Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
boris
Nuke68
Humanity Blows
H10
shachalnur
Matjaz
FoShizzle
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by M9872367 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 pm

KneelB4Zod wrote:AMERICA'S PRESS IS A JOKE.

I don't know how they are allowed to broadcast in so many countries that have standards. (Or why Americans allow the country to be rediculed every day around the world) I'll never forget last New Year when CNN were promoting drug taking live on air and having a good old laugh about it (in between throwing back the beers), during the "family friendly show", broadcast all around the world

M9872367

Back to top Go down

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Israel just stopped food transport to Gaza.

parallel universe
@ignis_fatum
6 min.
Alsoooo, the naval fishing range will be cut to 3 miles (from 6 miles).
Those are clearly not impulsive decisions, and also explains why IDF had deployed Iron Dome systems throughout #Israel
#Gaza

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Seems putin and russia stabbed assad and Iran in the back by agreeing with America that the golan heights is israeli land.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Talos wrote:Seems putin and russia stabbed assad and Iran in the back by agreeing with America that the golan heights is israeli land.

I never expected that occupied Golans will be a part of military operations in Syria. This is not why Russia is here, never was. I don't think Russia even hinted at that occupied Golans will be taken back, too.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
2 min.
PUTIN: TRUMP IS SKILLED, INTERESTING INTELOCUTOR

Russian Market
@russian_market
56 sek.
PUTIN: NEXT MEETING WITH TRUMP MAY BE IN ASIA OR G-20 SUMMIT

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Homs:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:21 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
3 min.
#BREAKING Russian agent arrested for seeking to influence US politics, official says

What a coinkidink!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:40 pm

I just watched whole press conference. Ah well Baron got a ball from Putin. Cute, looks like bro romance to me.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Matjaz wrote:I just watched whole press conference. Ah well Baron got a ball from Putin. Cute, looks like bro romance to me.

Graham already commented it. He wrote something like the ball should be carefully examined if there are not listening devices in it and never should be taken to the White House.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I just watched whole press conference. Ah well Baron got a ball from Putin. Cute, looks like bro romance to me.

Graham already commented it. He wrote something like the ball should be carefully examined if there are not listening devices in it and never should be taken to the White House.

It might be coated with Novichok!! affraid

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Heston13

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It might be coated with Novichok!!  affraid

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Heston13

Oh, please. Don't give them any ideas...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:Seems putin and russia stabbed assad and Iran in the back by agreeing with America that the golan heights is israeli land.

I never expected that occupied Golans will be a part of military operations in Syria. This is not why Russia is here, never was. I don't think Russia even hinted at that occupied Golans will be taken back, too.

It was clear in 2012 that the Levant would ultimately get under Russian/Iran/Syria control,with free acces and protection for Hezbollah near the Golan and in South Lebanon.

Israel had to accept that in order to not be strangled into submission.

Geopolitically Israel has lost big time since the start of the Syrian war.

Their only backer and friend now is Trump ,allegedly.

Hezbollah is there to stay ,and besides 150.000 rockets and missiles aimed at Israel dug in underground,Russia and Iran wil back them in everything they need.

Israel tried to doublecross on their deal with BRICS through the Trump/Rockefeller gambit,but it only pissed off Putin ,and failed.

I still think Bibi will be taken down soon.

Israel is in a desperate situation ,and in case Trump 'disappears'or makes another huge flipflop,Israel might have trouble surviving.

Thi only weapon left now is nuclear blackmail on Europe,because the ME is not impressed, Hezbollah is too close to be nuked,and has enough fireworks to cause damage Israel as a country won't survive.

If Israel's politics don't change soon in a while ordinary Israeli's will start looking for more foreign passports and go on a long vacation.

The mayority will be moved to Patagonia,Guatemala,or China.

Some will stay,and blend into a Palestinian state.

They fucked it up,they didn't take what they were offered and will pay the price.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm

And now another...

@Reuters
8m8 minutes ago

DEVELOPING: Russian woman arrested in Washington, accused of acting as Russian government agent

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

how rude!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Asem Saleh
@AsemSalehDE
2 hod.
LOL
#GolanHeights : #FSA Militants in the Town of #Swisah Raise the #Syrian Flag & Chant Pro-#Assad slogans
#Quneitra #Syria #SyriaWar

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Golan heights is Syrian nationalists dream but like Zod said Russia never had any intention in participating, Iran on other hand is more then willing. That's why Jews are so jumpy about them being so close.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:59 pm

breaking; UK government recalled from recess.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:03 pm

breaking; UK government recalled from recess.

@JohnJCrace
56m56 minutes ago

Government planning on starting recess four days early. Quite right. It’s not as if there’s anything much going on #anythingtokeepTheresainNumber10

:wtf3:

The nerve...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:05 pm

M9872367 wrote:UK government recalled from recess.

I got that a bit wrong sorry. Seems they want to go on holiday 5 days early. Maybe they don't have any work to do anymore with Brexit.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:06 pm

M9872367 wrote:
M9872367 wrote:UK government recalled from recess.

I got that a bit wrong sorry. Seems they want to go on holiday 5 days early. Maybe they don't have any work to do anymore with Brexit.

LOL, what Brexit?

They never had any intention of upholding the will of the people in the first place.

Last edited by Humanity Blows on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
22 s
SCHUMER: TRUMP TOOK THE WORD OF THE KGB OVER THE CIA

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
22 s

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 4029985365

ROFL, the 1960's called, they want their foreign policy back. lol!

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
22 s

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Disbelief

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Turkish intelligence brings key FETÖ suspect from Ukraine to Turkey

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Bizarre secret plans to send parliament home early to avoid leadership challenge. 7 weeks holiday instead of 6 with just 8 months until Brexit.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-accused-of-running-scared-of-her-brexiteers-amid-plans-to-let-mps-take-early-summer-break_uk_5b4cbd9ee4b022fdcc5bf073?guccounter=1

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 pm

The Independent
@Independent
5 min.
Plutonium was stolen from government contractor’s car last year - yet the Energy Department has remained silent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/plutonium-nuclear-weapons-department-of-energy-government-contractors-san-antonio-texas-a8450306.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1531771017

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It was clear in 2012 that the Levant would ultimately get under Russian/Iran/Syria control,with free acces and protection  for Hezbollah near the Golan and in South Lebanon.

Israel had to accept that in order to not be strangled into submission.

Geopolitically Israel has lost big time since the start of the Syrian war.

Their only backer and friend now is Trump ,allegedly.

Hezbollah is there to stay ,and besides 150.000 rockets and missiles aimed at Israel dug in underground,Russia and Iran wil back them in everything they need.

Israel tried to doublecross on their deal with BRICS through the Trump/Rockefeller gambit,but it only pissed off Putin ,and failed.

I still think Bibi will be taken down soon.

Israel is in a desperate situation ,and in case Trump 'disappears'or makes another huge flipflop,Israel might have trouble surviving.

Thi only weapon left now is nuclear blackmail on Europe,because the ME is not impressed, Hezbollah is too close to be nuked,and has enough fireworks to cause damage Israel as a country won't survive.

If Israel's politics don't change soon in a while ordinary Israeli's will start looking for more foreign passports and go on a long vacation.

The mayority will be moved to Patagonia,Guatemala,or China.

Some will stay,and blend into a Palestinian state.

They fucked it up,they didn't take what they were offered and will pay the price.

#5 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1047473441

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
23 s
Syrian intelligence forces uncover large weapons cache in southern #Hama (video) https://aml.ink/3hJbX #Syria

EndGameWW3
@EndGameShowWW3
12 s
Breaking: Russian jets pound jihadist rebels along occupied Golan Heights border https://aml.ink/3zHhK via @thearabsource

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next