Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 4 Empty Re: Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:31 am

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t204-links-aktuell-zu-politik-und-wirtschaft

Here I collect interesting articles, mainly on economics and politics, very often also on the situation in the USA from a German perspective. Maybe you will find information which is not communicated to the US public in this way. For example to the housing market or the pension funds, that looks bad. Probably soon here too, probably before long everything will fall apart.

Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 4 Empty Re: Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

Post by Slovák Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:.

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t204-links-aktuell-zu-politik-und-wirtschaft

Here I collect interesting articles, mainly on economics and politics, very often also on the situation in the USA from a German perspective. Maybe you will find information which is not communicated to the US public in this way. For example to the housing market or the pension funds, that looks bad. Probably soon here too, probably before long everything will fall apart.

Exclamation

Will be doing ... thanks for the link.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:37 pm

Most of it is from "cashkurs", the web presence of a very social and critical German stockbroker (an extremely rare combination). Much of his site is usually not addressed in the MSM or is very hidden or glossed over. 

As a non-member I had to get most of it out behind the paywall, but it's worth it. That's why I want to make it accessible to others. I think it gives a good overview of what is really going on. Every few days I will save the newly collected articles there.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4