Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Pillar2
Matjaz
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ian56
@Ian56789
·
1m
Bloodthirsty al-Qaeda Supporting Psychopaths Meet in Riyadh To Discuss Downplaying Revelations Of Saudi Spying On Dissidents For Kill Lists, Using Former Twitter Employees
https://hindustantimes.com/world-news/saudi-king-hosts-cia-chief-for-talks/story-ueATBc8XpvDhqry2ustamN.html

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 EI9h2-iXYAIb6y8?format=jpg&name=small

Imho it must be kept on mind companies as Twitter, Facebook or Youtube are not private companies. They are coverage for the globalist political agenda. Individuals as Zuck pose as private owners but they are nothing but tools of the political establishment that supports terrorists, extremists and criminals of all kind. Ther's nothing private regarding Facebook as well as there is nothing private regarding Murdoch media...

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720

I'm so proud of me I actually never made a Facebook account. Honestly, I never created one. I think that's rarity. Embarassed
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365

I watched a documentary few years ago, I remember they were saying that most of the Afghani men recruited by Americans were opium addicts. Its not that it was a poor choice by Americans but its just the way they are, their culture. Since Afghanistan is land of heroin and all, even tho they are Muslims, most of the men in countryside are smoking opium like Europeans drink vine for instance or beer. Its a lounge thing for them as it is for us alcohol.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365

As a young woman I could do >50, but unfortunately it was no longer possible because of my weak wrists.
(I could have done more, but it was boring to continue)

But the vid is  ... they wanna be soldiers?

lol!

Over 50? R u kiddin me? R u Schwarzenegger's mom?

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

Back to the topic - yeah, that's US backed Afghani army. The most of healthy, capable men is in Taliban I guess...

Yeah, Taliban are religious zealots. They dont do drugs.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:06 pm

France:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I watched a documentary few years ago, I remember they were saying that most of the Afghani men recruited by Americans were opium addicts. Its not that it was a poor choice by Americans but its just the way they are, their culture. Since Afghanistan is land of heroin and all, even tho they are Muslims, most of the men in countryside are smoking opium like Europeans drink vine for instance or beer. Its a lounge thing for them as it is for us alcohol.

Reminds me coca culture in some Latino countries in south America. Neverthless, it's pretty clear that you must be fucking high, or brain damaged, if you're willing to join US/NATO forces that are plotting against your motherland...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Reminds me coca culture in some Latino countries in south America. Neverthless, it's pretty clear that you must be fucking high, or brain damaged, if you're willing to join US/NATO forces that are plotting against your motherland...

lol!

can't argue that, so true.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

can't argue that, so true.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:49 pm

US occupation forces move back and forth their columns. This one heads towards US military base nearby Ain al-Arab town. they are about to dismantle their shit and move it somewhere else judging by the empty trucks...

For umpteenth time I can see the highway of death launched upon the occupants. US is lucky enough to deal with much better counterparts than it's itself...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Matjaz wrote:
@Ian56789
·
1m
Bloodthirsty al-Qaeda Supporting Psychopaths Meet in Riyadh To Discuss Downplaying Revelations Of Saudi Spying On Dissidents For Kill Lists, Using Former Twitter Employees
https://hindustantimes.com/world-news/saudi-king-hosts-cia-chief-for-talks/story-ueATBc8XpvDhqry2ustamN.html

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 EI9h2-iXYAIb6y8?format=jpg&name=small

Imho it must be kept on mind companies as Twitter, Facebook or Youtube are not private companies. They are coverage for the globalist political agenda. Individuals as Zuck pose as private owners but they are nothing but tools of the political establishment that supports terrorists, extremists and criminals of all kind. Ther's nothing private regarding Facebook as well as there is nothing private regarding Murdoch media...

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720

I'm so proud of me I actually never made a Facebook account. Honestly, I never created one. I think that's rarity. Embarassed

I never made an account on FB, Twitter and such. I thought it's anti-social media ...

Wink

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:02 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
@Ian56789
·
1m

I never made an account on FB, Twitter and such. I thought it's anti-social media ...

Wink

Smile

Fifty push ups is quite a bit btw. If you can do fifty push ups in one stretch with ease, that means you are fit, no matter how heavy you are.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:04 pm

Bolivian President Morales announces his resignation

https://www.rt.com/news/473102-bolivian-president-morales-announces-his

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927 #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927 #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:06 pm

Anon wrote:Bolivian President Morales announces his resignation

https://www.rt.com/news/473102-bolivian-president-morales-announces-his

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927 #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927 #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927

Sigh Sad
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:16 pm

Something is not right with this situation in Bolivia.Why suddenly resign after winning elections? Sad
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:16 pm

@Matjaz

"Fifty push ups is quite a bit btw. If you can do fifty push ups in one stretch with ease, that means you are fit, no matter how heavy you are."

My dear, that is >40 yrs ago, I had to stop bc. of weak wrists. All my joints are crap because of weak tendons and ligaments. Today I have arthrosis from neck to feet - strong muscles alone are not enough.

Mad

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Morales resigning makes it sound like he won't be standing in the new election. Coup is complete.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:23 pm

ATM I feel lke getting lost in all that what's going on.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:"Specifically, he is concerned that Jeremy Corbyn and many of his supporters adopt a stance on Israel and Zionists that is reminiscent of the anti-Semitic rhetoric ..."

The same in Germany but since the 1990th, except the part with Stalin. Ok, we had "better" anti-Semites in our history. If you wonder why Germany has nearly no protests, the "Antifa" has killed every movement since the late 90th. Peace movements, social movements, Occupy, every time something started they found out that there are anti-Semites and "Nazis".

Twisted Evil

It's true for many countries since the 90s. Fewer protests, fewer meaningful protests. Maybe things are starting to change now, slowly.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:42 pm

#Venezuela Embassy in #Bolivia taken over
https://twitter.com/A_J_S_B/status/1193644726475468801
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:48 pm

2nd election this year in Spain, being held today, because the 1st election wasn't decisive to give a majority government. Exit poll show shows no majority for any party and little chance for any coalition government. What is different this time is the Vox party (wannabe Francoists) increased their vote share substantially, and this is obviously bad news for Catalonia independence movement.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:55 pm

UK:

UK Foreign Office 'threatened and intimidated' family of Harry Dunn

The British government has been accused of "acting like the lickspittles of Americans" by protecting the wife of a diplomat.

The family of Mr Dunn, a 19-year-old who died in a car collision outside RAF Croughton in August, are taking legal action against Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab.

They allege he misused or abused his power by granting the wife of a US diplomat, Anne Sacoolas, diplomatic immunity.

In an exclusive interview with Sky News, the family's lawyer Mark Stephens said the Foreign Office was "trying to intimidate the family from having their case scrutinised by the courts".

The family's lawyer said: "I think the Foreign Office know they are in weak legal position that is why they are piling all the pressure on to try to intimidate the family.

"They are trying threaten and intimidate Harry's parents so that not only do they lose their son but they lose their homes as well.

"As far as the legal argument is concerned, what is clear is that the Vienna Convention on diplomatic immunity doesn't apply.

"The British government provided a bare promise to the Americans that whilst their diplomats committed crimes in relation to their jobs they would have immunity, which doesn't apply to his wife driving down the road.

"If you kill someone or your family kills someone diplomatic immunity doesn't apply."

https://news.sky.com/story/foreign-office-threatened-and-intimidated-family-of-harry-dunn-11859043

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 pm

Spain: Neither coalition of parties has the 175 seats needed for ruling majority. Paralysis.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:40 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:ATM I feel lke getting lost in all that what's going on.

Shocked

Globalization is going on ... the U.S. style or the Russian or/and the Chinese one. Lets hope the better win. #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 141993559

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:42 pm

@RT_com
31m31 minutes ago

'I resign from my position as president so that (Carlos) Mesa and (Luis Fernando) Camacho do not continue to persecute socialist leaders' - #Morales

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:54 pm

@telesurenglish
1h1 hour ago

Evo Morales: I'm resigning in favor of peace and to prevent more violence against my supporters, my team and family, whose houses are being burned. I want to ask opposition leaders Camacho and Mesa to stop this violence.

@telesurenglish
1h1 hour ago

Bolivian VP, Alvaro Garcia Linera: "I'll file my resignation as well. The coup has succeed"

@telesurenglish
1h1 hour ago

Evo Morales: The struggle continues. This is not the end (...) If the IMF policies come back to Bolivia, the worse would happened to Bolivia.

@telesurenglish
27m27 minutes ago

Bolivia's President of the Senate, Adriana Salvatierra, announces her resignation. She was suppossed to assume the presidency after Evo Morales and Alvaro Garcia Linera were forced to resigned earlier Sunday afternoon.

@telesurenglish
14m14 minutes ago

#Bolivia | Former President of the National Assembly and current Minister of Health Gabriela Montaño dennounces that right-wing opposition forces have ransacked #EvoMorales home.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:05 pm

Anon wrote:

They will kill him and everybody he loves and he knows it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:37 am

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:ATM I feel lke getting lost in all that what's going on.

Shocked

Globalization is going on ... the U.S. style or the Russian or/and the Chinese one. Lets hope the better win.  #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 141993559

Yeah, but I live in a country with shitloads of braindead dumbasses. geek

affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:01 am

Zambeezi wrote:

They will kill him and everybody he loves and he knows it.

Opposition confirms warrant issued for his arrest

https://www.rt.com/news/473108-morales-arrest-warrant-opposition/

Arrest for having done what exactly? This is democrazy in action, folks. Evil or Very Mad

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:03 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next