Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+21
Flying Dutchman
Meoverhere
The Original Mind
shachalnur
Sultan of Wings
Lucho88
boris
Pirata
Nuke68
Duby
ussuricat
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
yeah!
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
H10
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
25 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hey General Zod Smile , I'm an AC who would often post news updates to your thread and in the Luisport thread.

I was the first who figured out you were banned. I'm guessing it had something to do with the personal attacks against you in Janey's thread yesterday that you rightly civilly disagreed with that it was being allowed to continue.  It's no legit reason for a ban, you raised the point in a fair manner and as you alluded to, it was just they wanted any reason to get rid of you providing information contradictory to the globalist propaganda now that tensions in the ME are reaching a critical stage.

Thanks for making this site and providing us with the latest news and discussion. It'll be a fantastic resource. *insert beer glasses toast here*  Very Happy

Anonymous wrote:I will be checking this site now, cheers
Spanish_guy

H10 wrote:Hello!!! And thank you for keeping this up!

Zambeezi wrote:sooooooooo glad this was created.
Been following U daily zod since Ukraine thread.
This is a relief and oasis.
We will watch it grow. hahaha!!!!!!!!
Cheers from Arizona.

And all others...

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 C102ce0b2db2ad3125c578ca85d86c93038ec91e
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 pm

Quim Torra is officially the new Catalan president after taking the oath of office.

twitter.com/catalannews/status/997068169331335168

Hmm what next. Will he reaffirm independence?

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by yeah! Thu May 17, 2018 7:19 pm

oh nice...banned in under 5 seconds!
that site went to shit!
they need to clean the house

yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm

ac wrote:Zod were you actually banned from GLP? And do you know why?

Yeah, I know very well why. Basicly it is because of my stance towards zionism and globalism. However, the pretext was that I was slandered by an AC, my Twitter account was shared and described as somehow wrong. Regardless the fact that my Twitter account is well known to many GLPers this is not how the game should be played. I reported thread created by the AC and I confronted one of the prominent cointelpro shills over there in the thread operated by the person as nothing was done to remove my account from the thread and, even, the OP dared to comment it with something like "Nothing surprising actually". I confronted the OP in very civilised way, reminded the person that I do not allow any personal data about him in my threads and he should behave in the same way. I came home from my office and...I was banned. That's all.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 7:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:LMAO!

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Ddae0PzVQAAabGO

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

L#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Lol_sp10
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
10 min.
UKRAINE: 2 Ukrainian soldiers killed, 4 wounded in latest fighting in Donbas.

http://uacrisis.org/66829-hutsulyak-30
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Present and accounted for...good job, Zod! I'm traveling but wanted to check in. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Present and accounted for...good job, Zod! I'm traveling but wanted to check in. Smile

cheers
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 7:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Present and accounted for...good job, Zod! I'm traveling but wanted to check in. Smile

cheers

Soon, we'll have all the real woke people from GLP here, this is fucking glorious. Cool#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Heston10

Last edited by Humanity Blows on Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

cheers

Soon, we'll have all the real woke people from GLP here, this is fucking glorious. Cool

This! ^^^^
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by yeah! Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

cheers

Soon, we'll have all the real woke people from GLP here, this is fucking glorious. Cool

ahah, the gang is almost here!
now we need luisport with a ultra mega long thread!!

yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Yeah I saw it. Swiss AC made the personal attack comments towards you, Zod, and Janey then quoted him saying something to the effect of 'oh I'm not surprised'. Janey was basically encouraging personal attacks against you and not removing the offending comments.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Zod, your thread got locked over at GLP. It will most likely either get buried soon or deleted, and I wouldn't be surprised if your other threads get the same treatment.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 7:37 pm

ahah, the gang is almost here!

663 pages to go til ww3... lol!

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 17, 2018 7:38 pm

I'll work on it when I get home.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Thu May 17, 2018 7:39 pm

I love how much Support free thinkers get..
Proud of all of you guys, Zod and everyone else who dare to think outside the box
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Alex Jones finally admits he's a Zionist shill, lol.

Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Hi folks. good move Zod!
I am the "Chinese" AC btw. I tried to post this page on Janey's thread and it got deleated immediately.
Keep the great work going!
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Trump/Stoltenberg Live soon
takemelive.com/external/rtrawsrv1

b

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

UK AC wrote:ahah, the gang is almost here!

663 pages to go til ww3... lol!

Well, I can make it 1 post per page and it will go faster.

Laughing
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:Hi folks. good move Zod!
I am the "Chinese" AC btw. I tried to post this page on Janey's thread and it got deleated immediately.

Welcome aboard.

Yep, I was right Zod, your ME thread got locked too, your other threads are still open, probably because they are buried under the more recent pages.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 17, 2018 7:53 pm

A Good site for news feeds
usnewslive.tv/watch-cnn-live-news-live-tv-from-usa-online-tv-channel/

b

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:54 pm

b wrote:Trump/Stoltenberg Live soon
takemelive.com/external/rtrawsrv1

Just hint: as you can post vidoe links you can use "Insert link" tool as well. It isthe first one ont the left from the YouTube icon. It will make link "live".
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

Welcome aboard.

Yep, I was right Zod, your ME thread got locked too, your other threads are still open, probably because they are buried under the more recent pages.

I guess we're not friends anymore.

Crying or Very sad
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Live feed from Hawaii
hawaiinewsnow.com/category/198303/livestream ( needs htt... and ..ww..)
"Larger events possible"

b

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 8:01 pm

"We have no intention" of canceling joint military exercises with the #ROK, says @PressSec.

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/997169910307524608

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Thu May 17, 2018 8:01 pm

War on Morons is now blocked also. Janey had the last word.
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 8:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

Welcome aboard.

I guess we're not friends anymore.

Crying or Very sad

LOL, you've got us my friend and thank you again for this site.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Cheers10
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 8:06 pm

Sometimes there is an error when trying to submit a post (on the guest posting at least), but it will submit if you keep trying. Just making this info aware for any potential new posters who find they can't post.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 8:06 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:War on Morons is now blocked also. Janey had the last word.

All posts with this site's link have also been scrubbed from that thread too, but I expected them to do that.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next