Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 22 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:58 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:09 pm

My estimate, that would mean 6-7 Billion people. 

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:15 pm

But they tell us Africans are poor because they are lazy and dumb.

Here you can see the reasons and this case may be only one example of many others.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 22 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Exactly!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:33 pm

Chickenfucker.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:37 pm

What's that? Lil Heiko not afraid?

Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:51 pm

OK, but the ruling elite (the super-rich, not only their Muppets in gov.) will not give up their weapons voluntarily.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:55 pm

I said it nearly 20 years ago - we all should wear burqas, men and women!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:09 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:21 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:40 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:43 pm

When was it that K. Roth was not an assclown?

clown pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:46 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

#1 - In other news.. - Page 22 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:18 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:19 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:22 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:29 pm

Yeah, peace price ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:36 pm

Methinks he also won't save you - or us - but what he said here is spot on.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:45 pm

The Baltic states supported Nazi thinking practically on an official level.
This time Estonian politicians ignore the World Holocaust Forum.
Reason: "more important" things: President goes to Antarctica, Prime Minister to Davos.
Joa, say a few things.
P.S.:On the photo appearance Latvian national dancer

German "Antifa" supports this - except in Germany! Don't ask why ...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next