Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:07 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by FoShizzle Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Howdy, y'all! Just checking in. Three Little Lambs is okay (she's in North Carolina) and although I've had some travel issues, the worst of Florence that I'll see has just arrived at my neck of the woods (we've had a lot of rain up to this point from the outlying bands). I have a couple of days of drenching rain and wind gusts ahead, but nothing like what North Carolina has endured.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:58 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Howdy, y'all!  Just checking in.  Three Little Lambs is okay (she's in North Carolina) and although I've had some travel issues, the worst of Florence that I'll see has just arrived at my neck of the woods (we've had a lot of rain up to this point from the outlying bands). I have a couple of days of drenching rain and wind gusts ahead, but nothing like what North Carolina has endured.  

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 4047824857

Good to read you're okay. Some videos are quite scary I have to say. Weather Channel came with some cataclismatic 3D animation. It predicted up to 9ft of water (lazy to convert it exactly, guess it's about 2,5m).

But, well, then we have here things like this:

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:54 pm

What the actual fuck!

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:What the actual fuck!

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:24 pm

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 0c8upgnm6b

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 4047824857

Good to read you're okay. Some videos are quite scary I have to say. Weather Channel came with some cataclismatic 3D animation. It predicted up to 9ft of water (lazy to convert it exactly, guess it's about 2,5m).

But, well, then we have here things like this:

lol!

Outstanding! That made me snort coffee just now.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 0c8upgnm6b

I think I hurt myself laughing at that.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:54 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Zambeezi wrote:7.5 Quake & Tsunami Hits Central Indonesia....
Scores killed in Indonesia quake-tsunami
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rescuers-scramble-reach-tsunami-hit-indonesian-city-000730587.html

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 Tsu10

384 dead already...

https://twitter.com/raedsyrian002/status/1045972953521967104

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:03 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
14 min.
Death toll from devastating quake & tsunami in Indonesia hits 832 -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/quake-tsunami-indonesia/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:36 am

TRT World Now‏@TRTWorldNow · 21 min.
UPDATE: Indonesian officials say death toll after the earthquake-tsunami double disaster has increased to 1,944

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 Do9-pJ5XUAAgTdm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:33 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:32 am

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
5 min.
#BREAKING: Hurricane #Michael strengthened into an extremely powerful Category 4 hurricane

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:04 pm

TheAnonJournal
@TAPAlerts
12 min.
BREAKING ALERT: Hurricane Michael is now the third strongest hurricane to ever hit the US mainland.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kentus Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:36 pm

It's a storm. Americans calls it Hurricane, monster, catastrophe etc., etc.
For the weak at heart, and those who follow only the small stuff.
Live stream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=624&v=rwWnWDRJC5s

https://www.pscp.tv/MikeTheiss/1nAKEQakRXnKL

"BREAKING ALERT: Hurricane Michael is now the third strongest hurricane to ever hit the US mainland"

Bullshit. Not even close!!  Ever??

Kent

Still a storm, no more.

Kent
Kentus
Kentus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kentus Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Off-course, I do understand that for some people the storm might be frightening, and the damage might be substantiel in some areas.

American houses, however nice they might look (for some), are nothing but facade, build of cardwood box material, cheap soft wood etc.
Look-alike homes. For chr. sake. Americans can't even make nails beyond what was available in 1860.

Kent
Kentus
Kentus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Hello Kent, nice to see you again.

Here are live updates:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/10/hurricane-michael-latest-live-news-updates-florida-evacuations-storm-

Not really expert on this but if the wind is about 150mph then it is considered as hurricane I guess. At least according this:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/14/whats-the-difference-between-a-hurricane-typhoon-tornado-and-tropical-storm-7943398/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kentus Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hello Kent, nice to see you again.

Here are live updates:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/10/hurricane-michael-latest-live-news-updates-florida-evacuations-storm-

Not really expert on this but if the wind is about 150mph then it is considered as hurricane I guess. At least according this:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/14/whats-the-difference-between-a-hurricane-typhoon-tornado-and-tropical-storm-7943398/

Ok. But historically speaking, this is a storm, and all the blabbering on the live stream, and brainless MSM outlets can't change that.
Third world country in all aspects I can think of, with a totally brainwashed population (98 percent), grown up with a constant flow 24/7 of blabbering
from TV and radio, and now smartphones and tablets.
Not many survivors in any urban environments in this country when just a little shit hits the fan (turd size).

Kent
Kentus
Kentus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kentus Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:56 pm

RE. The hype over Hurricane Michael.

This is one month only, on the planet Earth (last month).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=965&v=g_KXfNCvwK8

Kent
Kentus
Kentus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:00 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:34 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:38 am

Christine Lynch
@clynch504
4 hod.
F15 static display at Tyndall

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 10 DpL-uNgV4AAHXcQ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next