Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 23 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:48 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 23 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Magnitude mb 4.5
Region EASTERN GREENLAND
Date time 2020-04-17 14:56:54.2 UTC
Location 65.89 N ; 37.68 W
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 4.3
Region EASTERN GREENLAND
Date time 2020-04-17 15:23:24.7 UTC
Location 65.87 N ; 37.27 W
Depth 13 km

Extraordinary place, 2 EQs within 30 minutes. ???

Suspect Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:09 am

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Region BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
Date time 2020-04-18 08:25:37.6 UTC
Location 27.13 N ; 140.09 E
Depth 470 km

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:59 am

Magnitude Mw 5.7
Region BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
Date time 2020-04-18 09:24:19.0 UTC
Location 27.19 N ; 140.01 E
Depth 494 km

Hope that are not foreshocks.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
Date time 2020-04-19 20:39:08.0 UTC
Location 39.01 N ; 141.89 E
Depth 60 km

Oh no, please not ... the Fuku shit has also started with lower ones, afair a 6.x

pale

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:42 am

Magnitude mb 4.7
Region ICELAND
Date time 2020-04-20 03:54:52.2 UTC
Location 64.68 N ; 17.16 W
Depth 10 km

That is at famous Badarbunga.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:40 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:25 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:19 pm

pale

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Magnitude M 3.8
Region SLOVAKIA
Date time 2020-04-23 23:18:27.6 UTC
Location 48.76 N ; 21.88 E
Depth 10 km

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 23 850822.regional.seismicity.mag.thumb

Very unusual place (yellow star) near Ukraine border.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Magnitude mb 5.3
Region ROMANIA
Date time 2020-04-24 22:04:20.8 UTC
Location 45.75 N ; 27.25 E
Depth 30 km

Downgraded:

Magnitude mb 4.9
Region ROMANIA
Date time 2020-04-24 22:04:18.5 UTC
Location 45.89 N ; 27.47 E
Depth 23 km

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:30 pm

An older from today:

Magnitude mb 4.5
Region LAKE VICTORIA REGION, TANZANIA
Date time 2020-04-24 21:07:52.4 UTC
Location 3.46 S ; 32.26 E
Depth 5 km

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 23 851106.regional.seismicity.mag.thumb

Unusual place.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:16 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:30 pm

Magnitude ML 3.8
Region SPAIN
Date time 2020-04-25 21:19:36.7 UTC
Location 39.10 N ; 2.67 W
Depth 2 km

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 23 851405.regional.seismicity.mag.thumb

Again unusual place. I dunno what to think, but lately often EQs in unusual places and now again overall ~double the usual number of EQs.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Magnitude mb 5.0
Region SOUTHERN IRAN
Date time 2020-05-01 20:28:10.5 UTC
Location 28.38 N ; 57.09 E
Depth 20 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 02, 2020 5:58 am

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
2m
MAGNITUDE 6.0 EARTHQUAKE STRIKES CRETE, GREECE - EMSC

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 02, 2020 6:56 am

Magnitude Mw 6.5
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2020-05-02 12:51:04.9 UTC
Location 34.07 N ; 25.66 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 5.2
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2020-05-02 13:33:49.3 UTC
Location 34.05 N ; 25.57 E
Depth 10 km

and a few smaller EQs in northern Italy/south of the Alpes.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/#2

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 23 TEUROMED.24hours

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 02, 2020 7:01 am

Was in the sea south of Crete, but I've read sth. about tsunami warning.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 02, 2020 9:31 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 05, 2020 10:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 06, 2020 11:50 am

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region BANDA SEA
Date time 2020-05-06 13:53:55.3 UTC
Location 6.85 S ; 129.83 E
Depth 99 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 15, 2020 5:36 am

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region NEVADA
Date time 2020-05-15 11:03:28.7 UTC
Location 38.14 N ; 117.92 W
Depth 10 km

>10 aftershocks until now.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 15, 2020 12:45 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region NEVADA
Date time 2020-05-15 11:03:28.7 UTC
Location 38.14 N ; 117.92 W
Depth 10 km

>10 aftershocks until now.

6,5 in Nevada...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 16, 2020 6:39 am

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=75&typ=NAM#3

>300 aftershocks since the big one, now ~26 hrs later.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 18, 2020 3:58 am

Magnitude mb 4.9
Region SWEDEN
Date time 2020-05-18 01:11:56.9 UTC
Location 67.83 N ; 20.14 E
Depth 10 km

Very unusual place:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=858599#summary

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 23 858599.regional.seismicity.mag.thumb

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 18, 2020 4:04 am

Same place as a few days ago the >6, with a few aftershocks:

Magnitude Mw 5.3
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2020-05-18 04:18:17.6 UTC
Location 34.06 N ; 25.61 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude Mw 5.5
Region OFF COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Date time 2020-05-18 07:02:34.7 UTC
Location 40.84 N ; 127.33 W
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 18, 2020 8:44 am

Magnitude mb 4.8
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2020-05-18 11:48:07.2 UTC
Location 34.11 N ; 25.54 E
Depth 10 km

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 19, 2020 4:46 pm

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=tstorm_routes&trid=1446

Cyclone landfall in ~ 12 hrs south of Calcutta. Region between India and Bangladesh. Perhaps the Sundarbans will help a bit to stop waves, dunno.

affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 19, 2020 9:05 pm

Edenville Dam broke - Michigan:

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Mon May 25, 2020 11:56 pm

Huge storm  - hurricane in Urals - Rusia:

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next