Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction

+8
The Original Mind
Kentus
Humanity Blows
Sultan of Wings
Snowtrooper
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 Empty Re: Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 28, 2018 8:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Hi Zod, am I allowed to post up my business flyer on the classified section?

Naturally. Wink

You sir, are a diamond! Thank you. Smile
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 Empty "Wierd posts"

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:06 pm

For Forum members: If some posts looks strange, do not display propperly etc. then make sure that you have "Allways allow HTML" option set to "Yes". It is in your account under preferences, 5th line from the bottom, 2nd above the board language options.

Guests shouldn't have problems with that afaik.

If problems persist let me know.

Wink

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 Empty Re: Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction

Post by hillbilly Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:48 pm

Kentus wrote:Tried to post link to ZODlikeproductions on GLP. INSTANT ISP ban.
Kent
I tried to find the "hidelink" that someone posted there that led me here, no luck yet, maybe got deleted?
I got banned by Dr. Astro for my comments on his "suntard" thread. He left this on my karma:
"Fuck you and everything you stand for, I wasn't the one who deleted your posts nor did I give you any red. You're an idiot, a complete fucking idiot. -Astro"
It left me feeling somehow incomplete. Shocked
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 pm

hillbilly wrote:
Kentus wrote:Tried to post link to ZODlikeproductions on GLP. INSTANT ISP ban.
Kent
I tried to find the "hidelink" that someone posted there that led me here, no luck yet, maybe got deleted?
I got banned by Dr. Astro for my comments on his "suntard" thread. He left this on my karma:
"Fuck you and everything you stand for, I wasn't the one who deleted your posts nor did I give you any red. You're an idiot, a complete fucking idiot. -Astro"
It left me feeling somehow incomplete. Shocked

This is the word of the day I thinik, Hillbilly. That's what GLP is. Incomplete. They are chasing people for using certains words. No shit. You can't write Lucas (buh bye Star Wars fans).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:03 am

Zod wrote:This is the word of the day I thinik, Hillbilly. That's what GLP is. Incomplete. They are chasing people for using certains words. No shit. You can't write Lucas (buh bye Star Wars fans).

lol!

Incomplete userbase. Well, not for long. It will be more than incomplete, it will be finito.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:22 am

A few have migrated to The Fringe. I've been lost in Dave Matthews documentaries for a while, now I have itchy fingers.
Na viděnou!
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Btw Zod, I happened to discover that when using VPN IPs from a select few European countries it doesn't allow guest posting on your forum. Therefore, I would take a guess and say it follows that people from these certain countries can't post on the forum using their normal IP without signing up. Not an issue for me of course and it isn't that big a deal I guess, but just thought you might like to know anyway.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:39 pm

UK AC wrote:Btw Zod, I happened to discover that when using VPN IPs from a select few European countries it doesn't allow guest posting on your forum. Therefore, I would take a guess and say it follows that people from these certain countries can't post on the forum using their normal IP without signing up. Not an issue for me of course and it isn't that big a deal I guess, but just thought you might like to know anyway.

Interesting. I'll try to check but there isn't such measure activated from my side I think. Does it call some kind of error or notification?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:55 pm

Zod wrote:Interesting. I'll try to check but there isn't such measure activated from my side I think. Does it call some kind of error or notification?

I click send and the following error message appears: 'Please sign in to post a message'.

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Did you do anything else or just hit Send button once again and it was posted? I'll check out some other stups tomorrow but not sure if it's just because of VPNs that are blocked randomly by several providers.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Zod wrote:Did you do anything else or just hit Send button once again and it was posted? I'll check out some other stups tomorrow but not sure if it's just because of VPNs that are blocked randomly by several providers.

Just hit send, nothing else.

It could be a VPN issue, but I would guess not. For example, other UK VPNs I tried behave in the exact same way as my home UK IP when I send a post. The problem seems to arise only when connecting to a VPN from certain countries.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:30 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Did you do anything else or just hit Send button once again and it was posted? I'll check out some other stups tomorrow but not sure if it's just because of VPNs that are blocked randomly by several providers.

Just hit send, nothing else.

It could be a VPN issue, but I would guess not. For example, other UK VPNs I tried behave in the exact same way as my home UK IP when I send a post. The problem seems to arise only when connecting to a VPN from certain countries.

Well, no big deal then. What country it was btw? I guess there are some precausions I can't change. The color cirle was connected with the certain type of guests' names, linked with quite large database of oftenly used spammer/bot names. This can be changed. IP's are quite different thing as they are dynamic, especially through VPN services.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:19 am

Moldova and a couple of the Balkan countries

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Is it only me or are all the posts in bold now? (not here, but in the main news forum).

EDIT: nevermind, repaired. Missing closing tag bahind one of my posts. Everything following continues in bold, too.

bounce

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:59 pm

THIS IS A TEST of my latest animated gif:

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 S-300_10

Had this been a genuine alert, you and your fellow Anglo-Zionist pilots should seek shelter immediately Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:19 pm

Mr Badger wrote:THIS IS A TEST of my latest animated gif:

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 S-300_10

Had this been a genuine alert, you and your fellow Anglo-Zionist pilots should seek shelter immediately Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 1619689188

Added Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 1619689188

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 1836234700

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:45 pm

I added "Gallery" function to the forum. I uploaded just one gif to the gallery. Please check if it is accessable. Gallery you can find here:

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 V-st-i-ek

Lemme know if it works.

What a Face

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:25 am

Yep no problem here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:22 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Zod, is it possible to set up an https version of the site?

Anonymous wrote:I found that forumotion is mostly visited by russians:
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/forumotion.eu
Is there any way/plan to move it to a platform more popular for western audience?
Is there a donation section?

Well, this questions are quite related.

At first yes, it is possible tu set up an https version of the site. I'll order SSL certificate for https version of the pagelater this week, guess on Friday. It should be in effect for 12 months. I'll send global announcement through the forum prior the update.

Also I'm considering to order custom domain name. If I'll decide to do so then I'll send global announcement through the forum as well.

From the listed above follows that, at the moment, I don't consider to move the forum to another platform. At this moment this platform is quite suitable I think. We will see what will future bring tho'.

At least but not last - there isn't a donation section at the moment. However I may add some Paypal payment button or such thing for folunteer donations. All upgrades as SSL certificate or domain name cost credists and credits are for real money. As well as premium package for the forum. The forum, its accessibility or functions won't be anyhow influenced by donations if I'll decide to introduce this possibility. No paid accounts with benefits or such things.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Zod, is it possible to set up an https version of the site?

Anonymous wrote:I found that forumotion is mostly visited by russians:
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/forumotion.eu
Is there any way/plan to move it to a platform more popular for western audience?
Is there a donation section?

Well, this questions are quite related.

At first yes, it is possible tu set up an https version of the site. I'll order SSL certificate for https version of the pagelater this week, guess on Friday. It should be in effect for 12 months. I'll send global announcement through the forum prior the update.

Also I'm considering to order custom domain name. If I'll decide to do so then I'll send global announcement through the forum as well.

From the listed above follows that, at the moment, I don't consider to move the forum to another platform. At this moment this platform is quite suitable I think. We will see what will future bring tho'.

At least but not last - there isn't a donation section at the moment. However I may add some Paypal payment button or such thing for folunteer donations. All upgrades as SSL certificate or domain name cost credists and credits are for real money. As well as premium package for the forum. The forum, its accessibility or functions won't be anyhow influenced by donations if I'll decide to introduce this possibility. No paid accounts with benefits or such things.

I'm sure most of us would be happy to throw a few dollars/pounds/euros your way to help with costs.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Agree with TOM - definitely happy to donate.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:25 pm

As you maybe noticed already: Since this afternoon the pictures added to posts through "Insert image" button are automatically resized now.

Maximum size of image is 600pxx600px. If larger picture added then you can enlarge it using the button above the pic.

Hioefully it will make posting pictures easier and too big pictures won't take too much space.

Wink

EDIT: 500px x 500px

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:48 am

I started with some front page changes in HTML. Currently added link to Mona Relief humanitarian aid for Yemen.

If some issues appear, links do not work propperly and so on then, please, report it here.

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 4108203433

EDIIT: It doesn't work as I expected so the update was removed for now.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Perhaps I've got some technical issues with my brain but I couldn't find out how to answer a post.

BTW, many older links to YT or twitter lead into web nirvana now. Censorship in full swing.

Auntie

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Perhaps I've got some technical issues with my brain but I couldn't find out how to answer a post.  

BTW, many older links to YT or twitter lead into web nirvana now. Censorship in full swing.

Auntie

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction - Page 2 3796784211

There's "Quote" button in right upper corner of every post. Also be sure that you have "Always allow HTML" in Preferences section of your profile set up to Yes.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Yep, a few minutes ago I've seen it. Thnx.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Btw, I just activate "Quote" button for guests. So they should be able to quote posts they are wanting to reply to properly.

Let me know if it works well.

Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Hello Zod,

yesterday I couldn't go to the forum for several hours, what had happened? This was the second time. Has this to do with moving the forum or something else?

Is your email address the same? I want to stay in contact if some BS happens.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 20, 2019 1:05 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Hello Zod,

yesterday I couldn't go to the forum for several hours, what had happened? This was the second time. Has this to do with moving the forum or something else?

Is your email address the same? I want to stay in contact if some BS happens.

Hi there, problems were on the providers' side. They still work on it so some connection problems still can be observed.

You can reach me vie old email address or you can use my email linked to the forum profile.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Ah, thnx for the info, first I thought they have "killed" the forum, bc. forumotion was online.

I found zodlikeproductions.com (under construction), this is yours?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next