Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Talos
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:14 pm

More of alike from Poland and others you can find under this hashtag:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/DefenderEurope?src=hashtag_click

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:40 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:28 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:37 pm

And with their straight pro-US-politics they wonder about the voting results. Our gov. throws us under the bus. Meanwhile I think half of voters would like to have completely other parties.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:59 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:20 pm

That would be a thing ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Germany, retreat and stronghold for jihadists and other rabble.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:05 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:OK, may Israel boycott me, wonder how.  pirat

Too bad I can not really identify which products in the supermarket are from there. The other BS like Airbnb I don't use.

Question Question Question

For us are most interesting products from General Mills I guess. They are behind cereals as Cheerios or milk products as Yoplait.

https://www.generalmills.com/Product-Locator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Mills

The most of their brands is not common here though. I never heard of Angel Bakeries as well:

https://www.angelbakeries.com/our-products

It's goot to know about Motorola, too.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:06 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
Nasrallah: “We have enough Missiles to send #Israel back to Stone Age.” (#Hezbollah)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
2h
#Russia ready to study Havana's offers on strengthening #Cuba's defence capacity - ambassador

https://sputniknews.com/latam/202002131078302138-russia-ready-to-study-havanas-offers-on-strengthening-cubas-defence-capacity--ambassador/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:19 am

Mainstream media reporting 4 Iranian officers and 3 Syrian generals killed in Israeli strikes with zero evidence other than SOHR saying so how would SOHR know that? When he lives in the UK with zero contacts with the Syrian government.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:39 am

Talos wrote:Mainstream media reporting 4 Iranian officers and 3 Syrian generals killed in Israeli strikes with zero evidence other than SOHR saying so how would SOHR know that? When he lives in the UK with zero contacts with the Syrian government.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 am

maytham
@maytham956
·
40m
The Syrian army liberates the town of Orm Soghra

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:41 am

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
16m
Breaking , Syrian Army liberates Uram Al-Sgreh and the second Engineers Buildings ..

SAA also liberstes Regiment 46 Base .. The Turkish army is surrounded now inside the base

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:42 am

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760 #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760 #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:56 am

Zionists are mad:

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1254334646

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:59 am

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
1m
There are 10 turkish observation posts entirely surrounded by SAA

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2569f82799f6d8d91fe5ccc97a8f09c7_thanksgiving-soup-clipart-clipartxtras_940-940

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:08 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 am

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
52m
SAA and Iraian forces losses in Feberuary 6 Israeli attack:
-The SAA lost four systems, eight officers\soldiers were also injured.
-Iranian forces lost several R&R centers, field kichen and empty warhouses, their personnel didn't susitin any injures what so ever.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:11 am

Talos wrote:Mainstream media reporting 4 Iranian officers and 3 Syrian generals killed in Israeli strikes with zero evidence other than SOHR saying so how would SOHR know that? When he lives in the UK with zero contacts with the Syrian government.

Tarot? Crystal ball? Coffee grounds? Uncle info?

geek

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:50 am

No barriers, no bodyguards needed. Never seen it like this with western presidents or even high ranking politicians.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:06 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:08 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:10 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:15 am

Thread:

https://twitter.com/ASBreakingNews/status/1228188845411164162

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:31 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next