Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Talos
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:57 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:03 am

If they keep up this pace, the M5 will be free on Monday at the latest.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:03 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:04 am

Böhse Tante wrote:If they keep up this pace, the M5 will be free on Monday at the latest.

Twisted Evil

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:23 am

The morning Saraqib was surrounded I thought: This week they will finish.

bounce pirat pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:23 am

The morning Saraqib was surrounded I thought: This week they will finish.

bounce pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:56 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:11 am

Remember, this was a week ago!

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:33 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Remember, this was a week ago!

pirat

Jihadists are nothing but shit. Current developement clearly proves that ISIS and Al Qaeda wouldn't be able to take over half of Syria and Iraq without direct suppoert of NATO and Israel. As soon as supply routs were interrrupted the terrorist proxy army started to fall back.
And don't forget - US and it's fake "anti-terror" coalition pretended fight against the terrorists for about 4 years with 0 result.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:41 am

I mainly meant the map, how fast that was. The difference from then and now. It's now ~20 km length and ~1,5-3 km width to M5 left, then ~3 km on the western side. Then the road between Aleppo and Damascus can be used soon.

bounce pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:21 pm

paid ideologues chat spontaneously - rare
(at least we're spared talking heads w/ meme level IQ scripting)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:25 pm

Zambeezi wrote:paid ideologues chat spontaneously - rare
(at least we're spared talking heads w/ meme level IQ scripting)

I liked Bannon while ago. I even liked his remarks regarding Trump after the orange guy fired him.

Btw what is this about?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I liked Bannon while ago. I even liked his remarks regarding Trump after the orange guy fired him.

Btw what is this about?

imo? just more billionaire funded showboating. anymore... i believe NOTHING is 'really' grassroots.
did you see the footages of the brand new vans transporting the token white nationalists after the 'parade'?
all is theater and socially engineered for impact.

I have to agree w/ Max here: millennial hucksters are making a killing manipulating/inflaming national politics.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:14 pm

An Algorithm That Grants Freedom, or Takes It Away
What It’s Like To Have Your Freedom Determined by an Algorithm
https://archive.is/Bgwc0
Across the United States and Europe, government software is making probation decisions and predicting whether teens will commit crime.
“Where is my human interaction?” Mr. Gates asked, sitting next to his lawyer in the boardroom of the Philadelphia public defender’s office.
“How do you win against a computer that is built to stop you? How do you stop something that predetermines your fate?”
#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 7639686486c325f46337ea2075b18f1204794f92
State Representative Todd Stephens is a member of a Pennsylvania commission working to adopt predictive technology.
Like many states, Pennsylvania has mandated that an algorithm be developed to help courts decide the sentence after someone is convicted.

Nearly every state in America has turned to this new sort of governance algorithm, according to the Electronic Privacy Information Center.
Algorithm Watch, a watchdog in Berlin, has identified similar programs in at least 16 European countries.
As the practice spreads into new places and new parts of government, United Nations investigators, civil rights lawyers, labor unions and community organizers have been pushing back.
They are angered by a growing dependence on automated systems that are taking humans and transparency out of the process.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:22 pm

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 EQUdX1GWkAAOgZJ?format=jpg&name=medium

also:
-- GEROMAN --
@GeromanAT
·
16m
Turkey is setting up a new OP on that hill here
Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
22m
Idlib
The Turkish army is establishing a new military post on Quminas Hill in the eastern Idlib countryside.
#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 EQUq7COXkAATGDs?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:10 pm

Good morning at 12:10  Wink

bounce pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:.
Good morning at 12:10  Wink

bounce pirat

Aye, II'm quite late today, too

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1619689188

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 3297919598

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:44 pm

So why then further votings, elections or such? Reestablish monarchy or slavery and tell us that we are happy with it. You don't care what 99% of people think or want anyway. 

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:47 pm

It always cracks me up when a majority of little fuckers in Germany with ~3000 € wages  defend this system with nails and teeth because they believe they're on the verge of becoming upper class.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:37 am

This can become existentially important one day ...

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next