Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by E-V13 Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 4029985365

"You keep on collaborating with the Israelis. You can't string two sentences together. I have here reports from international sources and he is just sitting there like an idiot who doesn't know..."

I am using this from now on when dealing with neocons and Saudis.

King Boris III to von Ribentrop: "My nation fights only on the Balkans, where there are our ethnic lands, not on any other front or in Africa. If I send troops to the Eastern Front, they will all desert to the Russians together with the military brass musicians!" (during their meeting in the summer of 1942 in Berlin, when the King was asked to send Bulgarian troops to the Eastern Front or help Rommel in Africa.)
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:KEYSTONE INDIE: JANE WHITTAKER AND FALSE PROMISES TO DELIVER

https://airentertainment.biz/2019/09/30/keystone-indie-jane-whittaker-and-false-promises-to-deliver/

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 69987494_1163647750499424_8220539147954159616_n

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1619689188

The interviews published in the gaming magazines with the outlandish story of Whittaker's life and prolific and successful career and yet evidently no research to confirm these things is just too ridiculous to think that the magazines would go ahead and publish and not know what Whittaker was really up to. I mean the info published went faaar beyond than merely twisting the truth. And the strange incident of the interviewer responding to his own comment on Whittaker's Linkedin... All of this is just far too strange and stinks bad.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:14 pm

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:50 pm

What is an INCEL? The media talks about them planning to shoot up cinemas tomorrow when Joker movie comes out like how James Holmes killed 12 people in attack on cinema that was showing the dark night rises movie in 2012.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:52 pm

Talos wrote:What is an INCEL? The media talks about them planning to shoot up cinemas tomorrow when Joker movie comes out like how James Holmes killed 12 people in attack on cinema that was showing the dark night rises movie in 2012.

Never herad about it.

scratch

Edit: Not sure if related:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

"Incels, a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates", are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom."

Edit 2:

Aye, definitely related:

"The film, which some reviewers raved would finally win actor Joaquin Phoenix an Oscar, has also drawn criticism claiming that its depiction of Joker's origin story would appeal to incels, or 'involuntarily celibate' men who lash out at the world in frustration at their inability to meet women."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7529241/Fears-incel-mass-shooter-Joker-opening-weekend-cops-country-high-alert.html

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:What is an INCEL? The media talks about them planning to shoot up cinemas tomorrow when Joker movie comes out like how James Holmes killed 12 people in attack on cinema that was showing the dark night rises movie in 2012.

Never herad about it.

scratch

Edit: Not sure if related:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

"Incels, a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates", are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom."

Edit 2:

Aye, definitely related:

"The film, which some reviewers raved would finally win actor Joaquin Phoenix an Oscar, has also drawn criticism claiming that its depiction of Joker's origin story would appeal to incels, or 'involuntarily celibate' men who lash out at the world in frustration at their inability to meet women."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7529241/Fears-incel-mass-shooter-Joker-opening-weekend-cops-country-high-alert.html

It says this
"At least four mass murders, resulting in 45 deaths, have been committed in North America by men who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and writings in their private writings or Internet postings. Incel communities have been criticized by the media and researchers for being misogynistic, encouraging violence, spreading extremist views, and radicalizing their members"

It was the US Military who put the warning out

US army warned servicemen to 'look for escape routes' at Joker screenings after FBI warnings of Incel threat

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/25/us-army-warned-servicemen-look-escape-routes-joker-screenings/

Strange a movement that supports mass shootings that the US military knows about it seems like some kind of MK ULTRA experiment to me.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:19 am

Incel movement is a long running psy-op which infiltrated forums for years now. It was most famous on the reddit forum( but I think they banned it now) and not surprisingly also spread to GLP which is of course psy-op central. At GLP for example, according to the search function it appeared that a large number of these threads were being churned out by a small number of people (2 or 3 at most).

The mass shooting in Canada is the most well known 'incel' event I can think of.

A van driver accused of killing 10 people in Toronto posted to Facebook minutes before the attack to praise a woman-hating mass shooter.

Alek Minassian - charged on Tuesday with 10 counts of murder and 13 counts of attempted murder - also referred to the misogynistic "incel" Reddit group.

The 10 dead and 14 wounded are "predominantly" women, ranging in age from their 20s to their 80s, police say.

The suspect's Facebook post, which the social network has confirmed as real, praised Elliott Rodger, a 22-year-old from California who killed six people in a 2014 shooting rampage through Isla Vista, California, before turning the gun on himself.

It read: "The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43883052

Also, Men Going Their Own Way anti-feminist group seen as "on the borders of the hateful incel community". Originally libertarian, the community later began to merge with the neoreactionary and white-nationalist alt-right. MGTOW has been described as misogynistic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

And therefore where you see incel posts, the white supremacist posts are often not too far away on the same forum (particularly on the chans).

Just another strain of engineered hate + violence.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 ZIBWrHS

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:48 am

The language they use may be absurd, but the threat they pose could be deadly

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/25/raw-hatred-why-incel-movement-targets-terrorises-women

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:41 pm

Fucking boss!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:13 am

Hello there.Missed you so much my friends.I was really alone on other site with so many crazy pro israeli nutjobs.Now I can free again from my chains
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:15 am

Pillar2 wrote:Hello there.Missed you so much my friends.I was really alone on other site with so many crazy pro israeli nutjobs.Now I can free again from my chains

Oh my gosh! Pillar! Hi!!! So glad you're here!! cheers
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:27 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:Hello there.Missed you so much my friends.I was really alone on other site with so many crazy pro israeli nutjobs.Now I can free again from my chains

Oh my gosh! Pillar!  Hi!!! So glad you're here!!  cheers

Holidays were dramatic for me got bitten by tick and got infection.I've got high fever and I heard voices of my friends ,grandma who passed away this year and one of my online friends NODOOM who sadly died few years ago pale
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:38 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1288463711

Ugh, sorry to hear that you've had such a tough time. I hope that you have recovered okay from that infection. That sounds awful.

I remember when NODOOM passed. That was about the time I cut way back on GLP and just went to a couple of threads, before I left for good. I was sad when he did, he was such a nice guy.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:52 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 141993559

How you're doin, Matjaz? Still on PS? I didn't turn it on for months. Have to check it out. At least to pgrade the system.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:57 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 141993559

How you're doin, Matjaz? Still on PS? I didn't turn it on for months. Have to check it out. At least to pgrade the system.

Hey Zod Smile I'm at work boring myself, waiting for things start happening in Syria. I didn't played PS in a while, still havent finished RDR 2 lol. Mostly I use it for netflix, Siberia likes to watch movies all the time in the evenings.

I only got eight hours shift today cheers

How you doing man?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:00 am

I was just thinking to myself, reading the front page on GLP, how fuckin sad that site have became. Honestly, the mentaly ill are dominating that site with their anomaly and similar crap threads. Literally, there is nothing to read there and when it comes to serious topics like middle east and so, I noticed 80% of the posters have no idea about what they are writting. The quality there droopped so much and it makes me sad really, it became literally imbecile ville.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:05 am

Does Tomek come around often? Pillar from Poland? Cool
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:11 am

Man, we really should meet someday. Go on vacation together or smh, why not?! Very Happy I remember years ago, we were talking about Crimea at summer. I went to Bulgaria this summer with Siberia and her daughters. First time I went on vacation to sea coast after years really. I needed it bad, got a video from the beach there Smile

Krapets, Bulgaria
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:14 am

and a random video from Bucharest, Sibby was a director Smile

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 2630940983
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:47 am

Just usual day in the office for me Smile

Quite boring, actually. Can't way to be back at home.

Tomek wasn't here for months, he created a new account last weekend. Hope hiw will be around more often. He had some health issues as he wrote.

I remember that plan. We spoke about it, with Atila, Tam and a few others I guess. At was back in the days GLP was not such boring place as it became later. But I really enjoyed the Janey-gate.

Thanks for vids, gonna check them later at home. We'll see what to do with the next summer.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:55 am

Lmao Janey-gate. That dude got handled well in the end, for all the scheming and shilling he done, karma catches everyone in the end.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:48 am

Here again Smile I have important meeting on Saturday .My friends and girl which I very like and admire will attend it.We planned to go to the main square of my city Cracow and then to the pub or club.I need some advice from you friends.Do you think gentleman look will impress her ( she already has positive feelings about me)? You know combo of hat and coat ,elegant shoes and shirt .I have high hopes this meeting/party will end up very good for me and my friends Smile
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 am

Pillar2 wrote:Here again Smile I have important meeting on Saturday .My friends and girl which I very like and admire will attend it.We planned to go to the main square of my city Cracow and then to the pub or club.I need some advice from you friends.Do you think gentleman look will impress her ( she already has positive feelings about me)? You know combo of hat and coat ,elegant shoes and shirt .I have high hopes this meeting/party will end up very good for me and my friends Smile

It's good to look well I guess. Never can be mishit. If you know each other for a while then it's not as much important as if you met for the first time, as it is one of the first things that make impression, but always good. But what I know about it? Last few years I visit local mining pub mostly, where we play poker once a month.

Anyway, I wish you good luck and have well spend Saturday!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 Giphy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:42 am

As an old Headbanger-"Lady" I should better give you no advice.

pirat

But I wish you good luck.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1417770262

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 am

Pillar2 wrote:Here again Smile I have important meeting on Saturday .My friends and girl which I very like and admire will attend it.We planned to go to the main square of my city Cracow and then to the pub or club.I need some advice from you friends.Do you think gentleman look will impress her ( she already has positive feelings about me)? You know combo of hat and coat ,elegant shoes and shirt .I have high hopes this meeting/party will end up very good for me and my friends Smile

Holding fingers for you! You'll do fine Very Happy

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1047473441
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:09 am

@Matjaz!!! Glad to see you back. Smile

@Pillar I say if you already know her you don't need to go all out. However, if it makes you feel more confident to dress well, then go for it! I hope you make her laugh, because that is usually a big attraction. Good luck Saturday!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:16 am

Anon wrote:Incel movement is a long running psy-op which infiltrated forums for years now. It was most famous on the reddit forum( but I think they banned it now) and not surprisingly also spread to GLP which is of course psy-op central. At GLP for example, according to the search function it appeared that a large number of these threads were being churned out by a small number of people (2 or 3 at most).

The mass shooting in Canada is the most well known 'incel' event I can think of.

A van driver accused of killing 10 people in Toronto posted to Facebook minutes before the attack to praise a woman-hating mass shooter.

Alek Minassian - charged on Tuesday with 10 counts of murder and 13 counts of attempted murder - also referred to the misogynistic "incel" Reddit group.

The 10 dead and 14 wounded are "predominantly" women, ranging in age from their 20s to their 80s, police say.

The suspect's Facebook post, which the social network has confirmed as real, praised Elliott Rodger, a 22-year-old from California who killed six people in a 2014 shooting rampage through Isla Vista, California, before turning the gun on himself.

It read: "The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43883052

Also, Men Going Their Own Way anti-feminist group seen as "on the borders of the hateful incel community". Originally libertarian, the community later began to merge with the neoreactionary and white-nationalist alt-right. MGTOW has been described as misogynistic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

And therefore where you see incel posts, the white supremacist posts are often not too far away on the same forum (particularly on the chans).

Just another strain of engineered hate + violence.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 ZIBWrHS

Recent shooter in Germany who failed in his attack on a Synagogue, repeated incel talking points in the manifesto he uploaded.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:51 am

Well I consider myself as gentleman ,clothes are just nice addition to being the one.Manners is what matters the most.I'm going to make reservation in local restaurant for few people (my friends and her).This is formally not a date with her but rather a meeting after long time .What happens in this day determines what will happen in future.Few beers ,maybe some shots of something stronger and then we are going to club.Of course I'm not going to focus on other girls in club but on her.I want that everyone who will attend that meeting will be happy.My friends also want to have fun .Worst thing that can happen is me being drunked as hell .Most times when that happens I'm doing stupid things.I told myself Tomek draw line in the sand which I can't cross #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 3070708466
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Anon wrote:

How the cats are doing this?

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1050255049

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next