Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
Martial Rokossovsky
FoShizzle
Pillar2
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
shachalnur
Zambeezi
Talos
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
16 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Shaun King
@shaunking
·
6h
Iraq’s Parliament voted 170-0 to expel the American military from the country.

The President of Iraq agreed.

After years of the US saying it wants Iraq to be a democracy, Trump is now ignoring the will of this democratic nation and refusing to pull troops - even threatening it.

Masks fall...

I'd agree with this 100% if it wasn't for the fact that Iraq isn't exactly free from influence elsewhere, but change is needed and by this I mean in principle he is ignoring democracy however the vote itself wasn't free from question

It's not only Trump, its US influence overall. It's toxic, impossible under the gunpoint. "Do businesses with us or face sanctions. Do what as we say or face invasion."

There's fundamental difference between such mafia practices and fair offers of cooperation. Or natural cooperation between the bordering countries.

Indeed there is however its still a grey line in comparison as Iran will not now relinquish influence over Iraq nor would they allow anything to occur that would threaten their control not so different to the US in that regards but there is more at stake then what the US risks against itself.

I can't concur. What are you talking about is seeking for cooperation between the two countries which share common border. It's in best interest of both to have friendly, bilaterall realtions. It's the US that tries to hamper any such attempt because, from its safety, tries to change local politics, just for own profit. For Iran it is matter of national security if there will, or will not, be western backed jihadists in Iraq. Thus Iran was the first one, who responded to such threat. Because Iran, and every sane person, knows that ISIS and al-Qaeda were injedted and cultivated in Iraq only to destroy Iran. And Syria. You still compare two totally different things.

I agree with Iran entering Iraq and it being in their best interests to do so given that its was already combating groups in Syria and with ISIS move ever further south & eastwards in Iraq ut wouldn't have been long before they were in Iran as was the plan from the start...

But my thoughts are more for the future, correct me if I'm wrong (not to certain on this point) but Shia hasn't always had it easy in Iraq and had only really gained majority in recent times more so in the power stakes Saddam wasn't a Shia fan either...

Would Iran accept a Sunni government or one that was independent of Iranian influence & would they allow that to be an idea or would they enforce the Shia Government?
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:12 pm

The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Now that’s a statement.

Shit, I have no pics of him, wanted to pin it somewhere near the US Fort here in Frankfurt with some candles and flowers.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:

Nuke? #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1050255049

But why not German airspace? 

Question

Depends on its destination and I'd assume route clearance?

But I'm aware there were a lot of avoidance flights with regards to France last month because of Strikes
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Aurora Intel (@AuroraIntel) Tweeted:
Burial of Qassem Soleimani has been postponed due to the stampede in the procession earlier. https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1214519701243650048?s=20
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:17 pm

The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I wonder why there’s so many stampedes at Islamic events. It happens frequently at the hajj.

Can happen anywhere wit such crowds. Several years ago we had one here in Germany at the "Love Parade" with many deaths and injuries. There were other events too, for example big soccer games in other countries.

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I wonder why there’s so many stampedes at Islamic events. It happens frequently at the hajj.

Can happen anywhere wit such crowds. Several years ago we had one here in Germany at the "Love Parade" with many deaths and injuries. There were other events too, for example big soccer games in other countries.

Shocked
Interesting. Another case of biased reporting in the media then.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
@shaunking
·
6h

After years of the US saying it wants Iraq to be a democracy, Trump is now ignoring the will of this democratic nation and refusing to pull troops - even threatening it.

Masks fall...

I'd agree with this 100% if it wasn't for the fact that Iraq isn't exactly free from influence elsewhere, but change is needed and by this I mean in principle he is ignoring democracy however the vote itself wasn't free from question

It's not only Trump, its US influence overall. It's toxic, impossible under the gunpoint. "Do businesses with us or face sanctions. Do what as we say or face invasion."

There's fundamental difference between such mafia practices and fair offers of cooperation. Or natural cooperation between the bordering countries.

Indeed there is however its still a grey line in comparison as Iran will not now relinquish influence over Iraq nor would they allow anything to occur that would threaten their control not so different to the US in that regards but there is more at stake then what the US risks against itself.

I can't concur. What are you talking about is seeking for cooperation between the two countries which share common border. It's in best interest of both to have friendly, bilaterall realtions. It's the US that tries to hamper any such attempt because, from its safety, tries to change local politics, just for own profit. For Iran it is matter of national security if there will, or will not, be western backed jihadists in Iraq. Thus Iran was the first one, who responded to such threat. Because Iran, and every sane person, knows that ISIS and al-Qaeda were injedted and cultivated in Iraq only to destroy Iran. And Syria. You still compare two totally different things.

I agree with Iran entering Iraq and it being in their best interests to do so given that its was already combating groups in Syria and with ISIS move ever further south & eastwards in Iraq ut wouldn't have been long before they were in Iran as was the plan from the start...

But my thoughts are more for the future, correct me if I'm wrong (not to certain on this point) but Shia hasn't always had it easy in Iraq and had only really gained majority in recent times more so in the power stakes Saddam wasn't a Shia fan either...

Would Iran accept a Sunni government or one that was independent of Iranian influence & would they allow that to be an idea or would they enforce the Shia Government?

This sectarian point of view is oftenly used as tool to divide the region. It's being fueled and strenghted with support for extremist wahhabi and salafi groups. Here I can only speculate and share my thoghts. Considering that Iran had no problem to work together with largerly secular Syria and its mostly Sunni army, or the fact there is no problem in relations with Orthodox Russia or Armenia I would say Iran wouldn't have issue with Sunni government in Iraq. With Saddam's Sunni government was major problem that it was used as US proxy force during the Iran/Iraq war. This war was reslt of unsuccessful US attempt to impose dictator Pahlavi in Iran after they overthrew Mosadek. Just imagine that - without that US coup the whole regional dynamics would be completely different.

And just note at end. I think it was @partisangirl who wrote a few days ago on twitter something like following: "Plan following US invasion to Iraq was that - let be Iraq Shia, with Iranian influence and, meanwhile, overthrow Syrian government and replace it with Sunni hardliners. Then let them fight each other as long as possible. As their plan failed )thanks to Russia) Iranian presence in Iraq is uncomfortable for the hegemons." It sounds very likely and goes along all other evil plans made by the globalists imho.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
@shaunking
·
6h

Masks fall...

This sectarian point of view is oftenly used as tool to divide the region. It's being fueled and strenghted with support for extremist wahhabi and salafi groups. Here I can only speculate and share my thoghts. Considering that Iran had no problem to work together with largerly secular Syria and its mostly Sunni army, or the fact there is no problem in relations with Orthodox Russia or Armenia I would say Iran wouldn't have issue with Sunni government in Iraq. With Saddam's Sunni government was major problem that it was used as US proxy force during the Iran/Iraq war. This war was reslt of unsuccessful US attempt to impose dictator Pahlavi in Iran after they overthrew Mosadek. Just imagine that - without that US coup the whole regional dynamics would be completely different.

And just note at end. I think it was @partisangirl who wrote a few days ago on twitter something like following: "Plan following US invasion to Iraq was that - let be Iraq Shia, with Iranian influence and, meanwhile, overthrow Syrian government and replace it with Sunni hardliners. Then let them fight each other as long as possible. As their plan failed )thanks to Russia) Iranian presence in Iraq is uncomfortable for the hegemons." It sounds very likely and goes along all other evil plans made by the globalists imho.

Yeah that's a fair view I guess ultimately the future will tell us all we need to know so long as we remember the now.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Many of these cultural places are not only "Iranian" but also heritage of mankind.

For a shitty "revenge" these cultureless scumbags would even bomb the pyramids in egypt or the Tadj Mahal in India. There would be many people around the globe who would not like this, especially many scientists.

Another thing is that Soleimany was not only some General, he was kind of "Superstar", famous for his fight against terrorists. Not only in Iran but in the whole region and several further countries. 

It's a bit as if SU had blown up JFK with a bomb. To understand WHAT the USA has done. They had even enraged many people here in Germany who usually are no friends of the Iran "regime".

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:30 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Shocked
what happens? in dense crowds people fall like bowling pins.. push/stumble/panic/fall.... people on bottom of pile can't inflate their lungs cuz of weight.
typical cause of death is suffocation and punctured lungs/fractured ribs.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:46 pm

https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1214541968405155840?s=20

US officials say #Iran has been making military moves as well as repositioning forces, though it's not clear at this point whether they are offensive or defensive in nature. One official said the U.S. anticipated a “major” attack of some type within the next day or two. (AP)
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:57 pm

WW3 Updates
@ww3updates
·
9m
US Military traffic within the US continent is abnormally high, especially troop and equipment movement according to open source flight radar readings.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
@shaunking
·
6h

Masks fall...

That’s a fair theory. I’d just point out the historical tension and conflicts between Islamic sects and the resurgence of such tension in Iraq (eg between the Sunni tribes and Shia majority army).

This said, the region has demonstrated that politics is tied up with this divide (the tribes want independence, whether from a Sunni or Shia central government) and we know that regional peace and prosperity is possible with a strong central government.

What none of us has seen is a post ottoman Middle East in which the rest of the world leaves the region to its own devices. Until the west, Russia, and China leave the region alone, we won’t know with certainty how these islamic factions will interact.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:07 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Shocked
what happens? in dense crowds people fall like bowling pins.. push/stumble/panic/fall.... people on bottom of pile can't inflate their lungs cuz of weight.
typical cause of death is suffocation and punctured lungs/fractured ribs.
per Iranian TV: 40 deaths, 213 injured Sad

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:12 pm

Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:14 pm

'ALL...companies, institutions 'involved'... designated as terrorists.'
#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1149841162

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:17 pm

LIVE 45 mins from now....
LIVE: Pompeo delivers remarks to the press in Washington DC

better get the popcorn ready

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1149841162

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:28 pm

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:29 pm

(diplomatic protocol is subordinate to security when 'madmen' are loose.)

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 949160760
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:56 pm

WW3 Updates
‏@ww3updates

BREAKING: The Ukrainian military deploys ground forces and AA guns on the frontline with Donbass. #WW3Update #NorthernFront

https://twitter.com/ww3updates/status/1214560093502459906

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:06 pm

boris wrote:LIVE 45 mins from now....
LIVE: Pompeo delivers remarks to the press in Washington DC

better get the popcorn ready

LIVE NOW!!

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next