Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Pirata
Libertine
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
boris
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow, Iranians deployed even drones to bomb ISIS in Deir Ezzor!

If those reversed engineered drones work as well as the original which I think they do as Americans appeared to have no idea they were right over hajjin where American soldiers are they could probably bomb dimona facilities in Israel.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Terviseks Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:44 am

Talos wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow, Iranians deployed even drones to bomb ISIS in Deir Ezzor!

If those reversed engineered drones work as well as the original which I think they do as Americans appeared to have no idea they were right over hajjin where American soldiers are they could probably bomb dimona facilities in Israel.

Why do they have so many flashy lights ? Is it a bombing run or a demonstration ?

Terviseks

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:46 am

Syria frontlines‏ @SyriaWarReports · 8 min.
Iranian strike on #ISIS: 6 missiles, 7 UAV's

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:00 am

Zambeezi wrote:#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 42687629_2216671888601255_3242405338716045312_n

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Wetpan10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow, I missed the party. Good morning.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2630940983

Good morning. Me, too. I was traveling, and I'm doing design workshops this week so I'll probably miss a lot.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4048044013
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:08 am

Humanity Blows wrote:https://timesofislamabad.com/01-Oct-2018/indian-army-deploying-gunship-helicopters-battle-tanks-along-pakistan-border-russian-media

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

Looks like shit is about to get real over there.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Glasse10

Dude, stuff is happening everywhere right now! affraid
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:15 am

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 7 min.
China Cancels Security Meeting With US Defense Secretary Hinting Further Growth Of Tensions http://dlvr.it/QlxZpr

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:33 am

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 13 sek.
#Taliban never sought peace with US as it fights both Americans & #ISIS – commander to RT

https://www.rt.com/news/440016-taliban-talks-us-interview/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:35 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 13 sek.
#Taliban never sought peace with US as it fights both Americans & #ISIS – commander to RT

https://www.rt.com/news/440016-taliban-talks-us-interview/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:38 am

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 17 min.
‼️Sources close to Iranian security forces say that Turkish officials met Syrian government officials in Tehran to discuss the #Idlib situation. There are indications that the readiness of #Iran is also increasing to cooperate with #Turkey against #YPG and USA in east Syria‼️

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:39 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:40 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:https://timesofislamabad.com/01-Oct-2018/indian-army-deploying-gunship-helicopters-battle-tanks-along-pakistan-border-russian-media

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

Looks like shit is about to get real over there.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Glasse10

Dude, stuff is happening everywhere right now!  affraid

IKR?!

Let's see...

1. Syria - New upgraded version of S-300's to be deployed that will cover the entire country, as well as a dickload of short range missile systems to complement them. As well as Russian active jamming along the coast. Syria is now the most heavily defended country in the entire Middle East.

Syrian army now has permission to shoot down Israeli planes over Lebanon.

If the agreed upon conditions with Turkey aren't FULLY met by Oct. 15th, then Idlib will immediately get lit up Russian air strikes and they WILL liberate it by force.

2. Iran - Said a mighty FUCK YOU to the U.S. and Israel by shooting ballistic missiles that not only hit their targets, but was extremely close to a U.S. base. This right here will likely get used as a pretext for the U.S. and Israel to launch an attack on Iran, and we all know what will happen next. Russia now has a base there and I seriously doubt they will just sit there and do nothing.

3. Iraq - Russia has now said that they are willing to offer the same military assistance that they have given Syria, if Iraq accepts, this will be HUGE.

4. Serbia - They are now seeking "advice" from Putin due to Kosovo's actions, no telling what will happen as a result, but if it ends up being more than mere advice, then this will be yet another flash point.

5. South Korea - Is now holding a Russian ship and their crew, Russia is of course demanding it's immediate release, this could be very serious if South Korea doesn't relent.

6. India and Pakistan - Looks like they are both amassing forces on both sides of the border and this may end up being a major war involving two nuclear powers.

7. China - There is the well known tensions between them and the U.S. with the trade dispute and there's always the South China Sea and anything that may happen there.

7. The United States and Russia - Suggestions of a naval blockade of Russia which will IMMEDIATELY be considered a declaration of WAR (And rightfully so) by Russia.

Have I missed anything?

So yes, shit is really heating up and it's looking to me like all the playing pieces are moving into place for WWIII. I have never before seen such a motion of events such as this in my life. Unless things seriously change, I am now of the opinion that WWIII is now not only unavoidable, but IMMINENT.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:58 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 5 min.
Breaking: Iranian gov't comments on #IRGC strikes in #Syria https://aml.ink/YyLSm #Iran

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:22 am

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 25 min.
Russia Vows To Continue Fighting Terrorism In Syria

https://southfront.org/russia-vows-to-continue-fighting-terrorism-in-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:38 am

Don't forget Africa and growing jihadist threat, especially in its western parts, HB...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:22 am

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:30 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Don't forget Africa and growing jihadist threat, especially in its western parts, HB...

True enough.

The most immediate things I think to watch out for aside from Syria is any retaliation against Iran for their missile attack on ISIS near the American base, the escalation and build up of Pakistan and India's forces on both sides of the border, and if South Korea decides to free the captured Russian vessel and it's crew, and if they don't, what Russia's response will be. Also of note is Israel's upcoming strike against targets in Lebanon this week.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:46 am

Poland Becomes First EU Member to Buy Gold This Century
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-01/poland-becomes-first-eu-member-buy-gold-century

Poland bought more than seven tons of gold, which followed its purchase of two tons in July.
Gold buying has been dominated by Russia, Turkey and Kazakhstan, Poland also bought gold for the first time since 1998.
Central banks have bought a total of 264 tonnes of gold this year, “by far the most at this stage of the year of any period in the last six years,”
“The only unambiguously positive sector for gold at the moment is central banks,”
Central banks may be buying gold to diversify their reserves away from the US dollar,.
------
Buckle Up, Central Banks Will Collectively Become Net SELLERS This Month
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-01/buckle-central-banks-will-collectively-become-net-sellers-month

The financial markets are now rapidly running out of liquidity.
The Fed will withdraw $50 billion in liquidity from the financial system this month via its Quantitative Tightening, QT, program. This is the largest liquidity withdrawal since the 2008 crisis.
The Fed is not the only one.
------
IMF's Lagarde Warns "Clouds On Horizon Have Materialized", Global Growth To Slow
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-01/imfs-lagarde-warns-clouds-horizon-have-materialized-global-growth-slow

IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde just stole the consensus jam out of the global recovery donut.
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:49 am

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 am

Deir Ezzor:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:59 am

b wrote:

He is taking questions and going nuts.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:25 am

@NewsObservatory
5m5 minutes ago

Iranian Chief of Staff: There will be other strikes in Syria in relation with Ahvaz attack

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Takei_Oh_My

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Popcor12

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:27 am

Russian consulate asks S. Korean Foreign Ministry to explain detention of MV Sevastopol in Busan
Group of State Duma members refuse to attend reception at S. Korean embassy, saying that Russian vessel's detention in Busan illegal
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:28 am

MOSCOW SAYS IMPERMISSIBLE TO RECOGNIZE MACEDONIA REFERENDUM GIVEN SUCH LOW TURNOUT - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
Intefax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:28 am

b wrote:
b wrote:

He is taking questions and going nuts.
meh.
John Normand, head of cross asset fundamental strategy at JP Morgan, said Monday morning that changes to the agreement are "modest" and not "transformational."
Other analysts said the agreement looks more like "rebranding" than "revolution", though the Trump administration won key concessions that will likely increase the percentage of car parts made in North America,
while Canada also agreed to open up its dairy market to US farmers.
Canada walked away with some concessions; the new agreement preserves Chapter 19 of the deal,
which allows an independent panel to resolve disputes among the agreement's members
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-01/watch-live-president-trumps-victory-lap-over-new-nafta-deal
It's kind of a nothing burger really in terms of 'scale' across the US economy... this 'victory dance' is more about next month's elections.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:33 am

Warships and support vessels of the Northern Fleet led by the destroyer Vice Admiral Kulakov have begun the final stage of a long-range mission to the Arctic.

In total, these ships "have sailed over 8,000 nautical miles and held over ten joint tactical drills; among other things, they completed maritime airborne operations on the coasts of Yakutia and Chukotka in the Laptev Sea, the Chukchi Sea, and the Bering Sea for the first time,"

http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?pg=2&id=860888

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:57 am

Slovák wrote:Warships and support vessels of the Northern Fleet led by the destroyer Vice Admiral Kulakov have begun the final stage of a long-range mission to the Arctic.
In total, these ships "have sailed over 8,000 nautical miles and held over ten joint tactical drills; among other things, they completed maritime airborne operations on the coasts of Yakutia and Chukotka in the Laptev Sea, the Chukchi Sea, and the Bering Sea for the first time,"
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?pg=2&id=860888
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1778904525
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:58 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:08 am

Zambeezi wrote:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Dob9Zk1WkAABKe7

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:09 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next