Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amesbury/Salisbury incident

+2
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
6 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Amesbury/Salisbury incident - Page 2 Empty Re: Amesbury/Salisbury incident

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Matjaz wrote:Good thing their "refugees" aren't Russians otherwise they would expel every and each one of them by now.

Amesbury/Salisbury incident - Page 2 1619689188

Pepople here laready sarcastically ask, in discussions, if we're going to expell more diplomats.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:10 pm

London asks help Russia in case Novitsjok

https://www.hotrecentnews.com/news/london-asks-help-russia-in-case-novitsjok/39478

Amesbury/Salisbury incident - Page 2 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
7 min.
BREAKING: Russia should explain itself over #Novichok nerve agent use: UK minister - @AFP

Conflict News
@Conflicts
7 min.
MORE: British PM says police to leave no stone unturned after 'deeply disturbing' UK poisoning - @AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:40 pm

More, than anything else, all this mess is about Brexit I guess. Just distraction and cover-up.

UK investigates alleged Russian links to Brexit campaign

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/04/uk/uk-brexit-russia-links-arron-banks-intl/index.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Notice how the authorites are already starting to play this down on the grounds that they took drugs, despite as far as I know there is no suggestion that the female did. i.e. The public has nothing to worry about, they take drugs so were probably picking up and playing with syringes and if they die it will because of the damage the drugs caused to their health in the past.

P.S. 3rd earthquake in two weeks in Surrey, UK. Reports of "huge" quake and houses shaking. (Of course "huge" is entirely relative!)

Does anyone else keep getting the error with that awful "are you a spammer" check?

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:59 pm

UK Government: Russia 'must explain nerve agent poisoning'

UK Home Secretary: "It is completely unacceptable for our people to be either deliberate or accidental targets, or for our streets, our parks, our towns, to be dumping grounds for poison," "It is now time that the Russian state comes forward and explains exactly what has gone on."
he told MPs.

[img]https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44727191

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:04 pm

All guest posters have to do the spammer check afaik.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:05 pm

I get the error too, but only occasionally.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Sky news tv were talking conspiracy theories including "Novichok leaking from Porton Down", blaiming the police for the policy of secrecy Very Happy Very Happy They seem quite open to the theory of Russia not being involved"!

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:11 pm

All what I have is reminder that someone wrote a new message as I was writing some mine post. It's meant as notification that something, what you're going to post, could be already posted or mentioned by someone else so you can check and not post it for second time.

"A new message has been posted while you were writing your response. Please
review the new message posted below and decide if you want to modify
your response or continue posting as written."

Oh, and occassionaly some error pops up, too. It calls some number of error. Didn't chceck it yet as it is not very often and it is enough to just hit "Send" button again.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:16 pm

I get a multi-colour circle that you have to rotate. (I have no Idea how much to spin it!!!) You then click done and it says "correct thank you". You then click submit and it gives an error. No big deal, just annoying when it happens 2 or 3 times in a row 50% of the time!

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:20 pm

M9872367 wrote:I get a multi-colour circle that you have to rotate. (I have no Idea how much to spin it!!!) You then click done and it says "correct thank you". You then click submit and it gives an error. No big deal, just annoying when it happens 2 or 3 times in a row 50% of the time!

Interesting, I've seen this only once, when I started this forum.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:25 pm

You only need to click the multi-colour circle once. Wink

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:27 pm

I made some changes in setup so you gonna see if something changed.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:58 pm

British Prime Minister Theresa May vows to get to the bottom of latest Novichok poisoning

Novichok is a military-grade nerve agent developed by the Soviet Union during the cold war

“To see two more people exposed to the Novichok in the UK is obviously deeply disturbing, and the police I know will be leaving no stone unturned in their investigation,” May said on a visit to German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin.

Germany was one of a number of British allies to expel Russian diplomats after London blamed Moscow for the Skripal poisoning, prompting May to again thank Merkel Thursday for her country’s “unwavering support”. But UK ministers do not so far believe the latest incident was a deliberate attack.

“The Russian state could put this ‘wrong’ right. They could tell us what happened, what they did and fill in some of the significant gaps that we are trying to pursue,” British Security Minister Ben Wallace said. “I’m waiting for the phone call from the Russian state.”

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said he did not know who Ben Wallace was but said Russia had offered Britain its assistance in investigating the nerve agent attack and had been rebuffed.

Amesbury/Salisbury incident - Page 2 Theresa%2Bmay%2Bblame%2BRussia%2BRussia%2BRussia

[img]https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2153980/british-prime-minister-theresa-may-vows-get-bottom-latest-novichok

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:02 pm

@joshscampbell

Breaking from @NicRobertsonCNN: Authorities believe UK couple poisoned from same batch of nerve agent as the Skripals.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:52 pm

M9872367 wrote:I get a multi-colour circle that you have to rotate. (I have no Idea how much to spin it!!!) You then click done and it says "correct thank you". You then click submit and it gives an error. No big deal, just annoying when it happens 2 or 3 times in a row 50% of the time!

Or you could just register to not get it. Smile #JustSayin
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I made some changes in setup so you gonna see if something changed.

Testing, testing.... (I was out for a while!)

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Worked 1st time now. Maybe is fixed !? (thanks)

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Latest press briefing is pretty dull. Defending their actions and not providing any much needed answers that the local population are demanding. Saying people will be seeing lots of people walking around in hazmat suits and setting up new cordons whilst assuring everyone there is no risk and to go about your business as usual.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:00 pm

M9872367 wrote:Latest press briefing is pretty dull. Defending their actions and not providing any much needed answers that the local population are demanding. Saying people will be seeing lots of people walking around in hazmat suits and setting up new cordons whilst assuring everyone there is no risk and to go about your business as usual.

Amesbury/Salisbury incident - Page 2 Raw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:07 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Sky tv UK; Tests confirm exposure after handling contaminated item. The hostel is now being evacuated following significant find, full major Hazmat operation.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:18 pm

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
35 min.
UK Home Secretary Claims 'Novichok Used' in Amesbury 'Same as in Skripal Case': https://sputniknews.com/europe/201807051066068201-novichok-poisoning-skripal/ … via @SputnikInt

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Seems like it is still on urgent ongoing search for "deadly" contaminated item.

So "trained Kremlin assassin" failed to assasinate anyone and then threw away delivery item possibly in a park, to be "found" 4 months later. Or a bin that wasn't emptied after 4 months. Now they even say the deadliest nerve agent ever invented, isn't even deadly. Who is writing this script !!!?

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:33 pm

M9872367 wrote:Who is writing this script !!!?

I can think of one or two... Amesbury/Salisbury incident - Page 2 1619689188

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:38 pm

Zod wrote:UK Home Secretary Claims 'Novichok Used' in Amesbury 'Same as in Skripal Case':

They are saying it's the same batch. I wonder how they are able to determine this is the case.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:59 pm

UK AC wrote:

They are saying it's the same batch. I wonder how they are able to determine this is the case.

But they are geniuses ..... 6 days after contamination, they are able to determine that the highest contamination of nerve agent was on their hands which therefore proves they picked up an object discarded by the assassin.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:53 pm

The females' parents both work and/or have security clearance at the high security RAF Boscombe Down, neighbouring site of Porton Down:

"Police fear missing Novichok 'syringe' that left couple fighting for life could have been 'carried off by a child' as they admit they have no idea where it is - as authorities FINALLY evacuate homes"

Or it could have been a cigarrete Shocked that attempted assassin was casually smoking, with contaminated hands, that survived in all weathers for 4 month. Surprised

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5919211/Amesbury-couple-exposed-Novichok-poison-fight-lives.html

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Amesbury/Salisbury incident - Page 2 52702261

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next