Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Nuke68
Meoverhere
ShockJock
Talos
Pirata
Zambeezi
boris
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Talos wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Syria, with large oil reserves, faces oil shortege as US occupant army holds the most important oilfields. This reports come out today:

Bosni
@Bosni94
42 min.
#news fuel trucks from Iraq enter the Syrian territory

this is unconfirmed, I hope it is true..

Bosni
@Bosni94
5 min.
the latest: Apparently sent by Iran, and the Iraqi army/PMU secures the convoy which is heading towards Syria. A video of the convoy circulates.
Damascus fuel director (2hours ago): No official information on the supply of oil by road from Iran via Iraq. #copied

American occupants must leave the country immediately! They are prolonging humanitarian crisis intentionally. Shame on the US government, and Trump especially!

Does this mean the Tehran, Baghdad, Damascus and Beirut highway is finally opening?  Watch out for the syrian city of Abu kamal because that's where they will be crossing over will the Americans or Israel do something stupid?

Looks so. Theoretically the land corridor is oppenmed for about 1 year or so but this can be gamechanger.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
2 min.
China, Russia `Spread Disorder' in Latin America, Pompeo Says

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Shocked

They are absolutely aggressive and fight everything and "hate" each other too. I wouldn't want to come near one.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Porofa10

Yellow trouseres?

Shocked

What was it about?

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Photo of conwoy heading towards Syria:

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 D4I1fhDW0AARTGL

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
2 min.

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

I'd say he and the rest of US gov. Muppet show have some "Disorder"

When I read Pompeo the pomp of the Roman Empire and the name Pompeus come to my mind.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
2 min.

I'd say he and the rest of US gov. Muppet show have some "Disorder"

When I read Pompeo the pomp of the Roman Empire and the name Pompeus come to my mind.

Cool

Here we had such fairytale serie and there was one character named "uncle Pompo"...

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Z

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:10 pm

Anna Ahronheim
@AAhronheim
BIG News if true: Unconfirmed reports from the #Syrian opposition that a #Russian delegation left #Syria with a coffin with the remains of Eli Cohen. The legendary #Israeli spy was hung in #Damascus in 1965

WTF is Russia doing? They are doing all of Netanyahus demands as he bombs Syria.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:29 am

Talos wrote:

Anna Ahronheim
@AAhronheim
BIG News if true: Unconfirmed reports from the #Syrian opposition that a #Russian delegation left #Syria with a coffin with the remains of Eli Cohen. The legendary #Israeli spy was hung in #Damascus in 1965

WTF is Russia doing? They are doing all of Netanyahus demands as he bombs Syria.

Israel is the sin of the world. And all sinners will end with Israel. Did you see how great the S-300 in Syria works? Israel keeps bombing Syria with ease,
and since Mossad is basically the assbirth of the Soviet KGB I guess they still share launch & jamming codes, sorry for being so cynical.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:53 am

Libya:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:28 am

Talos wrote:

Anna Ahronheim
@AAhronheim

Real policy sucks...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:30 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Talos wrote:

Anna Ahronheim
@AAhronheim

Israel is the sin of the world. And all sinners will end with Israel. Did you see how great the S-300 in Syria works? Israel keeps bombing Syria with ease,
and since Mossad is basically the assbirth of the Soviet KGB I guess they still share launch & jamming codes, sorry for being so cynical.

As I wrote in the other topic:

Personally I think it's combination of several factors as real policy, attempt to avoid large scale regional conflict with potential to becoma the global one, data mining and hiding own capability as every attack is great opportunity to collect informations about enemy's potential and no response doesn't give same opportunity to the opp side.

But yeah...

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:52 am

H.K@Ibra_Joudeh · 2 min.
Mass grave of Kurds killed by Saddam unearthed (video) http://dlvr.it/R2qkBP #Iraq #Kurds

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:43 am

Wow! Tulsi rocks!

Trump’s criticism of Rep #IlhanOmar is complete hypocrisy. Trump says “WE WILL NEVER FORGET (9/11)!” Yet it is Trump who’s been acting as al-Qaeda’s big brother and protector in Syria, and turned America into the prostitute of AQ's biggest supporter—the Saudis

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 949160760#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 949160760#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 949160760#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:44 am

Syria frontlines‏ @SyriaWarReports · 22 min.
Russian "Raptor" patrol boat near #Tartus

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 D4LiRvMX4AAHG5X

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:46 am

Sharmine Narwani‏@snarwani · 23 min.
Unconscionable, filthy journalism: Mainstream media airs #Assange’s prison footage, provided to them by intel agencies, to help notch up smear campaign against a real journalist. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6921143/Moment-Julian-Assange-SKATEBOARDS-Ecuadorian-embassy.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top … via @MailOnline

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:50 am

Ahmad Al-Issa‏ @ahmadalissa · 4 hod.
#Syria: 4000 Syrian refugges have left #US-run #Rukban concentration camp so far. Half of them are back in their rehabilitated towns in #Homs province.
#SyriaNow

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:22 am

Bosni‏ @Bosni94 · 4 min.
Russian Centre for Reconciliation: Since February 19, 2019, in total 3,642 people have left the #Rukban camp for the territories controlled by the Syrian government.

http://syria.mil.ru/en/index/syria/peacemaking_briefs/brief.htm?id=12225865@egNews …

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:25 am

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 9 min.
Battle For Tripoli Continues. Casualties And Equipment Losses Grow Further (Maps, Photos)

https://southfront.org/battle-for-tripoli-continues-casualties-and-equipment-losses-grow-further-maps-photos/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:31 am

amin dada‏ @kambrone64 · 34 min.
One dead, another person injured after shooting at church in Canada

https://en.trend.az/world/other/3046440.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:33 am

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3796784211 #24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3297919598

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:33 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 2 min.
#Israel allegedly informed #Russia before launching attack in #Syria

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israel-allegedly-informed-russia-before-launching-attack-in-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:44 am

Zambeezi wrote:#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3796784211 #24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3297919598

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4047824857

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:04 pm

Venezuela crisis: Maduro calls for million more militia members
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47925324

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 _106444780_102b0dd1-37d6-4366-90fa-a4922f96624e

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Jeremy Corbyn ‘on course to be prime minister’ as third poll in two days shows collapse in Tory support
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-prime-minister-general-election-polls-theresa-may-labour-conservative-a8869171.html

Conservatives could lose 60 seats in general election as Leave-supporting voters turn backs on party over Brexit delay, research suggests

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:08 pm

Secretive meeting on US ‘military option’ in Venezuela reveals key figures of invasion push – report
https://www.rt.com/news/456499-venezuela-invasion-secret-meeting/
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 pm

this behemoth will be able to carry/release/launch independent auxiliary spacecraft .... 3 at a time. Shocked
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 3 min.
#ISIS terrorists execute several people in eastern #Iraq

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-terrorists-execute-several-people-in-eastern-iraq/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next