming heat wave in the article below:

https://www.novinky.cz/pocasi/510940-evropu-zasahne-dalsi-vlna-veder-varovani-plati-i-pro-cesko.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:21 pm

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/

is down.

scratch

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:59 am

Arctic sea ice loss on track for record

https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/charctic-interactive-sea-ice-graph/

Arctic summer 2019: record-beating heat, dramatic ice loss and raging wildfires

Never before have temperatures this high been registered at this time of year. June 2019 was the warmest ever on record on planet earth.

The previous record from 2016 was smashed. It was the world’s 43rd consecutive June and the 414th consecutive month with temperatures above the 20th century average. Nine of the 10 warmest Junes have occurred since 2010, the World Meteorological Organization informs.

The heat dried out vegetation and prepared the ground for major wildfires.

According to the Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service there were in June more than 100 intense and long-lived wildfires raging in areas north of the Arctic Circle. North Siberia and Alaska were worst hit. In June alone, these fires emitted 50 megatonnes of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, which is equivalent to Sweden’s total annual emissions, the monitoring service says. That is more than was released by Arctic fires in the same month between 2010 and 2018 combined.

https://thebarentsobserver.com/en/arktika/2019/07/worlds-warmest-june-ever-heatwave-raged-across-parts-arctic

And now models show the plume of air that is given Europe its current heatwave will bizarrely move to the Greenland next week. affraid

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:24 am

Was unconfirmed, but now confirmed:

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:44 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:58 am

St. Petersburg records lowest temperature since 1894 at +12 degrees
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:07 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region OFFSHORE O'HIGGINS, CHILE
Date time 2019-08-01 18:28:06.8 UTC

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=783531

https://www.emsc-csem.org/#2w

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:39 am

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA
Date time 2019-08-02 12:03:26.2 UTC

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=783706

https://www.emsc-csem.org/#2w

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:24 am

Moscow experiences coldest July this century
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:05 pm

Globally speaking, July was hottest month ever recorded on Earth, preliminary data shows.

WMO data shows that global temperatures in July were about 1.2C above pre-industrial levels.

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/july-weather-hottest-month-ever-climate-change-heatwave-global-warming-wmo-a9035356.html

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 15 EA-e1FIWkAAHS7Z

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next