Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Winged Hussar
Mr Badger
boris
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Martial Rokossovsky
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Anon Sun May 26, 2019 9:19 pm

LIVE: EU elections: Farage expected to attend UK‘s South East Region results

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Farage

Anon

Back to top Go down

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 26, 2019 9:40 pm

5 years ago, Donets airport...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 26, 2019 9:48 pm

ryan teague beckwith
@ryanbeckwith
42 min.
Vice President Pence Tells West Point Grads They Should Expect to See Combat

http://time.com/5596298/pence-west-point-grads-expect-combat/

Pence himself should be deployed. Together with his ornage buddy...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 26, 2019 11:09 pm

Good, they all gonna die...

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Something big went off in Hama:

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 D7heAXpW4AAjv-q

Not sure if it was SVBIED attack or it's elimination:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 26, 2019 11:27 pm

It's clear now: SVBIED was eliminated before its impact:

raedsyrian002
@raedsyrian002
1 min.
#Coverage_continued
Hama Countryside
Picture of a car bomb by terrorists targeted by the Syrian army before their arrival in Kiberband this evening

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun May 26, 2019 11:30 pm

Andrew Neil
@afneil
5m5 minutes ago

Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras calls snap general election after losing European Election to opposition New Democracy, centre right.

So a shameful chapter in Greece almost certainly comes to an end. Traitor Tsipras the one who vowed to stand up to the EU (who wanted to make the Greeks debt slaves and suffer austerity), and in the end he turned out to be best EU stooge the EU and banksters could have ever dreamed of... Not to mention the "North Macedonia" debacle, humiliating patriotic Greeks all for the sake of adhering to the globalist dictats sent down from Brussels bureaucrats.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 26, 2019 11:42 pm

Hey Zamb, I did not respond to your post regarding Al Sadr yet. I remember him during the US invasion and following operations. He gained name and he was the most effective resistance fighter I guess (or commander better tos say). If I'm not wrong then his group even forced US military to accept the truce as battle against Sadr's militia was too expensive.

Now, he seems to be quite unreliable at the best. You're right. On other hand there are reports regarding his contacts with gen. Soleimani, support for removal of the US occupation forces and so on. I don't trust him much now, that's true. But this region is full of double, or triple, plays. Just bcs there is too many players.

Btw what do you think about Turkey now? Seemingly they have great alliance with Russia. Yet there are reports about extended weapon supplies for the terrorists in northern Syria. As it is proved the Russain army deployed its SOFs in this region in large nubers so it is quite confusing at least...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Contra Medium
@MediumContra
5 min.
U.S. Aegis-System in Romania Turned Active for Possible Attack on Russia https://contramedium.com/u-s-aegis-system-in-romania-turned-active-for-possible-attack-on-russia/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 27, 2019 12:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey Zamb, I did not respond to your post regarding Al Sadr yet. I remember him during the US invasion and following operations. He gained name and he was the most effective resistance fighter I guess (or commander better tos say). If I'm not wrong then his group even forced US military to accept the truce as battle against Sadr's militia was too expensive.

Now, he seems to be quite unreliable at the best. You're right. On other hand there are reports regarding his contacts with gen. Soleimani, support for removal of the US occupation forces and so on. I don't trust him much now, that's true. But this region is full of double, or triple, plays. Just bcs there is too many players.

Btw what do you think about Turkey now? Seemingly they have great alliance with Russia. Yet there are reports about extended weapon supplies for the terrorists in northern Syria. As it is proved the Russain army deployed its SOFs in this region in large nubers so it is quite confusing at least...

Soleimani I would trust w/ my life.
I would nvr make a good politician/negotiator. I just have no patience with treachery and duplicity.
You can NEVER trust Turkey. Russia is playing them just right... pushing their nose into the Sochi agreements and 'promises' they defaulted on.
In the end... Erdo will throw HTS under the bus. Not cuz he wants to. Will be fun to watch.

I want to see the sovereigns united: Iraq/Iran/Syria/Lebanon against the empire and my instincts tell me to trust the PMU (Iraqi-Shia patriots).
al-Sadr wants them dismantled.  (has his 'own' militia of sorts. )
He is a cunning 'political animal' who grew to fame in younger days threatening the priviliged 'Green Zone' and Baghdad-US bootlicking parliament/Iraqi stooges.
Like Erdo... he tends to play both sides against the middle.... like I said... many 'trips' to Riyadh.
I have high hopes for the sovereign alliance.
The hegemons do not dare set the Gulf ablaze. They know better.  Twisted Evil  good chatting w/ you.

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Cheers10
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon May 27, 2019 2:46 am

Anon wrote:LIVE: EU elections: Farage expected to attend UK‘s South East Region results

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Farage

@nickeardleybbc
53m53 minutes ago

With just Scotland left to officially declare in GB, here's the picture;

Brexit Party - 28 seats (31.6%)
Lib Dems - 15 seats (20.3%)
Labour - 10 seats (14.1%)
Greens - 7 seats (12.1%)
Conservatives - 3 seats (9.1%)
Plaid - 1 seat

The current ruling party in UK government, Conservatives (Tories), beaten into fifth place with 9% of the vote share.

'Now leave... or else': Victorious Farage threatens to unleash his Brexit Party at General Election after Tories and Labour are humiliated in Euro vote after failure to deliver on referendum result

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7072857/Counting-gets-underway-UK-Farage-boasts-hell-king-maker-Tory-leadership-battle.html

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon May 27, 2019 3:01 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon May 27, 2019 4:35 am

Iraq stands by Iran, will not support US military action: Iraqi FM

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/iraq-stands-by-iran-will-not-support-us-military-action-iraqi-fm/

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 27, 2019 4:39 am

Anon wrote:Iraq stands by Iran, will not support US military action: Iraqi FM

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/iraq-stands-by-iran-will-not-support-us-military-action-iraqi-fm/

Just waiting on the vote to kick the US troops out.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 7:32 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 7:39 am

Salvini, Farage, Puigdemont. It gonna be fun...

Laughing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 7:41 am

Jesse Johnson
@jljzen
55 min.
North Korea calls Bolton 'war monger' and says halting missile tests means giving up right to self-defense | The Japan Times

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/05/27/asia-pacific/politics-diplomacy-asia-pacific/north-korea-calls-bolton-war-monger-says-halting-missile-tests-mean-giving-right-self-defense/#.XOt4lIgzYUF

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 7:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon May 27, 2019 8:51 am

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 10:20 am

Bloomberg Markets‏@markets · 59 min.
The U.S. isn’t ready to make a trade deal with China, President Donald Trump said while on a state visit to Japan https://bloom.bg/2HFnjw7

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365

I can find dozens of his own tweets and statements where he claimed that the deal is just around the corner. What a pathetic buffooon.

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 3518310719

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 10:24 am

Edward‏ @DonKlericuzio · 19 min.
British Spies smuggled secrets about Putin's new supersonic bomber in loose leaf tea -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071985/British-spies-smuggled-secrets-Putins-supersonic-bomber-pilots-box-loose-leaf-tea.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 10:25 am

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 10:26 am

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 D7i7sABU8AAblFY

Twisted Evil

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 10:28 am

RT‏@RT_com · 11 hod.
'The President has no other choice but to dissolve the National Assembly,' says Marine #LePen after her party beats #Macron's in #EU election

https://www.rt.com/news/460325-lepen-macron-dissolve-assembly/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 10:29 am

Reuters Top News‏@Reuters · 1 h
North Korea dubs Bolton's comments 'inordinately ignorant': KCNA http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKCN1SX06C?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5ceb8e95c3070b0001dcbf12&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 27, 2019 10:59 am

Poland's ruling Law and Justice party (PiS) came out narrowly ahead in Sunday's European Parliament vote, seen as test of the party's nationalist, eurosceptic platform before a national election later in the year.An exit poll by pollster IPSOS showed PiS winning 42.4% of votes, up from 31.8% in the EU ballot five years ago and 37.6% during Poland's 2015 parliamentary election.
The opposition European Coalition, comprising the Civic Platform formerly led by European Council President Donald Tusk and a group of leftist and rural politicians, scored second with 39.1%.
If confirmed by official results, the strong showing by PiS will bolster a growing chorus of populists in Europe that share the broad goal of returning power to EU member states.
Voter turnout stood at 43%, a record high for a European election in Poland, following an acrimonious campaign dominated by issues such as gay rights, the legacy of the Holocaust in Poland, and the role of the Catholic Church in public life.

https://news.yahoo.com/1-polish-nationalists-win-eu-193533839.html

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 11:07 am

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 56 sek.
SALVINI SAYS HE HAS MANDATE FROM ITALIANS TO REVIEW EU LIMITS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 27, 2019 11:21 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Bloomberg Markets‏@markets · 59 min.
The U.S. isn’t ready to make a trade deal with China, President Donald Trump said while on a state visit to Japan https://bloom.bg/2HFnjw7

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365
I can find dozens of his own tweets and statements where he claimed that the deal is just around the corner. What a pathetic buffooon.
#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 3518310719

#27 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 27, 2019 11:26 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 2 min.
#Turkey equipped militant groups with advanced weapons in northwestern #Syria https://aml.ink/-o-CZ #Russia

Aleppo:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 3 min.
#Syria Army, Turkish-backed rebels clash in eastern #Aleppo

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syria-army-turkish-backed-rebels-clash-in-eastern-aleppo/

Hama:

Steele M‏ @SteeleM35085377 · 3 min.
🇸🇾Syrian Arab Army rocket and artillery strikes in rural #Hama province #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾https://youtu.be/ZspClrdcglM via @YouTube

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 27, 2019 11:29 am

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next