Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
ShockJock
anon
khnum
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:01 pm

Retreat From Pervomaiske | Breakthrough Near Krasnohorivka

https://rumble.com/v4og8kr-the-bloom-retreat-from-pervomaiske-breakthrough-near-krasnohorivka-military.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:13 pm

🚨▶◾⚡🇵🇸⚔🇮🇱 al-Qassam Brigades AMBUSH Israeli Genocide Forces east of Khan Younis Gaza

https://rumble.com/v4ogzbi--al-qassam-brigades-ambush-israeli-genocide-forces-east-of-khan-younis-gaza.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:25 pm

Russian opens Criminal Case against UN & NATO Officials Alleging Hunter Biden Burisma of sponsoring terror attacks both INSIDE Russia and Abroad

https://rumble.com/v4ogtat-hunter-biden-linked-firm-funded-terror-attacks-in-russia-moscow-0409-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:A note on the topic "Language misunderstanding

" Pathetic" is one of the words that can cause the biggest misunderstandings in the translation into German and from German into English. The word is derived from "pathos", pathetic means accordingly when someone speaks with pathos, i.e. theatrically and possibly also exaggeratedly. 

I have dealt with it a bit, apparently this meaning also exists in English, but as far as I have noticed, it is used exclusively in the definition of "miserable, miserable" (miserabel, armselig). This meaning is completely unknown in German. So if you ever read a German text with the term "pathetic", then only the meaning "theatrical" is meant. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1854299768

I absolutely agree. Originally "pathetic" is a very positive word meaning "passionate", "with passion", "with all my heart". For some people the level of passion or pathos can be too high, so it can take the meaning "theatrically". But I was shocked, when I came across this word in American contexts. When this word is used by Americans, I always have the impression, that it is a reaction to an accusation brought forward against US in general or against an American person by a weak person, who has no means to fight for his right, so the American person will override him without any justification, just because he is in a stronger position: "You are pathetic!"

Another interesting word is "sophisticated". Normally this is used for something, that is very well developped. From a Greek or Platonic point of view it means "splitting hairs".
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 am

McGregor thinks that Israel may use tactical nukes against Hezbollah if all-out war breaks out.

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:32 am

🔴 Haaretz columnist: ‘It must not be said, but there is no choice: we have been defeated. Total Defeat’

Journalist Chaim Levinson wrote this column in Haaretz (9 ⁠April):

«We lost. That's the way it is. We lost the war. This is the clear conclusion of all Israeli citizens. The difficulty of admitting it encapsulates all of Israel's private and public psychology. We have a clear, sharp, foregone reality in front of us, that we must begin to internalize, digest, understand and draw conclusions for the future...

«But it's not pleasant to say that we lost, so we lie to ourselves. Some maliciously, some innocently. Better to take solace in a light and airy cake with crumbs of complete victory. But it's a pretzel—after the consolation, a hole remains.»

https://t.me/c/1824199497/139147

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:36 am

Mr Badger wrote:

Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disgusted with British politicians than I already am.

I see only one solution for these problematic scum. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Images18

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:46 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Captu121

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:03 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:17 am

LIVE
Danny Haiphong

Scott Ritter/Garland Nixon

https://rumble.com/v4ohtd6-scott-ritter-and-garland-nixon-join-on-israel-provoking-with-iran-nato-losi.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:37 am

Gagauzia to appeal to Russia among others if Moldova sends troops to region

If Moldova will respond militarily to the declaration of independence of Moldova's autonomous region of Gagauzia, the autonomy will apply for help to everyone, including Russia, Gagauzia head Yevgenia Gutsul has told Sputnik.

Gutsul said last week that the autonomous region will declare independence if Moldovan authorities decide to unite with Moldova.

"I hope it will not come to this. I hope for the common sense of our authorities. But if it comes to this, we will appeal to all countries, of course, including the Russian Federation," Gutsul said when asked a relevant question.

Gutsul added that Gagauzia sees no prerequisites that Russia wants to attack Moldova despite statements being made by authorities in Moldova.

"The President of the Republic of Moldova [Maia Sandu], during international trips, discusses some kind of military conflicts, that Russia wants to attack Moldova, although we do not see such prerequisites," Gutsul said.

Moldovan authorities are doing everything to create a worrisome atmosphere in the country, she said, adding that residents constantly hear about some "call of conscripts" and agreements with NATO.

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/20864

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:03 am

Mr Badger wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Captu121

I have only a very slight idea what that means. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1050255049
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:14 am

American opinion turns against Israel

https://rumble.com/v4oieou-american-opinion-turns-against-israel.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:38 am

🚨🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸⚡ Khan Yunis crews repairing water lines and opening roads upon Zionist withdrawal

https://rumble.com/v4oil2f--khan-yunis-crews-repairing-water-lines-and-opening-roads-upon-zionist-with.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:48 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Captu121
I have only a very slight idea what that means. 
⚡ ^^ Upcoming Rocket Launches Announced Over Iranian Airspace^^

https://twitter.com/intel_sky/status/1777492105461469221

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:11 am

🚨▶◾⚡🇵🇸⚔🇮🇱⚡ Talmudic Terrorism

https://rumble.com/v4oiqc0--talmudic-terrorism.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:41 am

🚨🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺 'Foot Torn' Russian-Dagestan soldier refuses to be a 'burden' and crawls to position

https://rumble.com/v4oiut9--foot-torn-russian-dagestan-soldier-refuses-to-be-a-burden-and-crawls-to-po.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🔴 'Foot Torn' Russian-Dagestan soldier, call sign “Maga,” crawls to position refuses to be a 'burden' to his comrades

After the assault, a drone hit the fighter, after which he took the turnstile, helped himself, and crawled independently for 2 hours to the positions, as he refused to “be a burden to his comrades,” declaring that he would crawl himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:00 pm

CrossTalk: ‘Acceptable result’

https://rumble.com/v4ojspo-crosstalk-acceptable-result.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Matt Ehret is a hidden talent. i enjoyed discovering him a couple months ago Basketball
https://rumble.com/user/MattEhret

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

🚨 Three of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh’s children and three of his grandchildren have ascended to martyrdom in a treacherous US-backed zionist airstrike west of #Gaza City. The airstrike targeted their vehicle in Al-Shati’ refugee camp.
The martyrs are:
- Hazem Haniyeh and his daughter Amal.
- Amir Haniyeh, his son Khaled, and his daughter Razan.
- Muhammad Haniyeh.

https://t.me/PalestineResist/35574

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:51 pm

🚨▶◾⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 "I miss them all"

https://rumble.com/v4olez6--i-miss-them-all.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🔴 Palestinian boy from Gaza lost all of his family members to the Israeli slaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:00 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 M5756

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:23 pm

🚨▶◾⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Khan Yunis: Toy Campaign for the Wounded
🔴Activists in Gaza started a campaign to distribute toys to wounded children at the European Hospital in Khan Yunis.

https://rumble.com/v4ollwl--khan-yunis-toy-campaign-for-the-wounded.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:39 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:49 pm

🇵🇸 | Head of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh to Al Jazeera:

'The enemy is delusional if he thinks that by killing my sons we will change our positions. The blood of my sons is not more precious than the blood of our martyred people in Gaza, for they are all my sons.'

https://t.me/MilitaryPOV/2586

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:52 pm

🇵🇸🇵🇸⚰📹 — Video published on social media shows the moment the head of the Hamas political bureau Ismail Haniyeh received the news that his sons and grandchildren were Killed by Israel Defense Forces

He was visiting a Doha hospital where wounded from Gaza were hosted

Video: https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118323

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:11 pm

The Duran
China takes a hard line with Yellen

https://rumble.com/v4ols8q-china-takes-a-hard-line-with-yellen.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:13 pm

🚨▶◾⚡ Lavrov Presser from China [ENG]
🔴 Russia and China are preparing a policy of double counteraction to the West

https://rumble.com/v4om9hc--lavrov-presser-from-china-eng.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:26 pm

🇪🇺 Russia sells oil above the price ceiling set by the West
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 M5757

◾Urals oil sells for $75 per barrel.
◾The West established rules according to which every European company involved in oil transportation is required to obtain confirmation that the oil was purchased for no more than $60 per barrel, however, this requirement is ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:33 pm

🇺🇸clown⚔🇷🇺 The 'World Leader' being led

https://rumble.com/v4omem5--the-world-leader-being-led.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

this is pathetic lol Twisted Evil

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next