Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+21
Flying Dutchman
Meoverhere
The Original Mind
shachalnur
Sultan of Wings
Lucho88
boris
Pirata
Nuke68
Duby
ussuricat
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
yeah!
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
H10
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
25 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Islamic World Update‏ @islamicworldupd · 1 min.
#Taliban militants launched a new large scale attack on positions of the #Afghan Army and Police around and inside the city of #Farah #Afghanistan

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by yeah! Fri May 18, 2018 2:49 pm

So far today there have been 7 explosions in #Hama military airport

https://twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/997458460894793728

what is happening there??

yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri May 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Hello Everybody Very Happy

I salute you ZOD.. best GLP war reporting journalist of all times! You know they had to KILL all your threads
you recorded History, the sequence of events accurately, you provided links, photo's
and just too much DETAIL for them to handle, cause now they declared WAR against Europe as well...

Now the citizens of the United Snakes of America will be fed Goebbelesque propaganda
on a purely emotion-driven diet of dumb mis-information...
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty question buddy

Post by AC Fri May 18, 2018 2:51 pm

hello mr robot,  

could you share who and why you get banned from the other site ?

More and more we could see that they are on a power trip mission over there...

AC

Back to top Go down

Post by yeah! Fri May 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:Hello Everybody Very Happy

I salute you ZOD.. best GLP war reporting journalist of all times! You know they had to KILL all your threads
you recorded History, the sequence of events accurately, you provided links, photo's
and just too much DETAIL for them to handle, cause now they declared WAR against Europe as well...

Now the citizens of the United Snakes of America will be fed Goebbelesque propaganda

room for one more Smile

yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Fri May 18, 2018 2:55 pm

Did they ban The Original mind again as well?
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 pm

AC wrote:hello mr robot,  

Well, I wrote it already so I will just copy/paste my previous reply:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
ac wrote:Zod were you actually banned from GLP? And do you know why?

Yeah, I know very well why. Basicly it is because of my stance towards zionism and globalism. However, the pretext was that I was slandered by an AC, my Twitter account was shared and described as somehow wrong. Regardless the fact that my Twitter account is well known to many GLPers this is not how the game should be played. I reported thread created by the AC and I confronted one of the prominent cointelpro shills over there in the thread operated by the person as nothing was done to remove my account from the thread and, even, the OP dared to comment it with something like "Nothing surprising actually". I confronted the OP in very civilised way, reminded the person that I do not allow any personal data about him in my threads and he should behave in the same way. I came home from my office and...I was banned. That's all.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Nuke68 wrote:Did they ban The Original mind again as well?

I don't think so.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri May 18, 2018 3:01 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Military helicopter drops ammo over Texas elementary school, busts hole in roof

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/18/military-helicopter-drops-ammo-over-texas-elementary-school-busts-hole-in-roof.html

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Putin_facepalm_epa_photo

the box of ammo was probably worth more than the annual budget of the school!
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri May 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Welcome aboard, sir! #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Cheers11

It's certainly wonderful to be able to come here and not worry about Zionist shills, that's for sure. Cool
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri May 18, 2018 3:07 pm

Just wondering if any of the crew here are from back in the days of CyberSpaceOrbit?

Wish Kent was here too.
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri May 18, 2018 3:08 pm

Don't know but they are now "purging" GLP now..

"Janey" was an attempt to replicate/replace ZOD.. I mean his style of reporting with immediate updates, minus frontline developments, minus accuracy..
just another MI6 connected msm agent "insider" posting the official propaganda line.. but now that OCIANIA is at War with EURASIA.. they felt it's
time for a thought police PURGE... I am sure that even intelligent people who disagree with EU, Russia.. China & the rest of the WOLRD can see it now.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:10 pm

b wrote:Just wondering if any of the crew here are from back in the days of CyberSpaceOrbit?

Wish Kent was here too.

I can invite him.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yeah! Fri May 18, 2018 3:12 pm

i think so...at least he is not in the member list..looked for his new "name" and nothing

yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri May 18, 2018 3:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
b wrote:Just wondering if any of the crew here are from back in the days of CyberSpaceOrbit?

Wish Kent was here too.

I can invite him.

He passed away years ago.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com
Used to be one of the greatest sites on the internet for years until Kent passed away.
Kent helped start the "other site" many, many years ago. when it was ok.
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:23 pm

b wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Wish Kent was here too.

I can invite him.

He passed away years ago.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com
Used to be one of the greatest sites on the internet for years until Kent passed away.
Kent helped start the "other site" many, many years ago. when it was ok.

Oh, then I meant different guy with this name. He was around GLP for very long time. He usually posted his pictures of politicians and stuff like that.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:27 pm

yeah! wrote:

i think so...at least he is not in the member list..looked for his new "name" and nothing

He's still there. Search fro Seanchaidh.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri May 18, 2018 3:27 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

Welcome aboard, sir! #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Cheers11

It's certainly wonderful to be able to come here and not worry about Zionist shills, that's for sure. Cool

Thanks for the welcome.. many good posters since then silenced.. many other keeping a real low profile trying to fly under the radar..

Böze_Tante (Germany)
Bes Maat (Egypt)
attila (Vietnam)
Tamonten (Russia)
firinne (Ireland)
jkwoods (Ireland)

Just to name a few...

GLP is now a 100% limited hangout.. no more pretense... last thread of Trinity: Oh shit "I am being blackmailed"...
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:30 pm

zerohedge‏ @zerohedge · 2 min.
PUTIN: EUROPE SHOULD HELP SYRIA IF IT WANTS REFUGEES TO GO HOME

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

Thanks for the welcome.. many good posters since then silenced.. many other keeping a real low profile trying to fly under the radar..

Böze_Tante (Germany)
Bes Maat (Egypt)
attila (Vietnam)
Tamonten (Russia)
firinne (Ireland)
jkwoods (Ireland)

Just to name a few...

GLP is now a 100% limited hangout.. no more pretense... last thread of Trinity: Oh shit "I am being blackmailed"...

Tam is back on the other forum. Just sayin'. He decided to quit for a while as he was sick and tired to repeat same things over and over again to shills and trolls. We spoke about it not long ago.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty !

Post by AC robot Fri May 18, 2018 3:36 pm

zod wrote:    
AC wrote:
   hello mr robot,  

Well, I wrote it already so I will just copy/paste my previous reply:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ac wrote:
       Zod were you actually banned from GLP? And do you know why?

Yeah, I know very well why. Basicly it is because of my stance towards zionism and globalism. However, the pretext was that I was slandered by an AC, my Twitter account was shared and described as somehow wrong. Regardless the fact that my Twitter account is well known to many GLPers this is not how the game should be played. I reported thread created by the AC and I confronted one of the prominent cointelpro shills over there in the thread operated by the person as nothing was done to remove my account from the thread and, even, the OP dared to comment it with something like "Nothing surprising actually". I confronted the OP in very civilised way, reminded the person that I do not allow any personal data about him in my threads and he should behave in the same way. I came home from my office and...I was banned. That's all.

Good to know, but not surprised....  When you remove a part of the story, it's no more a true story...

Some Admin on GLP are ruinning the site, BIG TIME !

Trin should do a cleansing in is mod, if not  GLP will change for bad...

Lucky for me , someone post your link here

Basketball

AC robot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucho88 Fri May 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello zod , im leaving glp and im staying here from now on !!

Lucho88

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Fri May 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

Böze_Tante (Germany)
Bes Maat (Egypt)
attila (Vietnam)
Tamonten (Russia)
firinne (Ireland)
jkwoods (Ireland)

Just to name a few...

The past few months the trolling was getting bad. It was very distracting. BTW, was never really a fan of Janey. Her info was not accurate. Would never dare say that on GLP though.

Last edited by Nuke68 on Fri May 18, 2018 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Lucho88 wrote:Hello zod , im leaving glp and im staying here from now on !!

I tried to leave but the recaptcha confirmation wouldn't work. ip banned anyhow.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Fri May 18, 2018 3:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

Böze_Tante (Germany)
Bes Maat (Egypt)
attila (Vietnam)
Tamonten (Russia)
firinne (Ireland)
jkwoods (Ireland)

Just to name a few...

Tam is back on the other forum. Just sayin'. He decided to quit for a while as he was sick and tired to repeat same things over and over again to shills and trolls. We spoke about it not long ago.
Can you invite Tam Zod? Loved his insightful input.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri May 18, 2018 3:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News‏ @Conflicts · 2 min.
BREAKING: UK hospital says ex-spy Sergei Skripal discharged, more than 2 months after poisoning with nerve agent. - @ap

Morning, y'all!  Just catching up - I wonder if we'll ever hear from the Skripals, or if they'll keep them hidden so no one can get to them and hear their version of events.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 The-travelling-birthday-shoes-shapeplusstyle039s-blog-big-cups-for-tea-l-c7a37e580242b687
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 18, 2018 3:50 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News‏ @Conflicts · 2 min.
BREAKING: UK hospital says ex-spy Sergei Skripal discharged, more than 2 months after poisoning with nerve agent. - @ap

Morning, y'all!  Just catching up - I wonder if we'll ever hear from the Skripals, or if they'll keep them hidden so no one can get to them and hear their version of events.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 The-travelling-birthday-shoes-shapeplusstyle039s-blog-big-cups-for-tea-l-c7a37e580242b687

That is one large cuppa. 10 sugars and half a pint of milk with that? Very Happy
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:51 pm

Lucho88 wrote:Hello zod , im leaving glp and im staying here from now on !!

Welcome Very Happy
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Enrico Ivanov @Russ_Warrior · 2 min.
#Russia and #Germany strongly in favour of preserving the #JCPOA for stability of the region + to avoid proliferation of nuclear weapons. Merkel confirmed that the #EU is working on measures to shield European companies that are doing business in #Iran from #US sanctions.

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

Böze_Tante (Germany)
Bes Maat (Egypt)
attila (Vietnam)
Tamonten (Russia)
firinne (Ireland)
jkwoods (Ireland)

Just to name a few...

Can you invite Tam Zod?  Loved his insightful input.

Yep, I'll contact him.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next