Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Btw, did you watch Chernobyl series? It's awesome work, really. Yesterday I spent whole afternoon watching it. Chilling...

pale

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, did you watch Chernobyl series? It's awesome work, really. Yesterday I spent whole afternoon watching it. Chilling...

pale

With all the other BS I forgot it, thnx for the reminder. Fuku also got out of focus. Where do you watch?

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:26 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, did you watch Chernobyl series? It's awesome work, really. Yesterday I spent whole afternoon watching it. Chilling...

pale

With all the other BS I forgot it, thnx for the reminder. Fuku also got out of focus. Where do you watch?

Shocked

I just downloaded 4 parts this friday, watched them all at the same day. I have no TV stations tuned on my TV as I don't watch usual TV broadcastings. Too many advertisements and crap. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:Zod, I sent donation to the forum some days ago. Did you manage to receive it ? (just wondering if the system works or not) cheers

Aye, it works well! I was about to give props later in the Domain topic but as you mentioned donations here already so I'll do it now:

Thanks for support to everyone, who decided to support the forum or who will do so in the future!

I won't name donators as it would be unfair to anonimous donators I guess. You just know who you are...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1455193345 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1455193345

Btw I'm cconsidering to turn off adds for guests as well. Should be done in next weeks, II just need to change reccured payments. Cool

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 2510800806

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4108203433

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:03 am

Lol, I see GLP has found a way around its payment processor ban issues. Leave the payment processor unnamed and have the subscribers to send all their sensitive info direct to GLP. Wonderful...  affraid

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 7lRQvFK

Here's the first page you are directed to after you click to subscribe:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 ZL6JvTi

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:29 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4029985365 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4029985365 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4029985365 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4029985365

The last thing missing is request for your ID number. Who in their right mind can share such personal informations with a bunch of cointelpro operatives and hasbara shills? We don't store the data my ass. I remember that, shortly after I mentioned that I visited stomatologic clinic in Prague, some of those shills posted under the nickname exactly same as the clinic has. I never mentioned name of the clinic, I only shared a few photos from nearby memorial. And this was way before the web went full blown zionist/globalist propaganda webpage. The mentioned post can be still found there btw...:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Vstiek_2

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:23 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4029985365 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4029985365 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4029985365 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 4029985365

The last thing missing is request for your ID number. Who in their right mind can share such personal informations with a bunch of cointelpro operatives and hasbara shills? We don't store the data my ass. I remember that, shortly after I mentioned that I visited stomatologic clinic in Prague, some of those shills posted under the nickname exactly same as the clinic has. I never mentioned name of the clinic, I only shared a few photos from nearby memorial. And this was way before the web went full blown zionist/globalist propaganda webpage. The mentioned post can be still found there btw...:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Vstiek_2

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 2924852245

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:22 pm

I watched the Chernobyl series. Enjoyed it. Felt sad inside

Sometimes my computer sends me shitty ads after I've talked on the phone, but I've not felt like anyone was ever 'watching' what I do for many, many years now.
Never had personal problem with Trin. The shark attacks, or maybe I should say, the mod-hen pecks, mob mentality made me leave. I never had much to share/post anyways. lol

Alas, here we are. The grass is always greener, no?

Very grateful for this site.
This post needs a musical interlude while the coffee, strong as hell brews. One day I will get a french press, but that nesspressso machine can eat a bag of ....chips, yeah chips.

humming along

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Really enjoying this series.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:13 am

Today in a German forum:

"The Yank wants to invade Russia. Before he does that, he better ask someone who is familiar with it.
As first "the Franzen" (Frenchman), who says: Yes, but not in July that goes wrong! (yes, I know it officially started in June, but Napoléon had the army in fact only in July in Russia)
Then us (the Fritzen) who says: Yes, but not in June, that goes wrong!
Well, the Chinese could also know his way around, he says: "Right away!
The Yank asks: Why?
He says: The Russians are building roads through Siberia and to the far north and they are building pipelines to us, to Turkey and elsewhere. They need prisoners of war without end!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:55 am

Wait till end:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:47 pm

https://www.theblogmire.com/pompeo-unveils-new-us-strategy-of-attributing-blame-for-attacks-before-they-have-happened/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Crossdressing in the Wehrmacht:

https://kwerfeldein.de/2018/11/02/soldier-studies-crossdressing-wehrmacht-martin-dammann/

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:53 am

FoShizzle wrote:So last night after dinner I was talking to my parents when we simultaneously hear a loud boom and feel the house shake like crazy.  Then I heard some subsequent popping.  I ran out of the house because I wasn't sure if someone had hit my garage, or if something happened at the people behind me (they're friends of mine).

It turns out that the people on the block behind me and diagonal had a fire in their truck, which blew up.  But to make it worse, the truck was full of ammo.  Two houses got evacuated and they wouldn't let me get any closer than this pic I snapped from my neighbor's yard.  It used to be a nice truck, as you can see by the remaining paint. hahaha

Honestly, it made me think about how sheltered we are in the US and the poor Syrians who have had to bear this kind of explosion (and worse) daily for all of these years.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 2018-013

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 2924852245

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:56 am

Caught some pics during last nights storms, amazing cloud structure!
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 _dsc0112
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 _dsc0113
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 _dsc0114
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:16 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Caught some pics during last nights storms, amazing cloud structure!
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 _dsc0112
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 _dsc0113
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 _dsc0114
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Untitl10

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 949160760

The first one looks like an alien invasion.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:24 pm

The pics are gorgeous. I nearly missed them.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:53 pm

The graph shows religiousity (vertical) in relation to GDP per capita (horizontal):

https://marx-forum.de/Forum/gallery/index.php?image/1080-wer-betet-und-warum/

Standing out: the exceptionalist USA.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:The graph shows religiousity (vertical) in relation to GDP per capita (horizontal):

https://marx-forum.de/Forum/gallery/index.php?image/1080-wer-betet-und-warum/

Standing out: the exceptionalist USA.

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Thanks for reading.

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:05 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Caught some pics during last nights storms, amazing cloud structure!

Beautiful photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:22 am

Böhse Tante wrote:The pics are gorgeous. I nearly missed them.

Thanks Smile My main tripod is broken so I had to use a mini tripod and stick it on a car roof to get these. If the forecast is anything to go by, next week could be a record breaker for UK storms, can't wait to chase them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:20 pm

Look at all the Time covers in the thread:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142157838153895941

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:06 am

I was searching about USS Abraham Lincoln and found this:

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/prophetic-vision-of-the-uss-abraham-lincoln-sinking-is-iran-about-to-sink-a-u-s-aircraft-carrier

Can that be for real? That's a mindset of medieval times or tribes in the jungle. Is this common in the USA? How many of them missed the Age of Enlightenment?

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:41 pm

Wow, this looks like fun Very Happy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:29 pm

This page is like the onion in German (from 8. Dezember 2015!):

https://www.der-postillon.com/2015/12/donald-trumps-heimatplanet-verhangt.html

"Donald Trumps Heimatplanet verhängt Einreiseverbot für Donald Trump"

Donald Trump's home planet imposes entry ban on Donald Trump

Arxlox Trumpauri (dpo) - Now it's finally enough: Donald Trump's home planet Arxlox Trumpauri has banned the 69-year-old presidential candidate from re-entering the country today. After his last remarks in the pre-election campaign of the US republicans one considers him to be dangerous to the public, it says in a press release of the local government. Among other things, Trump wanted to ban Muslims from entering the country and have the entire Internet switched off.

Will not let Donald Trump enter any more: the arxlox-trumpaurische president Ronald Gump
"Donald Trump is no longer desired on Arxlox Trumpauri," says the letter that reached Earth in the morning. "In consideration of our own security, we consider it more than appropriate to forbid this obviously insane man from returning to our planet. Should he dare to enter, he will be vaporized."
Donald Trump had left his home planet in 1946 after the bankruptcy of his casino empire there with a forged birth certificate in the direction of Earth to escape debts amounting to several quadrillion Qorx. Despite great efforts and numerous cosmetic operations, he never quite managed to adapt to humanity in facial expressions, gestures and optics.
Observers suspect that Trump wants to use a possible US presidency above all to protect himself from stubborn bounty hunters who regularly send his extraterrestrial creditors to Earth. Many of his security and military policy intentions fit into this picture.
The government of Arxlox Trumpauri seems to be serious about banning the eccentric from entering the country: This month, the construction of a wall around the entire planet is due to begin in order to make Trump's re-entry impossible.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Emperor's clothes - do not miss the epilogue:

http://smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1612#comic

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:15 pm

Man play saxophone and all cows come to listen:

https://deutsch.rt.com/viral/89835-eine-kleine-kuhmusik/

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1417770262

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:20 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Man play saxophone and all cows come to listen:

https://deutsch.rt.com/viral/89835-eine-kleine-kuhmusik/

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1417770262

lol!

nice

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next