Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Pillar2
Matjaz
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:28 pm

Anon wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:Zod internet in Iran is down.Bloodythirsty shills at other site are calling for regime change in Iran.I'm sick of them.I won't even try to discuss anything with them.Puppets

Yeah, because Q told them Iran is the "deep state".

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

(And no, I'm not making that up either)

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Source

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Giphy

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:41 pm

What the hell is Q? study
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:45 pm

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Giphy

Matjaz wrote:What the hell is Q? study

Lol, don't tell us u never heard before about Q-Anon.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Afaik Q is the one who knows everything.

You know ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Giphy

I mean I read titles of the threads on GLP but I never cared to click on them and well that's the only place I ever heard about it. I believe its about some dude who is a psychic or maybe whistleblower or smh like that but it seems stupid to me. An internet game/play?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:58 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Afaik Q is the one who knows everything.

You know ...

pirat

yea smh like that, a stupid game.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:09 pm

Pillar2 wrote:Zod internet in Iran is down.Bloodythirsty shills at other site are calling for regime change in Iran.I'm sick of them.I won't even try to discuss anything with them.Puppets

Pillar I'll be honest with you. GLP is no place to hang around for a healthy mind. First of all and I don't want to get resented for that by anyone, cause I love and respect you all here but GLP is a site ran by boomers. And boomers get old and lose the positivism for life. Maybe not lost but they just grow old and look on things differently. GLP itself is extremely negative place full of pessimism, disappointments(over current state of affairs in the world or individually with all the incels gathering there crying about women and all), hate, ridicule and so on. It is not healthy for the positive oriented character to hang there for too long or to take members of that place serious. They will swallow you up with their hatred.

I visit whenever I get a chance just to see/read what the enemy is up to, if you know what I mean but other then that you can't help yourself much with them. Most of them are severely intellectually challenged.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:12 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Giphy

I mean I read titles of the threads on GLP but I never cared to click on them and well that's the only place I ever heard about it. I believe its about some dude who is a psychic or maybe whistleblower or smh like that but it seems stupid to me. An internet game/play?

Exactly. It's an psy-op runt by the deep state to convince trumptards that Trump fights deep state. It's a web of lies, coded messages and puzzles that lead nowhere but keep busy a bunch of people, who are simple enough to see that they are played like a fiddle but still able to be carrying (so they can cause troubles for the globalists in charge). So it's for the most of GLPers. #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

Robbie Maritn recently wrote thiw about Q:

Robbie Martin
@FluorescentGrey
·
15m
#Qanon might as well be written by Damon Lindelof because it's a bullshit puzzlebox with no resolution just to keep people watching

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:25 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Pillar I'll be honest with you. GLP is no place to hang around for a healthy mind. First of all and I don't want to get resented for that by anyone, cause I love and respect you all here but GLP is a site ran by boomers. And boomers get old and lose the positivism for life. Maybe not lost but they just grow old and look on things differently. GLP itself is extremely negative place full of pessimism, disappointments(over current state of affairs in the world or individually with all the incels gathering there crying about women and all), hate, ridicule and so on.  It is not healthy for the positive oriented character to hang there for too long or to take members of that place serious. They will swallow you up with their hatred.

I visit whenever I get a chance just to see/read what the enemy is up to, if you know what I mean but other then that you can't help yourself much with them. Most of them are severely intellectually challenged.

I have been on that site for few years .I remember better years when this place was true conspiracy site and doom related .Downfall started after USA elections with users like Comedian bullying others without any intervention from mods.I have few friends on GLP and try to not discuss with obvious Israeli globalist agents.Only thing that keeps me on that site are some of my friends that respect my different opinions. #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3070708466 Nothing compares to amount of backup and friendship that I received here on Zodlikeproductions #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3796784211
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Pillar I'll be honest with you. GLP is no place to hang around for a healthy mind. First of all and I don't want to get resented for that by anyone, cause I love and respect you all here but GLP is a site ran by boomers. And boomers get old and lose the positivism for life. Maybe not lost but they just grow old and look on things differently. GLP itself is extremely negative place full of pessimism, disappointments(over current state of affairs in the world or individually with all the incels gathering there crying about women and all), hate, ridicule and so on.  It is not healthy for the positive oriented character to hang there for too long or to take members of that place serious. They will swallow you up with their hatred.

Well, I was there since 2k14 I guess. Till 2k19. You need to maintain some distance and, then, it can be fun to watch deluded anti-globalists supporting globalist policies. Mostly, I did not take care about their itnternal US bruhehe. I did what I do now - shared informations in Luisport's threads and, later, at my own. There's no need to interact with obvious bots and hasbara trolls. Until you want to do so. It's easy to prove them wrong but, at the end, you gonna be exiled. So better to don't rely on your reputation over there. It's a fake site dedicated to misled people, who are interested about alternative news and so-called conspirations. At the end, they will try to convince them into believe that the government is right. Several methods being used to misled visitors. One of them is proved member status. It took fucking 8 years to expose already known facts about Whittaker. Ffs! The obvious loudmouth of the Murdoch media within "conspiracy" community. I still remember how the fucker arrgued with me if I pointed out that Syrian "rebels" are nothing but western backed terrorists. It was rare interaction with him from my side but hell, he was so obvious propagandist.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

Btw I heard that he tries to deflect all accusations of fraudery etc. with "hate crime" defense bcs of his decision to use different gender.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Jane_whittaker

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:51 pm

Looking at the video it basically seems like its women v men in Iran. Why are women always so quick to sell out their own countries? Most of the ones welcoming hostile refuges in Europe are women and in Afghanistan America uses women's rights as an excuse to stay at the invitation of Afghan women.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:17 am

Talos wrote:

Looking at the video it basically seems like its women v men in Iran. Why are women always so quick to sell out their own countries? Most of the ones welcoming hostile refuges in Europe are women and in Afghanistan America uses women's rights as an excuse to stay at the invitation of Afghan women.

Well, I guess it's because the most of them is more empathic and sensitive so they are more vulnerable to manipulation. However, women's rights is nothing but bargain chip for the globalists. They use it as one of excuses for the Afghani occupation but they do not care about women's rights in Saudistan or Bahrain. Women rights are similar to democracy or freedom of speech for the globalists. The card is played if usefful. Meanwhile, in France or Spain, citizens being beaten to pulp by the globalist gestapo and western supported dictatorships as in Bolivia are allowed to kill its own citizens without single word of condemnation.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:23 am

Bolivia’s New Puppet Regime Wastes No Time Aligning With US Foreign Policy

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/bolivias-new-puppet-regime-wastes-no-time-aligning-with-us-foreign-policy-f7def274e4a1

"The Washington-recognized interim government which just ascended to power via US-backed military coup in Bolivia is already shifting the nation’s foreign policy into alignment with the US-centralized empire, severing important ties with two governments which have resisted absorption into the imperial blob."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:25 am

Pillar2 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I have been on that site for few years .I remember better years when this place was true conspiracy site and doom related .Downfall started after USA elections with users like Comedian bullying others without any intervention from mods.I have few friends on GLP and try to not discuss with obvious Israeli globalist agents.Only thing that keeps me on that site are some of my friends that respect my different opinions. #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3070708466 Nothing compares to amount of backup and friendship that I received here on Zodlikeproductions #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3796784211

Da, that's the point when everything became about Trump, day in day out.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:28 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Right now .. A Russian convoy of 16 vehicles has arrived at Qamisli Airport.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:43 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Jane_whittaker
#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Ezgif-4-18bcd9e380e6
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:50 am

Didn't you watch The GLP Janey Drama, Zamb?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:53 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2m
#Turkey purchased S-400s to use them, not put them aside: official https://aml.ink/JaG7u #Russia

Middle finger for the orange bastard...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:02 am

There are reports that Turkey supported FSA leaves Tal Tamar frontlines after Russian army arrived. What a shocker...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:13 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Exactly. It's an psy-op runt by the deep state to convince trumptards that Trump fights deep state. It's a web of lies, coded messages and puzzles that lead nowhere but keep busy a bunch of people, who are simple enough to see that they are played like a fiddle but still able to be carrying (so they can cause troubles for the globalists in charge). So it's for the most of GLPers. #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

Yes, Q is a psy-op run by the actual globalists/deep state aimed at people who ask too many questions about the corrupt system. It's designed to keep people chasing their tails with nonsense riddles and put people's attention onto other places away from the real criminals. There are times when he doesn't speak in riddles though, such as when he bluntly says that Iran is deep state. #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

The background story to it all is a so called 'patriot high level government worker/insider' gives tidbits of info about what's really going on in Trump's fight against the deep state. He witnesses first hand every day how Trump is being undermined by the globalists around him BUT Trump being the hero that he is, is valiantly and persistently fighting on against such rotten deep state globalists because his love for USA runs so deep, lol. Through the government worker aims to encourage people to "keep the faith" in Trump, even if no results in flushing out the deep state are seen quickly, (in other words Trumptards are encouraged to do nothing and let the Trump train of deceit continue on).

The high level government worker who posts the info online, he says he has to protect his identity so he uses the pseudonym of 'Q' when he posts and he has to speak mostly in riddles also in an effort to help protect himself from being identified by the globalists.

Because Q poster himself is a charlatan much of the time he can only but post vague, ambiguous info in form of these riddles/puzzles which can be interpreted in any number of ways, (this way the brainwashed of the Q cult always argue that Q has never been proved wrong in the things he's said).

Funniest (or saddest) thing of Q cult so far is, as I understand it, when Q said some years ago now (probably shortly after Trump got elected) that Trump would be soon sanctioning the declassification of the terrible crimes of deep state criminals who worked in US government past and present. So now we are what nearly three fucking years on and these people still say "declass is coming, trust the plan" etc. Just search it on twitter on any given day and you will see hundreds of posts of people claiming "declass is coming". What to do with these people? They are just a sad, lost cause.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:25 am

Here is typical tweet of Q cultist posted only today

Cultists say similar things ever since the day Trump was elected President... *crickets*

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:32 am

Conspiracy theory: Q is Janey. Indications: vague, ambiguous info in form of these riddles/puzzles which can be interpreted in any number of ways

Srsly, great summary, bud!

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:39 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
6m
80 Russian soldiers were transfered to Qamishli airport, where Russia establishing an air base.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 C74h1-10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:44 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conspiracy theory: Q is Janey. Indications: vague, ambiguous info in form of these riddles/puzzles which can be interpreted in any number of ways

Srsly, great summary, bud!

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1455193345

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:53 am

I think Russia just deployed thousands of combat troops on the gorund of north eastern Syria. Large numbers of armors were deployed as well. Game over.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:55 am

Just started catching up on the Whittaker "hate crime" stuff now on the twitter account of the guy who exposed Whittaker. Didn't keep up with this for some time now. Smile

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:00 am

Anon wrote:Just started catching up on the Whittaker "hate crime" stuff now on the twitter account of the guy who exposed Whittaker. Didn't keep up with this for some time now. Smile

Me either but I caught some of the messages. lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:09 am

Aaaaaahhh well one of my questions that I posted before seems to have been answered it looks like. I wondered about what Mathieson the ex-cop knew about Whittaker's scam and lo and behold he ignores the whistleblower guy when he tried to get in contact with him regarding Whittaker!

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next