Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:52 pm

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 EVlrfVEUcAEldqO?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:56 pm

刘汉 wrote:https://asiatimes.com/2020/02/anti-china-racism-rears-its-ugly-head-in-thailand/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/asians-worldwide-share-examples-coronavirus-related-xenophobia-social-media-n1132036

Racism in Bangkok and Phuket against Chinese: "Chink we need your money, but stay at home." - "No food for Chinese here."

Just to put this in relation to the racism in China.

Unfortunately in German: https://deutsch.rt.com/asien/100939-china-bestreitet-diskriminierung-von-afrikanern/

It was the US consulate in Guangzhou, that complained first, then African Organizations joined in. Most Africans (not just blacks, Egyptians also) are in China, because they get a study-visa and a stipend for the fees. Han-Chinese students complain to me, that the government is supporting the blacks too much and they fear, that blacks can spread HIV.

I think it's mainly propaganda like with the "poor Uighur headchoppers", I bet there's less racism in China against blacks than in the USA. They try everything possible to make China look evil. ATM I believe less than before what's against China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and several other countries but every bad about the west. I hold it simple now to avoid headache, perhaps in a few months I'll try to be more differentiated again.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:19 pm

刘汉 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMMJ6W6si2E&feature=emb_logo (German)

April 12th the German lawyer Beate Bahner was taken captive by the police in Heidelberg. She was accused of behaving hysterically. Interestingly she had written to the Federal Constitutional Court, that she thinks (being a lawyer) that the measurements taken by the German government because of the virus are violating the German constitution. She is now imprisoned in a psychological clinic. The video is a telephone call she had with her sister describing how she was treated by the police.

Can't be, this only happens to dissidents in the Soviet Union... uh, wait a minute, what?

Gustl Mollath reloaded.

I had read on Telepolis a few days ago that she had returned her license to practice law (or whatever it is called)? But I didn't follow it closely. 

There was also something about a Swiss doctor and the Iranian-German journalist "KenFM".

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMMJ6W6si2E&feature=emb_logo (German)

April 12th the German lawyer Beate Bahner was taken captive by the police in Heidelberg. She was accused of behaving hysterically. Interestingly she had written to the Federal Constitutional Court, that she thinks (being a lawyer) that the measurements taken by the German government because of the virus are violating the German constitution. She is now imprisoned in a psychological clinic. The video is a telephone call she had with her sister describing how she was treated by the police.

Can't be, this only happens to dissidents in the Soviet Union... uh, wait a minute, what?

Gustl Mollath reloaded.

I had read on Telepolis a few days ago that she had returned her license to practice law (or whatever it is called)? But I didn't follow it closely. 

There was also something about a Swiss doctor

The Swiss doctor:https://m.20min.ch/schweiz/zuerich/story/Polizei-nimmt-corona-skeptischen-Arzt-fest-11735090

Böhse Tante wrote:and the Iranian-German journalist "KenFM".

Question

KenFM about Bahner:https://kenfm.de/corona-krise-anwaeltin-beate-bahner-in-psychiatrie-gesteckt/

Nothing happened to Ken Jepsen himself, I think.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:54 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
30m
TRUMP HALTS U.S. FUNDING OF WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTyXXAHl6tm6CPnODHDNnlaW-rfKQpzVYVaVca7GNRYDkRp1kE5&usqp=CAU
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:58 am

刘汉 

Bullied by police, afaik, but you never know what will happen next ...

They try to silence him and others since years, with fake accusations like "right-winger", Nazi or Antisemit. 

I (as anti-racist, anti-nationalistic halfway anarcho-communist -lateral thinking stands against too much "ism") am also a Nazi for such ilk, good that they don't know me good enough.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:01 am

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTyXXAHl6tm6CPnODHDNnlaW-rfKQpzVYVaVca7GNRYDkRp1kE5&usqp=CAU

It's gong to be much worse I'm afraid. This orange idiot is about to kill hundreds of thousand Amercians, isolate the country and his only opponen in upcoming election (if there will be some - you know, state of emergency) is completely retarded neocon fraud suffering of dementia. And utter freak, Joe Biden....

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:21 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It's gong to be much worse I'm afraid. This orange idiot is about to kill hundreds of thousand Amercians, isolate the country and his only opponen in upcoming election (if there will be some - you know, state of emergency) is completely retarded neocon fraud suffering of dementia. And utter freak, Joe Biden....

Agreed. We are at a new low over here. It is astounding to me that people still think he's doing, and has done, a good job. The irony about Creepy Joe is that even the hardcore libs I know can't believe the dems are putting him forward. Everyone knows he's a terrible candidate. The system here is so broken.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:26 am

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 4029985365 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 4029985365 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 4029985365

Arch-villain Vladimir Putin doesn't need to do anything. Trump is fully capable to undermine everything himslef, including US non-existent medical system...

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 1dyxlj

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:45 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 3574449849
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:51 am

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 3574449849

That's fckin' joke of the century. Everyone knows Trump completely failed to respond to the virus.
Now they try to shift the blame on "usual suspect". Trump lied, people died but it's Putin's fault...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:00 am

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 EVmiSr1XgAcXKC6?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:58 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
18m
#BREAKING China says it is seriously concerned by Trump decision to halt funding of WHO

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:19 pm

Lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Counting yesterday:

Total: 607.675
Diff.:  25.957
%:   4,4621
Forecast: 634.790

FC for yesterday: 608.646

World/USA: 

USA: 607.675
World: 1.994.701
USA %: 30,4645
Share: 3,2825

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Why doesn't the FED print jobs?

Seems they only "print" digital bits that are used for a crazy virtual game called "stock market".

clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:53 pm

Who ever might have the time ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Transfusions/Blood Plasma
Hydroxychloroquine News
@niro60487270
·
10h
Plasma shown to be 100% effective in a single dose treatment of 10 adults with severe Covid-19.
--------
Texas hospital reports success treating severe Covid-19 patients with plasma.
One patient, "had severe lung damage from this virus requiring 100% oxygen and we were able to get him off of the ventilator in a few days"
https://www-kiiitv-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.kiiitv.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/plasma-from-recovered-covid-19-patients-proving-to-be-a-remedy/503-a81d519f-6b1d-407a-bc2c-4136c30d2071
--------
Pennsylvania

A COVID-19 patient who was on a ventilator at St. Luke’s Warren Campus in New Jersey is on the road to recovery and has been taken off the ventilator after treatment with plasma.
https://njbiz.com/st-lukes-warren-participates-experimental-covid-19-plasma-trial/
--------
Louisiana

--------
Study
Plasma shown to be 100% effective in a single dose treatment of 10 adults with severe Covid-19.
All symptoms in the 10 patients, especially fever, cough, shortness of breath, and chest pain, disappeared or largely improved within 1 to 3 days upon plasma transfusion.
https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2020/04/02/2004168117
--------
China: Plasma 100% effective on five Covid-19 patients on ventilators.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2763983
--------
Tulsa Woman on ventilator is first Covid-19 patient treated with plasma
After treatment, "the woman’s condition dramatically improved and she was moved off the ventilator on Monday."
--------
Mayo Clinics has begun a mass plasma access program for the treatment of Covid-19.
*Sites registered: 1046
*Physicians (IND): 952
*Patients enrolled: 436
*Number of patients who have completed transfusion: 118
https://www.uscovidplasma.org/#irb

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:46 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
18m
Pentagon to extend troop movement freeze past May 11

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/492823-pentagon-to-extend-troop-movement-freeze-past-may-11

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Shocked Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:49 pm

"The real problem will come in about 6 months."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:36 pm

phase 2 started. a horse race w/ Gates/Moderna.

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next