Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Pirata
Mr Badger
Talos
FoShizzle
H10
shachalnur
boris
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Anon wrote:Trump Reverses: "I Accept Intelligence Conclusion That Russia Meddled In 2016"

https://www.zerohedge.com

I don't follow this Russian collusion buisiness, from the start I never payed much attention since I don't delve with bullshit.

Can anyone explain, these twelve Russian spies, are they Russian inteligence employees meaning they are Russian government responsibility OR they are just ordinary Russian citizens?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Anon wrote:Trump Reverses: "I Accept Intelligence Conclusion That Russia Meddled In 2016"

I don't follow this Russian collusion buisiness, from the start I never payed much attention since I don't delve with bullshit.

Can anyone explain, these twelve Russian spies, are they Russian inteligence employees meaning they are Russian government responsibility OR they are just ordinary Russian citizens?

They are "GRU officers". As per Muller...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

They are "GRU officers". As per Muller...

Oh, so this Muller guy says so....he got evidence?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:24 am

Matjaz wrote:I'm certain that Putin-Trump relationship is a show. What are they doing and what's the motive I still didn't figure it out but there is somekind of game those two are playing for sure.

To me the most satisfying moment of the meeting was, how Trump was treating Putin. Mutual respect, friendly atmosphere, no insults, compliments from both sides.

Now imagine the left of the world, processing all that. How he insults and shows disrespect for main EU leaders and just few days latter praises Putin, EU's worst enemy. I mean imagine that! He said it clearly EU with its ideology is no friend of USA and that's how it should be. Denounce Brusells and join forces with Moscow or Washington that is on the right path.

Sure it's good to see Trump do some things that bring back down to earth the arrogant globalists/liberals. That's good for a while, but ultimately it just amounts to theatre if Trump doesn't believe in what he's saying to put his words into action. And as we've seen more times than not already, Trump's actions rarely match with his words.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:47 am

UK AC wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I'm certain that Putin-Trump relationship is a show. What are they doing and what's the motive I still didn't figure it out but there is somekind of game those two are playing for sure.

To me the most satisfying moment of the meeting was, how Trump was treating Putin. Mutual respect, friendly atmosphere, no insults, compliments from both sides.

Now imagine the left of the world, processing all that. How he insults and shows disrespect for main EU leaders and just few days latter praises Putin, EU's worst enemy. I mean imagine that! He said it clearly EU with its ideology is no friend of USA and that's how it should be. Denounce Brusells and join forces with Moscow or Washington that is on the right path.

Sure it's good to see Trump do some things that bring back down to earth the arrogant globalists/liberals. That's good for a while, but ultimately it just amounts to theatre if Trump doesn't believe in what he's saying to put his words into action. And as we've seen more times than not already, Trump's actions rarely match with his words.

All I know is everytime he meets with Putin he treats him with respect. It could be that what he says in America, says it cause it is expected of him to say it, specially when it comes to Russia. But what is the reality of relationship we can see when they meet.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:26 am

Breaking News; Trump flip-flops Laughing

Trump in U-turn on Russia press conference

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-in-u-turn-on-russia-press-conference-11440009

As far as I am concerned, it's all just fake hysteria. People hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest. Flip-flopping can be considered being balanced and seeing both sides. Unfrortunately fake media (and crooked politicians) just grab what they want, to make headlines and make a mountain out of molehill.

Indeed with the politcal polarisation of a country people will hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest. In other words, a post-truth era.  That makes it easier for a pathological, unapologetic liar like Trump to ascend to the position he's in and thrive in it, and for the MSM to push their own deceit. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive, though, generally speaking.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:36 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Shocked

OK, that was about a 7.5 on the weird-shit-o-meter.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 What_t10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:11 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Shocked

OK, that was about a 7.5 on the weird-shit-o-meter.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 What_t10

Its their message they plan to assassinate him, you watch.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1019948293
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 am

EndGameWW3
@EndGameShowWW3
26 min.
BREAKING ALERT: Nationwide protests set to begin tomorrow demanding Trump’s resignation.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Tenor

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
5 hod.
Israeli Knesset strips prime minister, defense minister of right to start wsar https://aml.ink/6cgaT  #Israel #Palestine #Syria

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 NetanyahuMad

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Assad-laughs

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:20 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
15 sek.
Syrian Army raises flag over highest point in #Daraa (video) https://aml.ink/e13Hp #Quneitra #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:20 am

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:32 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
10 min.
#Israel preparing for large-scale offensive in #Gaza – Reports https://aml.ink/iADsk #Hamas #Palestine

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:11 am

This is ineresting comparison:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:11 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
10 min.
#Israel preparing for large-scale offensive in #Gaza – Reports https://aml.ink/iADsk  #Hamas #Palestine

Gaza Report
@gaza_report
30 min.
In a recent interview on Al Jazeera, Qatari envoy to #Gaza Al Emadi has ruled out the possibility of a new escalation due to UN and Egyptian mediation efforts last Saturday

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 am

Islamic World Update
@islamicworldupd
16 sek.
#MAP: #SAA captured Kafr Nasij, Nmr, ALMall-Tal AL Mall, Aqraba, Tal Aqraba, Tal Muhs, & Al-A’aliah towns) that located in the NW #Daraa #Syria

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 DiXVEjvX4AADLH2

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:10 am

Joe‏ @Jtruzmah · 16 min.
Palestinians reporting #IDF arrested #Hamas leader Sa'd Abu al-Baha from his home in Ramallah. #WestBank #Israel

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:29 am

Trump's bodyguard died amid president's visit of Scotland

Allegedly because of stroke...

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/478066-pri-trumpove-pobytu-ve-skotsku-prisel-o-zivot-prezidentuv-osobni-strazce.html

Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Trump's bodyguard died amid president's visit of Scotland

Allegedly because of stroke...

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/478066-pri-trumpove-pobytu-ve-skotsku-prisel-o-zivot-prezidentuv-osobni-strazce.html

Shocked

Secret Service agent traveling with Trump dies in Scotland after suffering a stroke

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/07/17/secret-service-agent-traveling-trump-dies-scotland/794653002/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:53 am

Donald Trump’s bodyguard DIES following President’s visit to UK

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/717151/donald-trump-united-states-scotland-secret-service-vladimir-putin

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:24 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:26 am

Russia Liquidates Its US Treasury Holdings

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-17/russia-liquidates-its-us-treasury-holdings

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:23 am

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 6 min.
Unidentified Aircraft Crashed In Syria’s Al-Hasakah Province (Photos, Videos) http://dlvr.it/Qbx5bN

What is it?

scratch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Reuters Top News‏@Reuters · 18 hod.
Ukraine anti-corruption activist attacked with green liquid https://reut.rs/2Nomw2u

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 DiUbLtDX4AMVe1y

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Liberal Patriot‏ @LiberPatriot · 16 h
SECRETARY OF STATE POMPEO MAY BE CALLED TO TESTIFY TO CONGRESS ON EVENTS IN HELSINKI - SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM TO WASHINGTON POST.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Paul Joseph Watson‏@PrisonPlanet · 7 min.
Tucker: "The people yelling the loudest about how the Russians are our greatest enemy, and Trump is their puppet, are the very same people who’ve been mismanaging our foreign policy for the past two decades. The people who invaded Iraq and couldn’t admit it was a mistake..."

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1047473441

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Donald J. Trump‏@realDonaldTrump · 11 min
Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:03 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 7 min.
Libyan National Army Sruggles Wih Security Issues After Liberation Of Derna http://dlvr.it/Qbxwyd

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next