Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 07, 2019 4:43 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 D55dl0XUIAMZK3C

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 6:05 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 10, 2019 11:16 pm

???

GERMAN WINDOWS ARE AMAZING

I dunno exactly how long, but I'm sure they are used here since over 60 years.

There are much more vids, how shocking or amazing Germany is for Americans.

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Shocked

Nice dog.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun May 12, 2019 11:29 pm

It impressed me again:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 Usa_ve11[/url]

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 14, 2019 5:50 pm

"Disney World" in Cina:

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2019/05/photos-of-huaweis-european-themed-campus-in-china/589342/

But to work in!

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 14, 2019 11:25 pm

Long time not heard about JihadiJulian

That assclown.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat May 18, 2019 10:00 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 Cruise10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 11:33 am

lol! lol! lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat May 18, 2019 4:35 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 Cruise10

Damnit, dude. I just happened to be taking a drink of coffee, which is now in my nasal cavities. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 12:09 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Difference betwee the US and Russia...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 23, 2019 8:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

F*cking brilliant, I love it! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 23, 2019 9:00 am

This is a rook that I photographed yesterday at Arlington Reservoir, Sussex.

I thought Fo might like to see it as she loves her corvids.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 _dsc0018

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Nice cartoon...quite chilling tho'.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 D7Ranp5XkAALIAf

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 23, 2019 8:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Difference betwee the US and Russia...

That sums it up perfectly.

In which country people would try to fight him?

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun May 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Cheking in, readin on news a bit.

Greets all. Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 26, 2019 6:51 pm

Matjaz wrote:Cheking in, readin on news a bit.

Greets all. Smile

No way! Welcome back, bud!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 3796784211 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 3796784211

Guess you've read my email regarding the new domain.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun May 26, 2019 11:12 pm

Greets all. Smile

Hi Matjaz!

bounce cheers

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4047824857

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 28, 2019 4:06 am

Owners of a Noah's Ark replica file a lawsuit over rain damage

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/25/us/noahs-ark-replica-park-sues-for-rain-damage/index.html

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue May 28, 2019 5:34 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Owners of a Noah's Ark replica file a lawsuit over rain damage

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/25/us/noahs-ark-replica-park-sues-for-rain-damage/index.html

lol!

Just tweeted that at Aron Ra, should give him a chuckle #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 28, 2019 5:53 am

Question what has happened at these 2 days?

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1149841162

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 28, 2019 6:29 am

They want to become EU members:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 3574449849

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Mr Badger wrote:This is a rook that I photographed yesterday at Arlington Reservoir, Sussex.

I thought Fo might like to see it as she loves her corvids.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 _dsc0018

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 Hearte10

That's a lovely shot! He looks like he's been in a few scraps. Smile

Where I live we don't have rooks, jackdaws or magpies. I think the whole of the US doesn't have rooks. I get very excited when I am out West and get to see magpies or jackdaws.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 30, 2019 4:54 pm

Greets all. Smile

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1288463711

Good to see you!!!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 31, 2019 12:24 am

Wait for it...:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 31, 2019 12:48 am

Where did this happen? It's crazy, but do not understand ...

Shocked

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:25 pm

Zod, I sent donation to the forum some days ago. Did you manage to receive it ? (just wondering if the system works or not) cheers

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:37 pm

Anon wrote:Zod, I sent donation to the forum some days ago. Did you manage to receive it ? (just wondering if the system works or not) cheers

Aye, it works well! I was about to give props later in the Domain topic but as you mentioned donations here already so I'll do it now:

Thanks for support to everyone, who decided to support the forum or who will do so in the future!

I won't name donators as it would be unfair to anonimous donators I guess. You just know who you are...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1455193345 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1455193345

Btw I'm cconsidering to turn off adds for guests as well. Should be done in next weeks, II just need to change reccured payments. Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:07 pm

What's wrong with those goats?

Very Happy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next