Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+21
Flying Dutchman
Meoverhere
The Original Mind
shachalnur
Sultan of Wings
Lucho88
boris
Pirata
Nuke68
Duby
ussuricat
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
yeah!
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
H10
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
25 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 8:04 pm

Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
3 hod.
Ukraine Loses 600,000 People Every Year
http://www.stalkerzone.org/ukraine-loses-600000-people-every-year/ …

Dafuq? But it was Brzezinski's plan to depopulize Ukraine I think...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Ptolemaios Mon May 21, 2018 8:07 pm

The UN Human Rights Council voted to send a team of international war crimes investigators to probe the deadly shootings on the Gaza border

https://mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2018/21-may-the-un-human-rights-council-voted-to-send-a-team-of
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 8:07 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
AirShip wrote:
UK AC wrote:Trump's crackdown on Iran is a big gamble. If the international community does not align with Washington, and Tehran revives its economy, the American president will have to return to the military option, which he does not really want to use. Commentary by @MoavVardi on #NewsWeek

twitter.com/kann_news/status/998614984404930561

Trumpf is a Zio Israel / Saudi Arabia surrendered womanizer moron. He has not the slightest idea of foreign policy and geostrategy/geopolitics.

The man is a threat for world peace.

He should really mind his own business at home.

Honestly, nothing would make me happier than if I were wrong about him this whole time.  I didn't believe him when he was campaigning, and I am now hoping the world makes it through his reign.

Both options were terrible in hindsight. however, I supported him because of his rhetoric. But, at the end, it is how Putin said - all US presidents are just puppets...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
3 hod.
Ukraine Loses 600,000 People Every Year
http://www.stalkerzone.org/ukraine-loses-600000-people-every-year/ …

Dafuq? But it was Brzezinski's plan to depopulize Ukraine I think...

Holy crap! That's terrible.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:The UN Human Rights Council voted to send a team of international war crimes investigators to probe the deadly shootings on the Gaza border

https://mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2018/21-may-the-un-human-rights-council-voted-to-send-a-team-of

The chosen already refused cooperation. It's meaningles. Israel should be put under the strict sanctions and blocade till they'll not abandon all ilegally occupied territories and pay reparations. But antisemitism...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Mon May 21, 2018 8:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
AirShip wrote:
UK AC wrote:Trump's crackdown on Iran is a big gamble. If the international community does not align with Washington, and Tehran revives its economy, the American president will have to return to the military option, which he does not really want to use. Commentary by @MoavVardi on #NewsWeek

Trumpf is a Zio Israel / Saudi Arabia surrendered womanizer moron. He has not the slightest idea of foreign policy and geostrategy/geopolitics.

Honestly, nothing would make me happier than if I were wrong about him this whole time.  I didn't believe him when he was campaigning, and I am now hoping the world makes it through his reign.

Both options were terrible in hindsight. however, I supported him because of his rhetoric. But, at the end, it is how Putin said - all US presidents are just puppets...

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Nailed-it-irku1g
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 21, 2018 8:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Ptolemaios wrote:#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 8a0147e4-e807-479b-9c1f-fcd0d4798104

‘Ramadan of Aleppo more beautiful’ event revitalizes old city

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/05/21/562457/Syria-Aleppo-Ramadan-photo-SANA

It's awesome how Syria rises from ashes after the dissastrous conflict. Meanwhile, in the western liberated Mosul, thousands of corpsels rott under the rubble. Similar it is in Raqqa...

Its because globalists don't care for people, they're taking area for their own interest, people don't matter. That's the side folks are cheering for on glp they can't see past the flags and see the nature of players. NATO is vile and wicked it has been like that for decades now.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 8:14 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
17 hod.
Poor America: 40% of Americans Can't Afford Middle-Class Lifestyle

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-17/poor-america-40-americans-cant-afford-middle-class-lifestyle

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Ptolemaios wrote:The UN Human Rights Council voted to send a team of international war crimes investigators to probe the deadly shootings on the Gaza border

The chosen already refused cooperation. It's meaningles. Israel should be put under the strict sanctions and blocade till they'll not abandon all ilegally occupied territories and pay reparations. But antisemitism...

The Assyrians and Babylonians destroyed the the first attempt, the Romans the second...
It's all a matter of time.
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:Israel summons Spanish, Slovenian envoys over vote at UN Human Rights body backing Gaza probe

https://mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2018/21-may-israel-summons-spanish-slovenian-envoys-over-vote

How dare you! Madrid and Lubljana should recall their ambassadors immediately.

We are speaking loudly lately against israel, we almost recognized Palastine few months ago but then wised up. I don't like it, its stupid.. We should be more pragmatic and watch economy. Palestinians can not benefit our economy Israel/USA can. But all in all I guess its right thing to do.. although again, I wouldn't raise my head over Palestine.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Trolling hohols:

МИД России Крым
@PMSimferopol
5 hod.
#Berlusconi on his trip to #Crimea: Most beautiful part of #Russia. #Italy’s former Premier and leader of the Forza Italia party hopes to relive the experience of his 2015 trip to Crimea.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 DduS6uCUwAEC7jI[/b]

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon May 21, 2018 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon May 21, 2018 8:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
AirShip wrote:

That is correct. I vote Libertarian, primarily, and despite Johnson not knowing what Aleppo was, I voted for him because I couldn't vote for the other two. There was no choice. And I think, ultimately, all candidates are controlled anyway.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon May 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
AirShip wrote:

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Nailed-it-irku1g

I like the Saker's comment on this. They were both bad but, Trump at least bought the world some time. It cost the elite time to get Trump inline while Hillary would have got the ball rolling on this madness from day one.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 8:25 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
AirShip wrote:

That is correct.  I vote Libertarian, primarily, and despite Johnson not knowing what Aleppo was, I voted for him because I couldn't vote for the other two.  There was no choice.  And I think, ultimately, all candidates are controlled anyway.

There's only one solution. Not only in the US though...

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Giphy211

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Mon May 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Italy's president expressed concerns with 5 Star, League on state finances, official says

https://world.liveuamap.com/en/2018/21-may-italys-president-expressed-concerns-with-5-star-league

Italy's president still needs time "to reflect" on 5 Star - League coalition government

https://world.liveuamap.com/en/2018/21-may-italys-president-still-needs-time-to-reflect-on-5
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
Ptolemaios wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

I like the Saker's comment on this. They were both bad but, Trump at least bought the world some time. It cost the elite time to get Trump inline while Hillary would have got the ball rolling on this madness from day one.

I don't think Trump bought anything. He was deployed as controled opposition since begining because it was quite sure that more "patriotic" , and armed, part of americans were largerly against Obama's policies. Thus fake patriot Trump was allowed to win. And, as large part of those armed patriots awaited Clinton's imprisonement, searched for "Q"'s codes and beans, Trump, right under their noses, removed his original administration and replaced them with the exactly same pople, who would be picked by Clinton...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 21, 2018 8:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
AirShip wrote:

That is correct.  I vote Libertarian, primarily, and despite Johnson not knowing what Aleppo was, I voted for him because I couldn't vote for the other two.  There was no choice.  And I think, ultimately, all candidates are controlled anyway.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Giphy211

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon May 21, 2018 8:37 pm

@BBCTimDonovan
2h2 hours ago

Breaking: Ken Livingstone resigning from Labour Party @BBCLondonNews @BBCPolitics

This guy is a well known anti-establishment politician in UK politics for decades. He was forced to resign due to comments he made where he said Hitler, via the Haavara agreement, helped Zionism.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Springprincess
@TamrikoT
36 min.
Bombshell Along with escalation on the #Donbass front, one can come across the following flags above the trenches of the Ukraine Army. If we draw analogy with Kurds in #Syria, the #US flag can mean the presence of American instructors at #Ukraine positions.
via @PegovSem

https://twitter.com/TamrikoT/status/998624579953152000

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon May 21, 2018 8:46 pm

The United Arab Emirates and Bahrain express support for the US strategy against Iran, announced by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The foreign minister of the United Arab Emirates chirped: "The tough strategy is the right way, so that Iran will internalize the futility of its rampant expansion in the region".

twitter.com/kann_news/status/998632074193104896

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Mon May 21, 2018 8:48 pm

https://juergenfritz.com/2018/05/20/merkel-verfassungsgericht/

The new German right-wing party has now finally sent their accusations against Merkel over the refugee crisis to the highest German court. The judges try to find some mistakes in the letter, so they won't have to open a case against Merkel.
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
23 min.
Turkish Presidential Candidate Vows to Leave NATO in Case of Election Victory -

https://muraselon.com/en/2018/05/turkish-presidential-candidate-vows-to-leave-nato-in-case-of-election-victory/

Well then, they have one candidate who palys the whole NATO as fiddle and the other one, who gonna leave it. Lol.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Springprincess
@TamrikoT
36 min.
Bombshell Along with escalation on the #Donbass front, one can come across the following flags above the trenches of the Ukraine Army. If we draw analogy with Kurds in #Syria, the #US flag can mean the presence of American instructors at #Ukraine positions.
via @PegovSem

https://twitter.com/TamrikoT/status/998624579953152000

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
26 sek.
Breaking : Russian Hmeimim Airbase attacked By Terrorist Drones -

https://muraselon.com/en/2018/05/hmeimim-airbase-terrorist-drones-latakia/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 9:15 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
2 min.
#BREAKING "No alternative" to Iran deal, EU's Mogherini tells US

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 21, 2018 9:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
AirShip wrote:

I can't ever see this happening in the UK, although we're way overdue for it.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 21, 2018 9:24 pm

Patrick John Lancaster
18 mins ·

GORLOVKA FAMILIES LIVING IN MAKESHIFT BOMB SHELTERS
In addition to filming the aftermath of today's artillery attack, by Ukraine forces, on Gorlovka I came across a basement that had many families living in it. They are living in the basement because it is too dangerous to live in their homes.
This will be included in my detailed report. The Russian version(Rus Subs) is coming very soon. The English version will be in the next 12 hours or so

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 9:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muraselon News
@Muraselon
26 sek.

SouthFront
@southfronteng
58 sek.
Russian Air Defense Systems Intercept Targets Over Khmeimim Air Base In Syria

https://southfront.org/russian-air-defense-systems-intercept-targets-over-khmeimim-air-base-in-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkOnHigh Mon May 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Champions League final TERROR WARNING as 500 ISIS jihadis hide out in Ukraine, Saturday night, Liverpool v Real Madrid in Kiev. Could be crucial ahead of the Russia World Cup starting next month.

(I know it is the DailyStar but it matches chatter from other sources and recent ISIS threats)

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/704264/Liverpool-Champions-League-Final-terror-warning-ISIS-Kiev-Ukraine

P.S. Thanks for the great thread. I hope to register here shortly, after I see how it goes for a while.

WalkOnHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 21, 2018 9:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muraselon News
@Muraselon
26 sek.

SouthFront
@southfronteng
58 sek.
Russian Air Defense Systems Intercept Targets Over Khmeimim Air Base In Syria

https://southfront.org/russian-air-defense-systems-intercept-targets-over-khmeimim-air-base-in-syria/

I'm surprised the buggers even bothered trying, they know Khmeimim is armed to the back teeth.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next