Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+21
Flying Dutchman
Meoverhere
The Original Mind
shachalnur
Sultan of Wings
Lucho88
boris
Pirata
Nuke68
Duby
ussuricat
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
yeah!
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
H10
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
25 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 14 min.
Southern Damascus: Syrian Army Liberates More Area, ISIS Launches Counter-Attack

https://southfront.org/southern-damascus-syrian-army-liberates-more-area-isis-launches-counter-attack/
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 5:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wael@WaelAlRussi · 6 min.
3rd story in less than 30 mins
Israeli army saying that a technical malfunction caused the Iron Dome to launch a missile against,,,,Nothing

The mighty army
The mighty air defense

#Israel will lie lie and lie more

Rolling Eyes

Telling the truth for them would be like a vampire drinking a bottle of holy water, something you're never gonna see happen, lol.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Love the new site. Been hoping for this for a while.
Looking forward to lots of good info.
Thanks Zod

b

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 17, 2018 5:36 pm

i think it is the UNSC
Live now.
takemelive.com/external/rtrawsrv1

b

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hidden One Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 pm

bounce

The Hidden One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Pleased to have found you. I have an idea plenty more will follow. There's a revolt going on "over there" Laughing
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Pleased to have found you. I have an idea plenty more will follow. There's a revolt going on "over there" Laughing

Welcome, bud.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm

b wrote:Love the new site. Been hoping for this for a while.
Looking forward to lots of good info.
Thanks Zod

You're welcome.

Any tips or request for improvement are welcomed btw. Gonna create separate topic now.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Hey General Zod Smile , I'm an AC who would often post news updates to your thread and in the Luisport thread.

I was the first who figured out you were banned. I'm guessing it had something to do with the personal attacks against you in Janey's thread yesterday that you rightly civilly disagreed with that it was being allowed to continue.  It's no legit reason for a ban, you raised the point in a fair manner and as you alluded to, it was just they wanted any reason to get rid of you providing information contradictory to the globalist propaganda now that tensions in the ME are reaching a critical stage.

Thanks for making this site and providing us with the latest news and discussion. It'll be a fantastic resource. *insert beer glasses toast here*  Very Happy

UK AC

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post by Spanish_guy Thu May 17, 2018 5:51 pm

I will be checking this site now, cheers
Spanish_guy

Spanish_guy

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 2 min.
#Turkey fully blocks Syrian Army's path to #Idlib (map) https://aml.ink/JkTML #Syria

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/377138/
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 pm

There was an explosion in the northern Golan Heights. Residents report the shooting. Meanwhile, the IDF has not reported anything.

twitter.com/rubih67/status/997123217822187520

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 17, 2018 6:00 pm

The Pentagon is about to hold a meeting
youtube.com/watch?v=gSCvGb_b_Ww

b

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 pm

WHO says Ebola outbreak has spread to DR Congo city

twitter.com/AFP/status/997034314410770433

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Thu May 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Hello!!! And thank you for keeping this up!
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 6:16 pm

@ELINTNews
2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Hawaii’s Kilauea Volcano has had an explosive eruption from its summit moments ago- AP, Sky News

#UPDATE: Massive plums of ash has now risen 30,000 feet into the air

Yikes... sounds like this could be the big one they were expecting...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 17, 2018 6:31 pm

Maurice Schleepen
‏@MauriceSchleepe
7m7 minutes ago

#Russian President #Putin,with the continuing threat of attacks by international terrorists in #Syria,our ships with Kalibr cruise Missiles will carry out permanent patrol in the Mediterranean Sea.

Can't post external links for first 7 days :/
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Posted one post calling that place an idf shit hole now.
banned 5 seconds later.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Thu May 17, 2018 6:39 pm

Me wrote:Posted one post calling that place an idf shit hole now.
banned 5 seconds later.

Damn that was fast
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 6:41 pm

banned 5 seconds later.

Yeah, I saw that post just now, not surprised, fucking Zionist cunts. So glad Zod made this site, I think more people are gonna be leaving that place, lol.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 17, 2018 6:45 pm

banned 5 seconds later.

I notice KT is the loudest mouth there, slagging off Zod.
They're rats on a sinking ship now.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by yeah! Thu May 17, 2018 6:53 pm

And i was thinking that hope was lost!
already added to favourites!

yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu May 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
banned 5 seconds later.

Yep, him and MS are on my ignore list, but I hit view post in Zod's thread because I knew he was running his mouth now that Zod was banned there. Fucking cowards, the lot of them.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:00 pm

LMAO!

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Ddae0PzVQAAabGO

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm

sooooooooo glad this was created.
Been following U daily zod since Ukraine thread.
This is a relief and oasis.
We will watch it grow. hahaha!!!!!!!!
Cheers from Arizona.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm

banned 5 seconds later.

They already banning for it?

Very Happy
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
banned 5 seconds later.

Yep, him and MS are on my ignore list, but I hit view post in Zod's thread because I knew he was running his mouth now that Zod was banned there. Fucking cowards, the lot of them.

Ah, MS: Mr "I like to give anonymous red karma even if I wasn't part of the convo" Laughing Yes he's on my ignore list too. I don't have long left on that site anyway, my ip was banned months ago and I've been using my green for ban immunity, which runs out in a few days.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Can't post external links for first 7 days :/

Simply remove the 'http://' prefix, and you can post the link.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by ac Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Zod were you actually banned from GLP? And do you know why?

ac

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next