Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 2 Empty Re: Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:24 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 2 Empty Re: Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:24 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:27 am

Economy is going down, with or without coronavirus, but it's a good excuse.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:22 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:52 pm

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:50 pm

So it has been apparent Lagarde (now the ECB president) has been proven either incompetent or a blatant liar. Well, do not wonder this world going to hell when idiots like her making careers. Mission accomplished! pig

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:23 pm

Methinks people like her or politicians are mainly figureheads and mouthpieces with no real control of anything. So both, incompetent liars. 

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:19 pm

Twisted Evil

Murika needs moar war ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:42 pm

High stock market figures/share prices say hardly anything about the state of the economy. Most of the "money" from the central banks is spent in this stock exchange monopoly instead of using it for productive work.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:28 am

Remember, capital seeks the highest profits, which it also finds in real estate - and rents and house prices are rising and rising. And so are the homeless numbers.

If anyone thinks the QE has no impacts on his life ...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Remember, capital seeks the highest profits, which it also finds in real estate - and rents and house prices are rising and rising. And so are the homeless numbers.

If anyone thinks the QE has no impacts on his life ...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

That tweet is gone ...

I only remember that there was a interesting chart shown. Too much truth?

Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:18 pm

Capitalism, capitalism above everything, above everything in the world. Cheer your personal demise and believe that it is your own fault, as the oligarchs tell you. Save some money for the rope before you starve to death.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:58 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:59 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:44 am

5.6 fold GDP = green toilet paper.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:03 am

Remember, one man's debts are another man's assets.

The money isn't gone, it's only in other people's pockets ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:35 am

Seems he has a bit of economix knowledge. What I've read so far.

Nanotech ET man
@nanotechexec
Managing Director, CEO
http://rense.com/ILABerlin2010…
https://rense.com/general96/whydo.html
Switzerland and Czech Republic

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:41 am

Thread:

https://twitter.com/Trictrac15/status/1231295764585951235

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:21 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:31 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:10 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:07 pm

In 2011 I've read something on the web, "2012 - Revolution or WWIII" where these themes were already mentioned. But since ~25 years now I see the economy crumbling, slowly but steadily.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:13 pm

Oh shit, that's no good. WITH coronavirus it may fall even further.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:16 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:31 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next