Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proactive initiative

2 posters

Go down

Proactive initiative  Empty Proactive initiative

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:35 pm

What has become readily apparent over the last decade regarding the Empire's clandestine operations, is that they seemingly always have the initiative and audacity to put their agenda into play. Examples of this muscular policy include the destabilization efforts taking place in Eastern Europe, The Middle East, Central Asia, and now South America, we know the countries involved; it is one after another. With each even semi successful caper pulled off, The Empire, only gets more bold and provocative. The goal of-course is to diminish the influence of primarily Russia, but also China, and a few others to lesser degrees. It is an anaconda strategy of sorts, wherein a slow strangulation of the intended victims take place until the victim is utterly incapacitated and then consumed.

It is not sufficient to merely be always reacting to the moves of The Empire, anymore than it is a good strategy to always play on the defensive in a football match. It's often said that 'The best defense is a good offense' Let's examine why the intelligence agencies of the resistance have failed and allowed The Empire to seemingly put into play their agendas basically unimpeded. Observe why the failures on the part of the intelligence agencies took place, rectify them, and prevent further destabilizations from occurring again. Secondly, TAKE THE INITIATIVE, make The Empire stop and think. Crimea was a brilliant move, The Empire was caught off guard, but they were let off the hook, they regrouped, and came back again. There are ways... to make The Empire think, they have weaknesses which can be exploited. TAKE THE INITIATIVE

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Proactive initiative  Empty Re: Proactive initiative

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Well said.

Proactive initiative  949160760 Proactive initiative  949160760

In Crimea they really expected that Russia will do nothing. They (US Navy) already had fundings for "reconstructions" of schools in Simferopol and other Crimean cities. I'm still unsure if Russia should be more active in Ukraine itself or not.

Also another brilliant move was made - intervention in Syria. This was something completely unexpected for them. I remember it as it was yesterday - Putin request Duma for approval to use Russian army abroad. It was immediately approved and at the same time airstrikes started. I still have to laugh over McCain panicking and crying over "CIA backed rebels bombed by Russia"...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Interesting question regarding Putin's response in Ukraine, securing Crimea was totally essential in order to maintain, protect, and further Russian interests; without Crimea, Russia would have been crippled for obvious strategic reasons. Where Putin again showed strategic brilliance, even being criticized at the time, by people like Igor Strelkov , whom I do agree with in certain regards, for not taking stonger response, was to hold back and not immediately take out coups government in Kiev. We both know that Russia certainly could have done so in a short time, but... and here is the big but, Russia would have been an 'occupier' and not a 'liberator' as Russia was clearly in Crimea with huge Russian ethnic majority. Putin was clever enough to see this pitfall. Porky is a burden to the EU, and his economy will collapse soon. I think excluding the Galicians, most Ukies want better relations with Russia

Now I will say that in regards to Donbass, Putin I believe should have been more resolved to defend interests of Russian ethnics. He should have responded forcefully to the constant Ukrop shellings of innocent people in Donbass, for example; Putin could have destroyed the forward artillery positions of the Ukrops. Not to forget The Empire repeatedly strikes the Syrian Army when they get too close to the Kurds, FSA, ect. Russia is strongest along it's borders, The Empire could do nothing in that situation. A shame Givi and Motorolla are gone, great men, true patriots, Zakahrova too

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Martial Rokossovsky wrote:Interesting question regarding Putin's response in Ukraine, securing Crimea was totally essential in order to maintain, protect, and further Russian interests; without Crimea, Russia would have been crippled for obvious strategic reasons.  Where Putin again showed strategic brilliance, even being criticized at the time, by people like Igor Strelkov , whom I do agree with in certain regards, for not taking stonger response, was to hold back and not immediately take out coups government in Kiev.  We both know that Russia certainly could have done so in a short time, but... and here is the big but, Russia would have been an 'occupier' and not a 'liberator' as Russia was clearly in Crimea with huge Russian ethnic majority.  Putin was clever enough to see this pitfall.  Porky is a burden to the EU, and his economy will collapse soon.  I think excluding the Galicians, most Ukies want better relations with Russia

Now I will say that in regards to Donbass, Putin I believe should have been more resolved to defend interests of Russian ethnics.  He should have responded forcefully to the constant Ukrop shellings of innocent people in Donbass, for example; Putin could have destroyed the forward artillery positions of the Ukrops.  Not to forget The Empire repeatedly strikes the Syrian Army when they get too close to the Kurds, FSA, ect.  Russia is strongest along it's borders, The Empire could do nothing in that situation.  A shame Givi and Motorolla are gone, great men, true patriots, Zakahrova too

I concur. The most of Ukrainians are neutral. They want better life and better relations with Russia because they are very close to each other. In the case of military intervention many of them would turn against Russia because they would surelly suffer from the operation. Also there would be need for long term occupation, insurgent warfare and so on. Russia knows that occupation is very contraproductive, extremely costly and always ends in failure. That's the lesson The Empire, as you call it, never learned. So from that point of view Putin's decission was correct. Only Ukrainians themselves can do the task of liberation of their country from the Kiev regime and hohol violence. But, god damn, I would like to see Poroshenko hiding like Saakashvili while ago.

Proactive initiative  1619689188

Also I agree that in Donbass response should be more decissive. Large parts of Donbass are occupied by hohols, there is ethnic cleansing in process. Even former Maidan activists admit that, some of them shocked and lcearly say that Maidan derailed and ended in failure. Many great men died in defense of Donbass. Motorola or Givi (I think it's aniversary of his assassination today -  

are only a few of them (and, probably, you meant Zakharchenko, Zakharova is Kremlins's spokewoman). We shold not forget Mozgovoy or "Batman" Bednov to name a few more.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 pm

Yes, Zakharchenko.  The patriots of Donbass noble men, one and all.  I would like to see both republics incorporated into Russian Federation.

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:45 pm

Martial Rokossovsky wrote:Yes, Zakharchenko.  The patriots of Donbass noble men, one and all.  I would like to see both republics incorporated into Russian Federation.

+1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum