Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#52 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Nuke68
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
Zambeezi
Talos
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#52 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #52 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Guest 12 Mon May 25, 2020 11:31 pm

Zod you are 100% correct. The protests in Hong Kong are all instigated by MI 6 and CIA. Fact, fact, fact. The Anglo Zionist Empire is the true enemy of this world at present time, make no mistake.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

#52 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #52 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 26, 2020 12:57 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Hong Kong riots are not just. They are not spontaneous either. Similary to Guaidó's farce in Venezuela or MEK's attempts to re-impose Shah in Iran it's all fake. Fabricated. Just a tool of hegemons.

Could it be western influence? Sure - that is possible and probable - without the deal between USSR and US and their push, half of Europe would still be under communism today.

But I don't think people from Hong Kong forgot what the Cultural Revolution meant for their Chinese brothers. I don't think the're not aware about the corruption level in China or how they dealt with Covid for example, looking forward to have their apartment doors welded.

If you really believe masses dream about living under communism I have nothing more to add.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue May 26, 2020 1:33 am

@haaretzcom

Czech president and prime minister are considering firing Foreign Minister Tomas Petricek for criticizing Israel’s intentions to apply sovereignty to the West Bank

WTF ZOG why does your country worship Israel so much?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue May 26, 2020 1:34 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Hong Kong riots are not just. They are not spontaneous either. Similary to Guaidó's farce in Venezuela or MEK's attempts to re-impose Shah in Iran it's all fake. Fabricated. Just a tool of hegemons.

Could it be western influence? Sure - that is possible and probable - without the deal between USSR and US and their push, half of Europe would still be under communism today.

But I don't think people from Hong Kong forgot what the Cultural Revolution meant for their Chinese brothers. I don't think the're not aware about the corruption level in China or how they dealt with Covid for example, looking forward to have their apartment doors welded.

If you really believe masses dream about living under communism I have nothing more to add.

40 million corona unemployed 50 million food stamps two partys one swamp

hollywood worship people who like tent lives

how capitalism enrich working class

chinese brothers you have none you big trouble

russia support china, west usa in hong kong steal billions every year it game over

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue May 26, 2020 1:44 am

Reports of ballistic and Cruise missile strikes on Saudi capital
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 26, 2020 2:54 am

luda wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

russia support china, west usa in hong kong steal billions every year it game over
Bud, I lived that shit, I grew up with it so please don't try to lecture me. Trust me - living in a tent is better than forced labor.
And China is no friend of Russia and won't ever be, unless you mean Erdogan style of course...

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue May 26, 2020 3:21 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
luda wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Bud, I lived that shit, I grew up with it so please don't try to lecture me. Trust me - living in a tent is better than forced labor.
And China is no friend of Russia and won't ever be, unless you mean Erdogan style of course...

answer please do not play victim you live liberal life so answer

how capitalism enrich working class please answer

how you live that shit answer please

forced labour answer please

erdogan and china answer please explain

90 plus millions are you one haha

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 26, 2020 4:20 am

luda wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
luda wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I don't get what you want - I don't live in US but just across the border in Canada and I don't give a shit about unemployment in there which is meaningless anyways. I do business with them though every day.
And you don't know what unemployment means around here - do you think it means starvation??? Oh no - if you want work - any work - like dishwasher , warehouse worker, field labor or something less paid you find 100 jobs a day. People here don't want that though - they want the job they like, the job they're qualified for and good money.
Please explain what? Google yourself or ask your grandparents how awesome communism was.
Can you translate haha??

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue May 26, 2020 4:42 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
luda wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
luda wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I don't get what you want - I don't live in US but just across the border in Canada and I don't give a shit about unemployment in there which is meaningless anyways. I do business with them though every day.
And you don't know what unemployment means around here - do you think it means starvation??? Oh no - if you want work - any work - like dishwasher , warehouse worker, field labor or something less paid you find 100 jobs a day. People here don't want that though - they want the job they like, the job they're qualified for and good money.
Please explain what? Google yourself or ask your grandparents how awesome communism was.
Can you translate haha??

you answer nothing i expect apart from capitalism forced labour which most not like, qualified job such a liberal how you get that

how awesome is capitalism answer please again how enrich working class

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 26, 2020 4:53 am

luda wrote:

you answer nothing i expect apart from capitalism forced labour which most not like, qualified job such a liberal how you get that

how awesome is capitalism answer please again how enrich working class

Exactly - you're perfectly right.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue May 26, 2020 6:14 am

A very interesting interview about Hong Kong

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 am

boris wrote:

First of all, that Constitution - the Basic Law of Hong Kong was never voted by it's people as it happens on every other country on earth. It was "adopted" by NPC after a very limited and summary "consultation".
Hong Kong special status is supposed to end in 2047. They are de facto separated from Mainland China for more than 150 years now.
More than the Bulgarians, Romanians, Serbians enjoyed their countries after 1877 or some younger ones after 1918.

Hong Kong despite being a very rich country has a very high poverty level at ~20% but what the interview does not say is that the poor people in Hong Kong live with more than $500USD/month per person, $1260 for two or $1930 for three - if I'm not mistaken, this is considered kind of low mid class in Eastern European countries - right?
"Recent figures show that 1.37 million people are living below the poverty line and struggling to survive on HK$4,000 ($510 USD) per month for a one person household, HK$9,800 for a two-person household earning , and HK$15,000 or a three-person household."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Hong_Kong#Poverty

In the sooo egalitarian China, poverty rate stands at 1.7% (16mil) but that means living with less than $320 PER YEAR!!!!
That is $26/month!!!
No wonder people from Hong Kong want to move in.
BTW... they can cross the border anytime since they are Chinese citizens - if they are starving so badly, why don't they?

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 26, 2020 8:11 am

Bolsonaro unhinged - worth watching:

Looks like he pissed the globalists..

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 26, 2020 8:33 am

Since it seems there are some communism nostalgic people around, here is an insight in the true Cubans life:

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue May 26, 2020 8:36 am

Four people died in a Mi-8 helicopter crash at Ugolniye Kopi airport in Russia’s Chukotka (Eastern Siberia):
https://tass.com/emergencies/1160267

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:Since it seems there are some communism nostalgic people around, here is an insight in the true Cubans life:

And how about US backed dictator Batista? Or 50 years of US blocade and sanctions?

#52 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 JGoG090

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 10:22 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 11:03 am

Spriter
@ynms79797979
·
48s
In the center of the capital of Venezuela, they raised the Iranian flag for the help provided by Iran

#52 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 EY7qpcPXkAAZicb

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 11:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 11:17 am

Chelmex
@chelmex
·
8h
Iranian IRGC General Announces the End of 'Era of US Presence' in Persian Gulf: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202005251079415326-iranian-irgc-general-announces-the-end-of-era-of-us-presence-in-persian-gulf/… via
@SputnikInt

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue May 26, 2020 11:25 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
boris wrote:

First of all, that Constitution - the Basic Law of Hong Kong was never voted by it's people as it happens on every other country on earth. It was "adopted" by NPC after a very limited and summary "consultation".
Hong Kong special status is supposed to end in 2047. They are de facto separated from Mainland China for more than 150 years now.
More than the Bulgarians, Romanians, Serbians enjoyed their countries after 1877 or some younger ones after 1918.

Hong Kong despite being a very rich country has a very high poverty level at ~20% but what the interview does not say is that the poor people in Hong Kong live with more than $500USD/month per person, $1260 for two or $1930 for three - if I'm not mistaken, this is considered kind of low mid class in Eastern European countries - right?
"Recent figures show that 1.37 million people are living below the poverty line and struggling to survive on HK$4,000 ($510 USD) per month for a one person household, HK$9,800 for a two-person household earning , and HK$15,000 or a three-person household."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Hong_Kong#Poverty

In the sooo egalitarian China, poverty rate stands at 1.7% (16mil) but that means living with less than $320 PER YEAR!!!!
That is $26/month!!!
No wonder people from Hong Kong want to move in.
BTW... they can cross the border anytime since they are Chinese citizens - if they are starving so badly, why don't they?
what a dollar buys in Hong Kong is not the same as what a dollar buys in China.
It is all relative.
Do you remember the 'copy and paste' job from the protests in Hong Kong?
Does the US interest in the Hong Kong protest cause you to think there is more to this?
Did the US care about the over year and half of protests in France? ( only stopped by the Covid lockdown)
Does the US care about protests in any country that it does not need something from? Say, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Central America, Most of South America that has US back governments?

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 11:41 am

In Hong Kong there's very expensive living. So, in fact, all what the protesters/rioters/globalist shills - call 'em as you wish - are successful in is making living here even more expensive because they literally destroy economy of the region as companies abandone the place and move to the mainland. Than, with growing poverty level as result of their violence and destruction of public and private property, they will blame Beijing for what they themselves have done to the city...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 11:47 am

That's brave pro-democracy hong kong activists...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 12:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 1:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 2:04 pm

More about tha latest developement in Libya:

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
13m
While the U.S. is trying to spin the deployment of Russian warplanes in Libya as a threat to the EU, the reality is that the deployment was agreed upon with France. French troops are even in the same bases with Russian forces and Syrian pro-gov PMCs.

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
13m
This is by no mean a "Russian intervention." That's a coalition of France, Egypt, UAE, Russia and Syria supporting the LNA.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 2:06 pm

M.LNA
@LNA2019M
·
3m
Last night #LNA air defense platforms downed MQ-1 Predator north of BeniWalid #Libya

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 2:19 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
5m
#BREAKING Russia President #Putin says Victory Day will be held on June 24

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 26, 2020 2:31 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
6m
#BREAKING #China President Xi said China would step up its preparedness for armed combat and improve its ability to carry out military tasks as the coronavirus pandemic is having a profound impact on national security

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue May 26, 2020 2:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:In Hong Kong there's very expensive living. So, in fact, all what the protesters/rioters/globalist shills - call 'em as you wish - are successful in is making living here even more expensive because they literally destroy economy of the region as companies abandone the place and move to the mainland. Than, with growing poverty level as result of their violence and destruction of public and private property, they will blame Beijing for what they themselves have done to the city...

#52 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3070708466

The mainland Chinese don't like the Hongkong people, they are filthy rich and spoilehe soil belongs to China anyhow. The Chinese government was forced at gunpoint during the Opium wars to sign a treaty with UK and both sides followed this treaty carefully. Now, the treaty is finished and the Chinese government could have reoccupied this island again, but they were nice to the people and promised them a period of transition, but these idiotic Hongkongers destroyed everything. If they don't like China, they should go to UK. I am only afraid about a US reaction about that.

For some days I had no internet. In Laos it's the beginning of the rainy season and my hotel was struck by lightening, so no electricity and internet.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next