Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:55 pm

So I must do that in twitter, cos I searched for it here in the Forum.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:04 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:So I must do that in twitter, cos I searched for it here in the Forum.

Yep, it's twitter function. Similary videos from random sites can be embeded. Or radio programs, from SoundCloud for example. Cool

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:24 pm

One Week of Unhinged Lunacy in A World Gone Mad

-After losing big Erdogan order recount of ballots, denies Kurds their parliamentry seats
-US evacuates from Libya after General Haftar enters enters Tripoli with tanks
-Sudan suffers total electrical blackout
-Migrants riot at the Greek/North Macedonian border
-French police arrests French Algerians protesting the coup in Algeria
-Sudan blocks social media as calls for end to President al-Bashir’s rule intensify
-Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen gets fired
-military coup unfolds in Sudan admist continiuos rioting by male public
-Russia puts it's missile systems on duty due to NATO exercise in Black Sea
-Trump declares Iran's Revolutionary Guards as a 'terrorist organisation'
- Erdogan's party calls for a new mayoral election in Istanbul, refuses recount of votes.
-May calls off Brexit (again) until end of year
-Jerusalem Post initially declares opposition leader Gantz the winner of Israeli elections
-World Media declares Netanyahu as "last minute" re-elected winner in 5th term
-Israel's moon-mobile "crashes" into badly photoshopped moon image out of proportion
- Attorney General Barr forms probe team to investigate the probe team of Trump campaign
--Black hole memes flood the american internet
- 4th national electricity blackout in Venezuela (KILL SWITCH apparently uninstallable)
-IMF approves $4.2bn loan for Ecuador despite Moreno's corruption scandle
-Moreno revokes Assange's asylum and lets UK arrests him on a US extradition request
-Facebook deletes former Equadorian President Correa account
-NYC signs mandatory measles vaccination that violates NY State Law
-6.8 Magnitude earthquake strikes off of Indonesia, Tsunami warnings issued
-Germany approves arms deal to Saudi Arabia despite ongoing Yemen war
-Trump threatens Dems to move (all) illegal immigrants to their sanctuary cities.
-US sanctions nine tankers under Italy, Malta, Greece & Panama flags for shipping Venezuelan oil
-Man tries to set himself on fire in front of the White House
- Russian FSB conducts elimination of ISIS sleeper cell in Tyumen
-Another Israeli airstrikes hits a camp west of Hama despite "S-300"
-Trump attacks Ilhan Omar with "we will never forget 9/11" out of context video
-Gunshots at a Ukrainian embassy in London
- Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp were down for more than 2 hours worldwide
-Russian airstrikes carpet bomb a warehouse in Idlib region into rubble
-Sudan protesters unhappy with military coup, demand a civilian government
-Pope kisses Sudanese leaders feet, orders Catholics to stop to convert Muslims
-Russia's Lavrov declares 'New World Order' is being formed

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 2924852245
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:03 pm

Hmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:05 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Hmmm...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 3796784211

Didn't see ya for a long time. Hope you're doing well!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Hey Zod. Doing well here. Wife’s pregnant again. Been totally disconnected for a few months to focus on some other stuff. How are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:19 pm

I'm fine, thank. However it's quite hectic at my job recently. We're about to upgrade our control system so you can imagine the growing chaos as go live is approaching.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:33 pm

Lol yeah. Total opposite at my work - relaxed and easy right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Guess it will take about two months till all will be back to normal. Till then it gonna be fcked up...

Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Haha yeah I’ve been through that sort of thing before. Well probably get hit with it soon in my department, once we get past a big audit coming up. So have any more people come over from GLP?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:41 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Haha yeah I’ve been through that sort of thing before. Well probably get hit with it soon in my department, once we get past a big audit coming up. So have any more people come over from GLP?

Aye, Böhse Tante found her way among us as the latest GLP user. I didn't see her for a long time. With a big piece of luck she found my email among other old emails and learned aboud this forum.

Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Haha yeah I’ve been through that sort of thing before. Well probably get hit with it soon in my department, once we get past a big audit coming up. So have any more people come over from GLP?

Aye, Böhse Tante found her way among us as the latest GLP user. I didn't see her for a long time. With a big piece of luck she found my email among other old emails and learned aboud this forum.

Smile

In the end it was that I needed a break. Moving Frankfurt - Saarbrücken and back, a lot of private probs, times without internet. After thrown out at GLP I stopped following anything political, no RT, no German forums, to get my head clear. I think it was a good decision.

Now I'm back!

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Excellent.

Hey, is there an app I can use for this forum yet? I finally got a smartphone.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:40 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Excellent.

Topic'it I guess. But don't ask me how does it work, I did not check it yet as I don't use my phone for internet browsing very much.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:01 am

No need to look further then Trump & Netanyahu.. the Chabad Lubavitscher crime gang... they've been talking about this shit for two years now..

Al-Aqsa mosque catches fire

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2019/4/15/al-aqsa-mosque-catches-fire-as-notre-dame-cathedral-burns?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sf&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2yo9IeMwzuzWgLfJLY6qmJdf2N-a1kxnUdz6NCYXHf-gl0e0pDP0LXaVk
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:25 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Excellent.

Topic'it I guess. But don't ask me how does it work, I did not check it yet as I don't use my phone for internet browsing very much.

Thanks for the suggestion. The apps not great, but it does the job. The mobile browser version still has limited functionality, but the app seems to have all the basic functionality I need. It also has dark mode.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am

GLP Owner Trinity just posted a couple of what I guess you might call 'goodbye GLP' videos, lamenting the fact he can't get any payment processor or advertisers to work with his site anymore. He actually showed himself for the first time too. Seems to be legit, google image search shows what appears to be a younger version of him when searching "jason lucas florida".

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1280&bih=864&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=rX3BXJmjBcPsxgOyrY7IDw&q=%22jason+lucas%22+florida&oq=%22jason+lucas%22+florida&gs_l=img.3..35i39.4391.5565..5709...0.0..0.92.183.2......1....1..gws-wiz-img.Ryd70A6rdR4#imgrc=GYPCPZNS2fuQFM:

So what is the purpose of this video? Could it be a precursor to requesting donations from GLPers to replenish the easy munniz he's not been receiving? Or are Tavistock, Zionists, Globalists et al really about to let one of their cointel sites die off?

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:52 pm

I am currently banned there, read-only, after pissing off a mod sock "Baloney" who kept following me around with insults.
Reporting it got me nowhere, except accusations of "stalking."
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1928602959
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Lucky me, no longer there. But I would like to have 5 or 10 more old "buddies" here. Or that these, who are here would write (more).

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:16 am

Anon wrote:GLP Owner Trinity just posted a couple of what I guess you might call 'goodbye GLP' videos, lamenting the fact he can't get any payment processor or advertisers to work with his site anymore. He actually showed himself for the first time too. Seems to be legit, google image search shows what appears to be a younger version of him when searching "jason lucas florida".

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1280&bih=864&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=rX3BXJmjBcPsxgOyrY7IDw&q=%22jason+lucas%22+florida&oq=%22jason+lucas%22+florida&gs_l=img.3..35i39.4391.5565..5709...0.0..0.92.183.2......1....1..gws-wiz-img.Ryd70A6rdR4#imgrc=GYPCPZNS2fuQFM:

So what is the purpose of this video? Could it be a precursor to requesting donations from GLPers to replenish the easy munniz he's not been receiving? Or are Tavistock, Zionists, Globalists et al really about to let one of their cointel sites die off?

Thanks for sharing this. It means that all the "rumours" (and, for well informed people, just long time confirmed facts) were correct.

Well, maybe it's time for Tavistock to close the project. After all, it was exposed by many. Facts about fake personas, as Whittaker a.k.a. Janey were widely spred long time ago. Horendous number of sockpuppet accounts and manipulations with polls, thread rankings and so one were highlighted and noticed by many users. And, after all, the whole project fulfilled its goal. It devided and misled many people. Now there is ultra-zionist/globalist in charge. And that was the goal I suppose. Not that GLP itself is such influential that it can decide the result of elections. But there are numbers of such sites and accounts, run by shills and govt. employees, to spread propaganda and disinformations. Just consider the whole "Q" sect.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Headbo10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:48 am

Too bad there were a few really good people (I miss) with helpful informations. I learned a lot about the sun (sunflares were the reason I found glp), earthquakes, volcanoes, economics, some crazy things and ... US-American's mindset. The last was one of the most important, I think now.

The best I found your threads to understand military things and what's going on in Ukraine, Syria etc.

Thnx for it.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:57 am

"Operation Patent theft (Unternehmen Patentenraub). ...
extended into the everyday life of the post-war world. The Allies took thousands and thousands of patents from German vaults at the close or just after the end of the war. This was carried out without payment or even credit for these discoveries."

https://www.maier-files.com/unternehmen-patentenraub-1945/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:GLP Owner Trinity just posted a couple of what I guess you might call 'goodbye GLP' videos, lamenting the fact he can't get any payment processor or advertisers to work with his site anymore. He actually showed himself for the first time too. Seems to be legit, google image search shows what appears to be a younger version of him when searching "jason lucas florida".

Thanks for sharing this. It means that all the "rumours" (and, for well informed people, just long time confirmed facts) were correct.

Well, maybe it's time for Tavistock to close the project. After all, it was exposed by many. Facts about fake personas, as Whittaker a.k.a. Janey were widely spred long time ago. Horendous number of sockpuppet accounts and manipulations with polls, thread rankings and so one were highlighted and noticed by many users. And, after all, the whole project fulfilled its goal. It devided and misled many people. Now there is ultra-zionist/globalist in charge. And that was the goal I suppose. Not that GLP itself is such influential that it can decide the result of elections. But there are numbers of such sites and accounts, run by shills and govt. employees, to spread propaganda and disinformations. Just consider the whole "Q" sect.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Headbo10

If it's true that they can't survive without the funding then that's too bad for them greedy pigs. I reckon they could have survived even by allowing shills on their site if only the management team weren't so boneheaded by making themselves the enemies of the non-shills at the site. Because those people with an axe to grind then would have gone to these payment processors to try and stop them conducting business with the site, and actually this is what seems to have happened with at least two of their payment processors now.

Part of me thinks they can survive without the advertising money + subscription money because the site costs next to nothing to run really, and it can continue to be a useful tool for the propagandists and manipulators I suppose.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:13 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Too bad there were a few really good people (I miss) with helpful informations. I learned a lot about the sun (sunflares were the reason I found glp), earthquakes, volcanoes, economics, some crazy things and ... US-American's mindset. The last was one of the most important, I think now.

The best I found your threads to understand military things and what's going on in Ukraine, Syria etc.

Thnx for it.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 2713748720

And another thing, if they really cared about their funds at that site rather than fulfilling an agenda then I don't think they would have banned Zod. I'm sure his threads, posts helped bring more traffic to the site than would have otherwise been.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 02, 2019 7:54 pm

lol! lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 02, 2019 9:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!  lol!

Gaaaaa! That's hilarious! WOW!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 2979389474

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 03, 2019 1:41 am

"In America, virtually anyone can get a college education so long as they have the money to pay for it."

That means every rich idiot can study there, if you are poor, even an IQ >130 gives you a chance to get a higher education.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-02/countries-free-tuition-often-have-fewer-college-graduates

So they have a lot of hollow heads as graduates who become politicians.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1417770262

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 03, 2019 1:54 am

Böhse Tante wrote:"In America, virtually anyone can get a college education so long as they have the money to pay for it."

That means every rich idiot can study there, if you are poor, even an IQ >130 gives you a chance to get a higher education.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-02/countries-free-tuition-often-have-fewer-college-graduates

This trend appears here as well. Private schools plus bribes inthe state colleges = disaster. There was quite big scandal regarding university in Plzeň/Pilsen. Numbers of students gained their lawyer doctorates in one year (or even less I think). Of course if they paid. Our Karlova Univerzita/Charles University in Prague was at the top of education in Europe. Now it's sinking and, actually, Russian universities are overtaking. Not that I'm jealous but I'm sure that it is because of intended dumbification of population. I love this short movie that explains it very well...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 03, 2019 3:45 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:"In America, virtually anyone can get a college education so long as they have the money to pay for it."

This trend appears here as well. Private schools plus bribes inthe state colleges = disaster. There was quite big scandal regarding university in Plzeň/Pilsen. Numbers of students gained their lawyer doctorates in one year (or even less I think). Of course if they paid. Our Karlova Univerzita/Charles University in Prague was at the top of education in Europe. Now it's sinking and, actually, Russian universities are overtaking. Not that I'm jealous but I'm sure that it is because of intended dumbification of population. I love this short movie that explains it very well...:

I went to school 1965 to 1977. The education was good but the teachers were mostly very strict. We learned a lot because the teachers knew their matters. I attended middle school and then a technical secondary school (Fachoberschule) so I had not the full "Abitur" to go to regular University.

Until 1957 we were in the french occupied zone, and now I think it was a good thing. Because 1977 I moved to Frankfurt, that was highly influenced by the USA. People I met there had the regular Abitur (13 years) had a general education less than I had in middle school (10 years). But when my daughter went to school, there were great summer parties where you had to attend ... if we would have had such BS I'd started to refuse school as a child.

But meanwhile I know in Saarbrücken it's the same shit there. Party is important while teachers became dumb as shit.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1191238718

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 07, 2019 12:04 pm

Yesterday inner city Frankfurt, a highly frequented place:

A woman with German flag, "Jesus Christ is Lord", a cordon of about 50 policemen as bodygards. She had a micro and was insulting (mostly joung) people around her, at me too after I older woman shouted "That's Nazi propaganda". Later I heard how it started, that she said Muslims usually rape little children.

She was one of the Evangelists who flooded Germany since decades, making pro USA and Israel propaganda.

Like the other "5th column" political group "Antideutsche" (anti Germans) who started a few years after 1990, 100 % pro USA and 150 % pro Israel. The crazyness with them is, they are pro Muslim immigrants but when it's about Israel anti Muslims, dunno how they manage their brains.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next