Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Matjaz
Terviseks
Mr Badger
ShockJock
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
FoShizzle
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Moldova.org
@moldovaorg
6 min.
Igor Dodon, involved in a car accident. The president is currently hospitalized http://www.moldova.org/en/igor-dodon-involved-car-accident-president-currently-hospitalized/ …

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe DmpsvLDX0AADVKb

Right after yesterday's deadly accident of Abkhazian PM. Not very usual. Dodon is pro-Russian, globalists target hime since he was elected as Moldovan president.

Enrico Ivanov  ☦️
@Russ_Warrior
23 s
First #Zakharchenko was murdered, this morning #Abkhazia's MP died in a car crash and now this...
Round three of CIA's frontal attack on #Russia after the arsons and the ambassadors.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

That may very well be the BEST thing that can happen.   It would make clear that foreign attacks against __any__ target inside Syria are no longer acceptable and sending THAT message might actually avert WW3.   IT would be much less problematic if the Syrians/Russians to shoot down an Israeli plane than it would be if Turkey to shoots down a Syrian/Russian plane over Idlib.   THAT is what the world is facing this morning as Turkey moved anti-aircraft weaponry into Idlib late last night.  The only entities using aircraft over Idlib are Syria and Russia, so who does Turkey think they're going to be shooting down?  Any such Turkish act would mean instant war. So downing attacking Israeli planes may send the precise message that needs to be sent right now to avert a wider conflict.

I seriously don't think that Turkey is stupid enough to shoot down Syrian and Russian planes. Russia would crotch kick Turkey so hard that everyone's family tree over there would be feeling it. #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188  Having said that, I've been known to be wrong before, but I don't think that will happen. I think it's much more likely that they would sooner shoot down Israeli fighter jets before committing suicide by Russian forces.

I'm pretty sure that there is zero chance Turks will shoot down Russian plane. Amid current row with Trump, S-400 delivery, Turkish stream and shift of Ankara's policy towards BRICS it is the last thing Erdogan wants to do. The most of such movements is to keep jihadists in limbo as long as possible. Erdogan knows very well what kind of fuckers those guys in Idlib are from the old times, when he helped US/NATO to train them and transit them to Syria through Turkey. The last thing he wants is that they will find out that they were completely abandoned by Turkey too early. They would go back to Turkey to take revenge. This is why Turkey deployed recently so many tanks and other heavy equipment on the Syrian border. Not to help jihadists but to keep them inside after they will recognize that they were hanged out to dry. That's my 2 cents.

As you know I've been saying since 2013 that Turkey is silently collaborating with BRICS.

With hindsight the current situation is the worst case scenario for ISIS/Al Qaeda/F/UK/US,NATO and the Sabbatean Zionist anomaly.

Effectively there are 10.000's of cannibals cornered in an area at the mercy of Russia,Iran AND Turkey.

If Russia/Syria slaugthers them,and Turkey closes the border ,that would be the best solution overall.

If F/UK/US want to try any naughty stuff,Erdogan will push the cannibals into Europe.

Taqqiya at it's best.

Don't be surprised if it turns out even Israel used to be part of that trap.

I think Israel tried another track with the Trump psy-op ,but that's failing as well.

Israel will pay a heavy price for double-crossing BRICS.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:43 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:46 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

That may very well be the BEST thing that can happen.   It would make clear that foreign attacks against __any__ target inside Syria are no longer acceptable and sending THAT message might actually avert WW3.   IT would be much less problematic if the Syrians/Russians to shoot down an Israeli plane than it would be if Turkey to shoots down a Syrian/Russian plane over Idlib.   THAT is what the world is facing this morning as Turkey moved anti-aircraft weaponry into Idlib late last night.  The only entities using aircraft over Idlib are Syria and Russia, so who does Turkey think they're going to be shooting down?  Any such Turkish act would mean instant war. So downing attacking Israeli planes may send the precise message that needs to be sent right now to avert a wider conflict.

I seriously don't think that Turkey is stupid enough to shoot down Syrian and Russian planes. Russia would crotch kick Turkey so hard that everyone's family tree over there would be feeling it. #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188  Having said that, I've been known to be wrong before, but I don't think that will happen. I think it's much more likely that they would sooner shoot down Israeli fighter jets before committing suicide by Russian forces.

I'm pretty sure that there is zero chance Turks will shoot down Russian plane. Amid current row with Trump, S-400 delivery, Turkish stream and shift of Ankara's policy towards BRICS it is the last thing Erdogan wants to do. The most of such movements is to keep jihadists in limbo as long as possible. Erdogan knows very well what kind of fuckers those guys in Idlib are from the old times, when he helped US/NATO to train them and transit them to Syria through Turkey. The last thing he wants is that they will find out that they were completely abandoned by Turkey too early. They would go back to Turkey to take revenge. This is why Turkey deployed recently so many tanks and other heavy equipment on the Syrian border. Not to help jihadists but to keep them inside after they will recognize that they were hanged out to dry. That's my 2 cents.

As you know I've been saying since 2013 that Turkey is silently collaborating with BRICS.

With hindsight the current situation is the worst case scenario for ISIS/Al Qaeda/F/UK/US,NATO and the Sabbatean Zionist anomaly.

Effectively there are 10.000's of cannibals cornered in an area at the mercy of Russia,Iran AND Turkey.

If Russia/Syria slaugthers them,and Turkey closes the border ,that would be the best solution overall.

If F/UK/US want to try any naughty stuff,Erdogan will push the cannibals into Europe.

Taqqiya at it's best.

I think Israel tried another track with the Trump psy-op ,but that's failing as well.

Well said.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3070708466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

Taqqiya at it's best.

Well said.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3070708466

Another point that peeps seem to forget is that Erdogan's biggest enemy is not the Kurds,Israel or Europe but a cleric that lives in the US named Gülen.

I think the coup attempt in Turkey was Gülenist,and it failed spectacularly.

He needed outside help for that,and those who helped that's where his loyalty lies now.

Russia,Iran and Turks are very old cultures,and they have no problem playing a dubious role for generations if it serves their future survival.

Israel doesn't represnt Judaism ,it's a political program based on a 17th century cult that hyjacked Judaism,and they won't stand a chance against these old cultures.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:15 pm

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 201501_1921_fbbab

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:How the U.S. Government
Misleads the Public on Afghanistan

"Seventeen years into the war in Afghanistan, American officials routinely issue inflated assessments of progress that contradict what is actually happening there."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/09/08/world/asia/us-misleads-on-afghanistan.html

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Sojeoesh?format=jpg&name=600x314

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Audrey10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:30 pm

@moldovaorg
6 min.
Igor Dodon, involved in a car accident. The president is currently hospitalized http://www.moldova.org/en/igor-dodon-involved-car-accident-president-currently-hospitalized/ …

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe DmpsvLDX0AADVKb

Right after yesterday's deadly accident of Abkhazian PM. Not very usual. Dodon is pro-Russian, globalists target hime since he was elected as Moldovan president.

I smell something fishy here.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:33 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
@moldovaorg
6 min.

Indeed. As Enrico recalled, we can count in Zacharchenko's assassination as well. All of this in time span of roughly two weeks. Remarkable at least.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
@moldovaorg
6 min.

Indeed. As Enrico recalled, we can count in Zacharchenko's assassination as well. All of this in time span of roughly two weeks. Remarkable at least.

Indeed. I haven't had time to log in since Thursday and of all of the insanity that happened over the last few days - the uplift on assassinations/attempts has made me wonder what is coming.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:54 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
@moldovaorg
6 min.

Indeed.  I haven't had time to log in since Thursday and of all of the insanity that happened over the last few days - the uplift on assassinations/attempts has made me wonder what is coming.  

Yep, there's something really fucky going on here. There's no way in Hell that this is a coincidence, in fact, I'd go so far as to call this blatant. This shit is practically in your face to anyone who's paying attention to what's going on.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Aleppo:

Desert Hawk شب
@Syrian_Uruk
20 hod.
#Syria: Massive reinforcements of the #SyrianArmy arrived in the Abu al-Duhur Airbase for opening a new frontline against terrorists, SE of #Aleppo #IdlibDawn #Idlib

Suweida:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
14 min.
Syrian forces score fresh advance against #ISIS in east #Swaida https://aml.ink/fqKZB  #Syria

SouthFront
@southfronteng
9 min.
Government Troops Capture New Positions From ISIS In Al-Safa http://dlvr.it/Qjcjkh

Hama:

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
1 min
In the town of Salhab, a father rescued his son only second before a rocket land in his shop, the rocket was launched by militants in northwestern Hama.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Yemen:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:06 pm

Moldovan president discharged from hospital, his son, mother in satisfactory condition
http://www.interfax.com/news.asp

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:14 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
2 min.
Turkish Army Sends Battle Tanks, Armoured Vehicles And Artillery To Border With Syria (Video)

https://southfront.org/turkish-army-sends-battle-tanks-armoured-vehicles-and-artillery-to-border-with-syria-video/

Latakia:

Bosni
@Bosni94
5 min.
Militant fortifications and locations around Kabani under heavy fire #Lattakia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Dozens of Afghan Forces Killed in Taliban Attacks

A district police chief was among dozens of security forces killed in Afghanistan in overnight attacks by the Taliban, officials said Sunday.

The insurgent raids occurred in the central eastern Maidan Wardak, western Herat and northern Baghlan provinces, the officials said.

https://www.voanews.com/a/officials-dozens-of-afghan-forces-killed-in-taliban-attacks/4563699.html
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

So: Is Haftar a CIA asset....  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil
or not.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Wo-10-SEP-Haftar

Recent bits...

Libyan commander Khalifa Haftar calls Italians 'enemies'
https://www.thenational.ae/world/mena/libyan-commander-khalifa-haftar-calls-italians-enemies-1.768223

Libya's most powerful military commander has described Italians as "enemies" and accused some Libyans of being puppets of the Italian government.

Haftar Hints at 'Liberating Tripoli'
https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1388831/haftar-hints-%E2%80%98liberating-tripoli%E2%80%99

Libyan National Army (LNA) commander Khalifa Haftar said Thursday that the "Tripoli crisis shouldn't go longer and liberating the Libyan capital is inevitable."
Speaking to tribal leaders in Benghazi, he declared that he would liberate Tripoli

Libyan army commander threatens to "act" if elections are unfair
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-09/09/c_137455008.htm

Commander of Libya's eastern-based army, General Khalifa Haftar, on Saturday warned that the army would "act" in case the upcoming elections are unfair.
The commander fully supports the elections, but they must be fair

Libya oil firm records highest revenues since 2013
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180907-libya-oil-firm-records-highest-revenues-since-2013/

Libya witnessed disruption to oil ports earlier this year after Libyan General Khalifa Haftar's forces
moved to take control of several ports in the country's oil crescent,
cutting off exports of some 850,000 barrels a day, causing the price to rise.....

Tunisia returns Russian military equipment seized en route to Libya's Haftar
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180901-tunisia-returns-russian-military-equipment-seized-en-route-to-libyas-haftar/

The Tunisian authorities have decided to return Russian military equipment which was seized en route
to the renegade Libyan General Khalifa Haftar

========

analysis...

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe DlsTj6AXgAA3L4w

MINT PRESS
Are the US and Israel Behind the Fresh Chaos in Libya's Capital?
https://www.mintpressnews.com/are-the-us-and-israel-behind-the-fresh-chaos-in-libyas-capital/248388/
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Wow!

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
2 min.
#Russia invited #Turkey to join the biggest Russian military drills since decades, #Vostok-2018!

Also #China and Mongolia participate.

https://www.yenisafak.com/dunya/rusyadan-turkiyeye-onemli-davet-3394566

Important!

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2970558720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Regarding marshal Haftar:

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Marshal-khalifa-haftar-chief-of-the-socalled-libyan-national-army-picture-id626376686?k=6&m=626376686&s=612x612&w=0&h=2oYOQPSVis--34X9ERAvtIwfs6w_N4bNhdIG7eEsDNc=

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

It looks like both sides support him as he is probably one of a few options how to solve Libyan clusterfuck started by NATO. Probably it depends mostly on himslef if he will join the globalists (who killed the last Libyan sane leader) or oppforce resisting the globalist mafia.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Deir Ezzor:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Regarding marshal Haftar:

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Marshal-khalifa-haftar-chief-of-the-socalled-libyan-national-army-picture-id626376686?k=6&m=626376686&s=612x612&w=0&h=2oYOQPSVis--34X9ERAvtIwfs6w_N4bNhdIG7eEsDNc=

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

It looks like both sides support him as he is probably one of a few options how to solve Libyan clusterfuck started by NATO. Probably it depends mostly on himslef if he will join the globalists (who killed the last Libyan sane leader) or oppforce resisting the globalist mafia.
from MintPress article:

While the reason for GNA in-fighting is unknown, such chaos is likely to greatly benefit the Haftar-led government, which has long called for the GNA’s overthrow and has recently received help from some unlikely allies.
Since last year, Haftar’s administration has been receiving considerable military aid from Israel and meeting with Israeli intelligence,
along with continued backing from the UAE and Egypt, all of which are influential U.S. allies in the region.

The Trump administration also claimed last year that it would seek to establish a permanent military presence in Libya

aimed at “uniting” the country under a single government, a government that would most likely have Haftar at the helm,
given the GNA’s loss of control and Haftar’s control over most of Libya’s oil fields.

It remains to be determined whether “foreign meddling” from any of these countries bears any responsibility
for the recent chaos on the streets of Tripoli.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
4 s
Hundreds of displaced Syrians return from Lebanon - https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/hundreds-of-displaced-syrians-return-from-lebanon/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow!

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
2 min.
#Russia invited #Turkey to join the biggest Russian military drills since decades, #Vostok-2018!

Important!

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2970558720

where's the 'Fuck NATO' graphic???? Very Happy
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow!

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
2 min.

Important!

where's the 'Fuck NATO' graphic???? Very Happy

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Nato+fuck+off

As someone noted on Twitter, this proves that relations between Russia and Turkey, as well as cracks between Ankara and globalists, are bigger than the most expected. This is really rare because Vostok 2018 is strategic military drill and never before, afaik, in such huge strategic drills foreigner countries participated. It is first time even for China. Now NATO country was invited. Globalists are loosing their grip over the world.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

As someone noted on Twitter, this proves that relations between Russia and Turkey, as well as cracks between Ankara and globalists, are bigger than the most expected. This is really rare because Vostok 2018 is strategic military drill and never before, afaik, in such huge strategic drills foreigner countries participated. It is first time even for China. Now NATO country was invited. Globalists are loosing their grip over the world.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1254334646
yeah..
I can't understand why they don't want to help make NATO great again??

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Zz210
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:20 pm

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Flmao110

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Here is video of the Moldovan presiden car accident:

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/482852-do-limuziny-s-moldavskym-prezidentem-narazil-nakladak-z-protismeru-nehodu-natocila-kamera.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next