Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Matjaz
Terviseks
Mr Badger
ShockJock
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
FoShizzle
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:17 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Libya:

Intelyse North Africa‏ @IntelyseNAfrica · 42 min.
#LIBYA - strong explosions followed by sounds of gunfire inside the National Oil Corporation building in #Tripoli - Report

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:19 am

Enrico Ivanov ☦️‏ @Russ_Warrior · 50 sek.
#US regime not ruling out strikes on Russian, Iranian targets in #Syria – reports

https://sptnkne.ws/j5gv

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:22 am

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 53 sek.
Germany May Join Possible Western Airstrikes on Syria - Reports -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/germany-may-join-possible-western-airstrikes-on-syria-reports/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:26 am

Conflict News‏ @Conflicts · 46 sek.
BREAKING: US to close Palestinian mission in Washington, PLO says - @AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:31 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 am

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 5 min.
Wall Street Journal Claims Assad Ordered 'Chlorine Gas' Attacks In Idlib

https://southfront.org/wall-street-journal-claims-assad-ordered-chlorine-gas-attacks-in-idlib/

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1-57

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:41 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Enrico Ivanov  ☦️‏ @Russ_Warrior · 50 sek.
#US regime not ruling out strikes on Russian, Iranian targets in #Syria – reports

DO IT!! Fucking do it, you Zionist PUSSIES!! I fucking dare you. I double dog dare you.No seriously, I want them to do it. I am under no illusions that this is ever going to end with the U.S. leaving peacefully, they've obviously doubled down on staying and Russia sure as fuck isn't going to allow these bastards to break up Syria so they can have their oil pipeline.

This can only end with the U.S. leaves either by their will or by force. Obviously the former isn't going to happen, and I'm OK with the latter since I've always known that's the only way this was going to go. If the U.S. wants to start it, that's fine with me too, let's get it on and let the bodies hit the floor!

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 5 min.
Wall Street Journal Claims Assad Ordered 'Chlorine Gas' Attacks In Idlib

https://southfront.org/wall-street-journal-claims-assad-ordered-chlorine-gas-attacks-in-idlib/

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1-57

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1047473441

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:46 am

WikiLeaks‏@wikileaks · 2 min.
YouTube, which is controlled by Google/Alphabet, censored Syrian state channels on Saturday, including Sama TV, Sana news agency, Syrian Ministry of Defence and the Syrian Presidency ahead of its battle to re-take Iblib, which is currenty in the hands of Saudi-US-UK backed forces

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:51 am

TASS‏@tassagency_en · 7 min.
FSB: Kiev's intelligence agencies assist IS militants in plotting terror attacks in Russia
http://tass.com/emergencies/1020734 …
©️ Alexandr Ryumin/TASS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:54 am

Undate on last nights terrifying knife rampage attack in Paris, previously known as "terrorism":

Senator Roger Karoutchi called the man a mentally "unbalanced" refugee and seized on the attack as an opportunity to criticise the country's immigration and asylum policy.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-stabbings-english-tourist-stabbed-13219208

Wonder if those throwing petanque balls at hum in self defence will get greater sentences pale

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:56 am

messytan wrote:Undate on last nights terrifying knife rampage attack in Paris, previously known as "terrorism":

Senator Roger Karoutchi called the man a mentally "unbalanced" refugee and seized on the attack as an opportunity to criticise the country's immigration and asylum policy.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-stabbings-english-tourist-stabbed-13219208

Wonder if those throwing petanque balls at hum in self defence will get greater sentences pale

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2698871494

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terviseks Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:10 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
messytan wrote:Undate on last nights terrifying knife rampage attack in Paris, previously known as "terrorism":

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2698871494

you can't defend yourself in France... if you do it and hurt the "deranged" person you can go to jail or have to pay huge amount of €€€.

then they are wondering why most of the people just look and don't intervene. Poor petanque player.

Terviseks

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:11 pm

amin dada‏ @kambrone64 · 29 min.
A huge number of Britons want to see Tony Blair tried for Iraq war crimes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tony-blair-war-criminal-iraq-trial-convicted-yougov-british-people-uk-prme-minister-wmds-dossier-a7870341.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Victor Kuhnovets‏ @vicktop55 · 5 hod.
Russia, Armenia agree to continue weapons supplies to Yerevan - Armenian PM

http://tass.com/world/1020699

amin dada‏ @kambrone64 · 8 min.
Pashinyan gives #Russia specialists access to #US labs in #Armenia https://news.am/eng/news/470191.html#.W5ZFDTXVeV4.twitter …

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:32 pm

RT‏@RT_com · 4 min.
BREAKING: Security breach at #LyonAirport, a car chase on runway, flights grounded (VIDEO) https://on.rt.com/9dzv

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:RT‏@RT_com · 4 min.
BREAKING: Security breach at #LyonAirport, a car chase on runway, flights grounded (VIDEO) https://on.rt.com/9dzv

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:38 pm

I'd like to see that, always big mouths...
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Terviseks wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

you can't defend yourself in France... if you do it and hurt the "deranged" person you can go to jail or have to pay huge amount of €€€.

then they are wondering why most of the people just look and don't intervene. Poor petanque player.

Unless the people of France rise up in bloody revolution, they will never get their rights back. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm

US senator claims Britain's MI6 is planning a fake chemical weapons attack on Syria

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/syria-chemical-weapons-virginia-senator-richard-black-uk-mi6-assad-russia-a8529681.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 7 min.
Heavy clashes breakout in #Hodeidah after peace talks fail https://aml.ink/gvxes #Yemen

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:US senator claims Britain's MI6 is planning a fake chemical weapons attack on Syria

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/syria-chemical-weapons-virginia-senator-richard-black-uk-mi6-assad-russia-a8529681.html

Wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Deir Ezzor:

Idlib:

Syrian artillery targets jihadist positions in the town of Hayish:

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 DmuAnk9W4AAF1aP

Aleppo:

Bosni@Bosni94 · 6 min.
Large reinforcements of Syrian Arab Army forces arrived last night in northern Aleppo CS, especially around Deir Jamal north of Nubl & Zahra. About 26 tanks / BMPs and 16 artillery pieces, according to a source.

If it is true, probably the 1st Division.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

DO IT!! Fucking do it, you Zionist PUSSIES!! I fucking dare you. I double dog dare you.No seriously, I want them to do it. I am under no illusions that this is ever going to end with the U.S. leaving peacefully, they've obviously doubled down on staying and Russia sure as fuck isn't going to allow these bastards to break up Syria so they can have their oil pipeline.

This can only end with the U.S. leaves either by their will or by force. Obviously the former isn't going to happen, and I'm OK with the latter since I've always known that's the only way this was going to go. If the U.S. wants to start it, that's fine with me too, let's get it on and let the bodies hit the floor!

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 5 min.
In travel warning US Department of State admits #Idlib is controlled by al-Qa'ida https://web.archive.org/save/https://sy.usembassy.gov/security-message-u-s-citizens-travel-warning-syria/ …

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 DmuvX2SXsAAjH4k

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Russian ISIL member planning to kill Donbas militia leader by Ukrainian Security Service order detained in Smolensk region - FSB
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next