Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
H10
FoShizzle
Nuke68
ShockJock
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
15 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:43 pm

I hate to sound negative, but I will believe the U.S. is pulling out when I see every last one of them gone from Syria.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Turkish media reporting that all Arab majority areas in East Syria will be handed over to Turkey and FSA and kurdish majority areas handed over to peshmerga.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:48 pm

Liveuamap‏@Liveuamap · 4 h
Secretary of NSDC of Ukraine Turchynov: new Ukrainian missiles allowing military to de-block Azov Sea and destroy the bridge https://liveuamap.com/en/2018/19-december-secretary-of-nsdc-of-ukraine-turchynov-new-ukrainian … via @ukrpravda_news #Ukraine

Lol, the idiots just gave Russia free hand to neve ever allow them to go back to the Azov sea. What a bunch of retards!

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Democrat senator.

HawaiiDelilah
@HawaiiDelilah
Trump’s decision to remove troops from Syria will surely make Iran, ISIS, and Russia very happy
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Hama:

Bosni‏ @Bosni94 · 12 sek.
This morning, the #HTS TOW Brigade aka Jaysh al-Izza launched a violent attack on the Masasinah barrier in northern Hama. Six SAA soldiers have been martyred while repelling the attack.

9 died in the attack:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:59 pm

by Talos Today at 17:49
Democrat senator.

HawaiiDelilah
@HawaiiDelilah
Trump’s decision to remove troops from Syria will surely make Iran, ISIS, and Russia very happy

Me too, finally they stop w/ the terror reign and illegal occupation.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Slovák wrote:by Talos Today at 17:49
Democrat senator.

HawaiiDelilah
@HawaiiDelilah

If this actually happens, I'll be breaking out the alcohol.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Cheers14

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Humanity Blows Today at 12:03
Slovák wrote:
by Talos Today at 17:49
Democrat senator.
HawaiiDelilah
@HawaiiDelilah
If this actually happens, I'll be breaking out the alcohol.

Sooner or latter the U.S. will have to leave one way or another, just matter of time. Lets hope they do within the next 100 days.
They are bankrupt like the Soviets back in the ´80 and wont be able to afford more than just the illegal presence in Syria ... #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3077205713

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:11 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
#BREAKING Netanyahu vows Israel will defend itself after US Syria withdrawal

https://mobile.twitter.com/AFP/status/1075436497308975104
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Slovák wrote:by Talos Today at 17:49
Democrat senator.

HawaiiDelilah
@HawaiiDelilah

The US probably know Assad will win elections in all parts of Syria and once he does they can no longer call him a dictator and justify staying once Assad asks them to leave.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:18 pm

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Ali11

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Noga Tarnopolsky
@NTarnopolsky
US withdrawal from Syria is dangerous for Israel, Tzipi Livni says.
"The withdrawal of US forces from Syria, based on claim ISIS was the only reason to be there, ignores Iranian entrenchment & is dangerous for Israel. Netanyahu is responsible for the diplomatic/security failure.

Noga Tarnopolsky
@NTarnopolsky
"Trump abandons Syria & Iran celebrates," Barak says. "Infinite photo-ops cannot conceal the truth. Trump doesn't work for Bibi, nor does Putin. Its all for show. Israel alone is responsible for its future & destiny. Real support for us will come when we are strong.

Noga Tarnopolsky
@NTarnopolsky
Amb
@dannydanon
says information about tunnels Israel transferred to
@UNIFIL_
ended up in Hezbollah hands. "If Hezbollah attacks us we will bury it in the ruin it visits upon Lebanon."

@NTarnopolsky
Netanyahu: "I spoke with US President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The administration informed me it was the president's intention to withdraw forces from Syria. They made it clear they had other ways to exert influence in the region. >>

Wow the Israelis are enraged calling Trump an Iranian and Russian agent.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:39 pm

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Hawk10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Wow it seems America used the kurds like a condom and then threw it in trash when finished.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Hawk10

Hope Russia and the SAA can move fast enough before the Turks grabs most of the east of Syria
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Shit
https://twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/1075457516807618562
Al-Masdar News
‏ @TheArabSource
Russian soldier killed by Turkish-backed rebels identified https://aml.ink/t086d #Russia #Syria #Turkey
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:30 pm

SyriaYemenMaps
@MapsSyria
BREAKING|#DEIREZZOR:

Source to me from Shaytat:

"Shaytat fighters who're spearheading the fight against IS in Hajin will very soon announce their official merge with the FSA Ahrar Al-Sharqiyah faction which will be part of the new E. Euphrates offensive backed by Turkey.

Looks like all the Arab SDF are joining Turkey rather than the syrian army not good looks like Erdogan is after the former ottoman parts of Syria.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Talos wrote:SyriaYemenMaps
@MapsSyria
BREAKING|#DEIREZZOR:

"Shaytat fighters who're spearheading the fight against IS in Hajin will very soon announce their official merge with the FSA Ahrar Al-Sharqiyah faction which will be part of the new E. Euphrates offensive backed by Turkey.

Looks like all the Arab SDF are joining Turkey rather than the syrian army not good looks like Erdogan is after the former ottoman parts of Syria.

The situation will get quite interesting in the upcomming days
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:50 pm

H10 wrote:
Talos wrote:SyriaYemenMaps
@MapsSyria
BREAKING|#DEIREZZOR:

The situation will get quite interesting in the upcomming days

Hard to tell what's going on other media says Israel is going to launch a massive attack against Hezbollah in Lebanon and the syrian S-300 in Syria and the US is getting troops out of the way so they won't be killed in massive retaliation from Iran/Syria/Hezbollah against Israel and US bases in region. Remember the syrian army has thousands of guided missiles called the m600 that could hit any area in Syria, Iraq and Israel.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Talos wrote:
He has MUCH to lose if he thinks this is 'permanent'.
Russia, Iran and Syria have ALL been shedding blood to restore the sovereignty of Suryia... every INCH.
It will all be communicated through back channels not headlines.
Turkey will be 'honored' and 'favored' but not with 'land for peace'. No fucking way. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 2 min.
WOW

Trump himself  confirms the reports that he had taken a decision to withdraw US troops from Syria!

So a flip flop tomorrow with the claim that he never said he'd withdraw troops from Syria?
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Brasco_Aad
‏@Brasco_Aad
2m2 minutes ago

Wow

''All US State Department personnel are being evacuated from Syria within 24 hours.'' | US official.

The CIA is also leaving Syria.

Visions of the US rooftop evac from Vietnam...You still have that pic, Zod?

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 350px-Saigon-hubert-van-es

Excellent  lol!  

Well, I've just finished 4 bottles of red wine. Time to pass out and wake up in time for Ukraine Redux. I hear there's another bunch of ships to head for the Kerch Strait.

Man, if I'd had 4 bottles of wine I'd probably have killed my wife and myself by now. Wine is the only alcohol that makes me angry and aggressive.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Wooow...

This really was a sudden and surprise decision then. What I'd give to know what's happening behind closed doors.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Lets not forget about this

@Partisangirl
RECALL: Last time #Trump Said he would pull out of #Syria, there was a 'convenient' chemical attack in Khan Sheikhoun which provided the excuse to drag the US back in.

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1075430464687562753
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:21 pm

I guess Syria and Russia may launch Idlib offensive.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:50 pm

H.K
@Ibra_Joudeh
6 min.
Kurdish forces confirm US and French forces began withdrawal from east Syria

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-confirm-us-and-french-forces-began-withdrawal-from-east-syria/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
52 min.
Reports are emerging that a deal has been struck between the US and Iran re. Syria.

Iran has pledged to the US, with Syrian and Russian guarantees, that it will fully withdrawal from Syria if the US pulls out first.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:49 pm

MENASTREAM
@MENASTREAM
#Morocco: Video circulating on Moroccan social media supposedly shows the beheading of one of the Scandinavian tourists at Mount Toubkal, assailants speaking in Moroccan dialect says during the act that it is in revenge for "their brothers in Hajin", apparently #ISIS-supporters
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next