Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Talos
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:48 pm

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:57 pm

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/02/08/duterte-us-philippines-military-collaboration-agreement-is-toast/

"The agreement provides legal immunity for US soldiers conducting military exercises in the Philippines."

No free raping?

"Enraged by the US decision to cancel the visa of former police chief and Senator Roland dela Rosa last month, Duterte had given Washington a month to fix its ‘mistake,’ refusing to back down even as other members of his government urged him to reconsider."

Leaving the bandwaggon?

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:11 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
Sheikh Qais Khazali: We had a decision to carry out a comprehensive bombing of the American bases in Iraq not less than the Iranian missile strikes, but it was agreed with Haj Hadi al-Amiri and Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr that we give an opportunity to political action and +++
7:56 nachm. · 8. Feb. 2020·Twitter Web App

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
14 Min.
Antwort an 
@ynms79797979
then to popular action with a million march and then we wait.
Sheikh Qais Al-Khazali: The option of resistance will not be until after the official American refusal to withdraw, and the Iraqi people are no less than other people if they do not exceed it in defending their dignity

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
14 Min.
, so the occupation will be answered.
Sheikh Qais Al-Khazali: The military option to respond to the survival of the American forces exists, perhaps after a week or more, and this depends on the extent of the implementation of the American forces request to parliament and +++

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
14 Min.
the millionth march to leave Iraq

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:27 pm

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 949160760 #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 949160760 #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 949160760

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Stable meddling in Kazachstan and other regions there.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:48 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
Feb 7
Iraq considers deepening military ties with Russia

https://apnews.com/eef84afdb1700f67266e4c90936024a7https://apnews.com/eef84afdb1700f67266e4c90936024a7

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:10 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
5m
BREAKING: Gunshots heard at shopping mall in #Thailand where shooter holed up

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
9m
-breaking-

US Special Op. Forces & US trained Afghan commandos got into a verbal dispute with each other right before they were ready to engage Taliban in Nangarhar Province.

Between 6-18 US Special Op. Forces r said to have been eliminated by Afghan forces, their allies.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:20 pm

Thread:

https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1226227736118800385

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:25 pm

Russian SOF in Syria:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:29 pm

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:41 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
16m
BREAKING: Thai shooter, who took hostages, started shootout with special forces at multi-storey parking, managed to leave building – reports https://sptnkne.ws/Bsrv

#Korat #KoratShooting #กราดยิงโคราช

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
10m
#BREAKING Two casualties brought out of the mall in Nakhon Ratchasima after shooting: Reuters

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:45 pm

Interesting vid ...

Question Suspect Question Shocked Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:51 pm

Mahyar
@Mahyar01674117
·
5h
Iran offers to mediate between Turkey and Syria to avoid a full out war between the two. Iran also calls for a regional coalition between Iran,Turkey,Pakistan,China and Russia. 3 nuclear powers, 2 UNSC members, 1/4 of the world population and 15% of the world economy.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:52 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2m
Syrian Army scores massive advance across southern #Aleppo https://is.gd/pz9ogT #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:59 pm

Or the other way round, false flag or such from USA?

Suspect Suspect Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:00 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
#US military attack #afghanistan- “Several helicopters landed in and departed from the HQ compound taking out casualties. We dont know how many killed or wounded”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:04 pm

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2713748720 #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2713748720

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:05 pm

"Another Turkish military convoy entered the territory of the Syrian province of Idlib and is moving south."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:48 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
27m
BREAKING: Thai soldier shooter killed one special forces serviceman, injured another

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:18 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
9m
Large Syrian Army convoy enters #Saraqib as they prepare to push to Sarmin: video https://is.gd/JyJw0L #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:45 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
22m
URGENT: #Wuhan-#hubei province reports over 80 new deaths. #Coronavirus now surpasses 800 deaths. Full national numbers are yet to be published.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:45 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:45 pm

CNN Philippines
@cnnphilippines
·
Feb 7
BREAKING: President Rodrigo Duterte 'is instructing' Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea to ask the Department of Foreign Affairs to send the United States a notice to terminate the Visiting Forces Agreement, Palace says http://cnn.ph

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next