Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
shachalnur
FoShizzle
boris
Gavin
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
Mr Badger
Nuke68
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:36 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:40 am

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
15 s
SAA strikes against HTS and rebels in northern Hama and #Idlib today, but no ground offensive. #Syria

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 DmmyjExXgAI2mhc

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:56 am

With Crosstalks' Peter Lavelle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:26 am

US Sends Troops to its Syria Base Amid Moscow's Alleged Attack Warnings – Report

"The development comes amid US media reports claiming that the Russian military had allegedly warned Washington of its plans to attack militants near America’s al-Tanf military base in Syria."

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201809091067871002-us-troops-syria-base-russia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:32 am

Syrian Strategic Researches
‏@Syrian_SR
2m2 minutes ago
#Breaking
#RuAF #SyAAF are resuming the air sorties over #Idlib and North #Hama CS

Multiple air strikes were noted.

https://twitter.com/Syrian_SR/status/1038689997891796993

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:10 am

Mr Badger wrote:US Sends Troops to its Syria Base Amid Moscow's Alleged Attack Warnings – Report

"The development comes amid US media reports claiming that the Russian military had allegedly warned Washington of its plans to attack militants near America’s al-Tanf military base in Syria."

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201809091067871002-us-troops-syria-base-russia/

So the American troops have a right to defend themselves do they? Well, under any other circumstances I'd agree. But when you're literally invaders making yourselves at home in a country you have no business being in in the first place, then as far as I'm concerned, the only rights you have are to face the consequences of being removed BY FORCE.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see my country's troops getting killed, but I cannot and will not support my country's illegal actions.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:51 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:US Sends Troops to its Syria Base Amid Moscow's Alleged Attack Warnings – Report

So the American troops have a right to defend themselves do they? Well, under any other circumstances I'd agree. But when you're literally invaders making yourselves at home in a country you have no business being in in the first place, then as far as I'm concerned, the only rights you have are to face the consequences of being removed BY FORCE.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see my country's troops getting killed, but I cannot and will not support my country's illegal actions.

The censorship and propaganda here in the UK is at a level I have never seen before, yet it appears to be doing its job very well.

No outrage, no mass protests, just people staring at their "smart" phones while they shuffle about their business, and when I speak out I'm looked upon as being crazy; it's very frustrating.

Russians are the "bad guys" and that seems to be the extent of public intellect here; the likes of Youtube and Facebook have silenced most of the dissent.

If this situation had been going on 30 years ago, the streets would have been full of angry protesters, and I remember the early 80s well enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Syrian Strategic Researches
@Syrian_SR
13 min.
#Israel/i jets are flying now over #Lebanon

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

The censorship and propaganda here in the UK is at a level I have never seen before, yet it appears to be doing its job very well.

No outrage, no mass protests, just people staring at their "smart" phones while they shuffle about their business, and when I speak out I'm looked upon as being crazy; it's very frustrating.

Russians are the "bad guys" and that seems to be the extent of public intellect here; the likes of Youtube and Facebook have silenced most of the dissent.

If this situation had been going on 30 years ago, the streets would have been full of angry protesters, and I remember the early 80s well enough.

It really is amazing, everyone has been so dumbed down that as long as they have their holy savior (The smart phone), everything is OK, just keep your nose in it and do what they tell you to do. 1984 indeed. Rolling Eyes

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Syrian Strategic Researches
@Syrian_SR
13 min.

May they all be shot down.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1455193345

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Hamza sulyman
@hamza_780
7 min.
Saudi Hands Uncovered in Recent Unrests in Basra -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/saudi-hands-uncovered-in-recent-unrests-in-basra/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Abkhaz president personally witnesses road accident that kills premier
http://www.interfax.com/news.asp

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Khamenei.ir
@khamenei_ir
8. 9.
U.S.'s sanctions on #Iran, #Russia and #Turkey make a very strong mutual point for expanding political and economic cooperation. While emphasizing on making economic transactions without dollar, the 3 countries should seriously follow up on the agreements made in #Tehran summit.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:52 pm

TOLOnews
@TOLOnews
5 min.
Explosion reported in Taimani in #Kabul city - casualties feared #Afghanistan

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

It really is amazing, everyone has been so dumbed down that as long as they have their holy savior (The smart phone), everything is OK, just keep your nose in it and do what they tell you to do. 1984 indeed.  Rolling Eyes

@Syrian_SR
13 min.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1455193345

That may very well be the BEST thing that can happen. It would make clear that foreign attacks against __any__ target inside Syria are no longer acceptable and sending THAT message might actually avert WW3. IT would be much less problematic if the Syrians/Russians to shoot down an Israeli plane than it would be if Turkey to shoots down a Syrian/Russian plane over Idlib. THAT is what the world is facing this morning as Turkey moved anti-aircraft weaponry into Idlib late last night. The only entities using aircraft over Idlib are Syria and Russia, so who does Turkey think they're going to be shooting down? Any such Turkish act would mean instant war. So downing attacking Israeli planes may send the precise message that needs to be sent right now to avert a wider conflict.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:08 pm

UK abandons plans to fully withdraw troops from #Germany by 2020 - reports
(link: https://sptnkne.ws/j4JY) sptnkne.ws/j4JY

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:13 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
10 min.
N. Korea completes military parade on founding anniversary: source

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2018/09/09/0401000000AEN20180909001900315.html?sns=tw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Plutonium General
@nukesn_missiles
13 sek.
New image released about the #PDKI missile raid yesterday , #IRGC used GPS guided #Fateh110 (guided Zelzal) not #Fajr5C both missiles are very accurate

thx @IRI_SEAMAN

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 DmpddkOW0AAk6O5

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:amin dada
@kambrone64
10 min.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2018/09/09/0401000000AEN20180909001900315.html?sns=tw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:23 pm

ShockJock wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

It really is amazing, everyone has been so dumbed down that as long as they have their holy savior (The smart phone), everything is OK, just keep your nose in it and do what they tell you to do. 1984 indeed.  Rolling Eyes

@Syrian_SR
13 min.

That may very well be the BEST thing that can happen.   It would make clear that foreign attacks against __any__ target inside Syria are no longer acceptable and sending THAT message might actually avert WW3.   IT would be much less problematic if the Syrians/Russians to shoot down an Israeli plane than it would be if Turkey to shoots down a Syrian/Russian plane over Idlib.   THAT is what the world is facing this morning as Turkey moved anti-aircraft weaponry into Idlib late last night.  The only entities using aircraft over Idlib are Syria and Russia, so who does Turkey think they're going to be shooting down?  Any such Turkish act would mean instant war. So downing attacking Israeli planes may send the precise message that needs to be sent right now to avert a wider conflict.

I seriously don't think that Turkey is stupid enough to shoot down Syrian and Russian planes. Russia would crotch kick Turkey so hard that everyone's family tree over there would be feeling it. #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188 Having said that, I've been known to be wrong before, but I don't think that will happen. I think it's much more likely that they would sooner shoot down Israeli fighter jets before committing suicide by Russian forces.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

That may very well be the BEST thing that can happen.   It would make clear that foreign attacks against __any__ target inside Syria are no longer acceptable and sending THAT message might actually avert WW3.   IT would be much less problematic if the Syrians/Russians to shoot down an Israeli plane than it would be if Turkey to shoots down a Syrian/Russian plane over Idlib.   THAT is what the world is facing this morning as Turkey moved anti-aircraft weaponry into Idlib late last night.  The only entities using aircraft over Idlib are Syria and Russia, so who does Turkey think they're going to be shooting down?  Any such Turkish act would mean instant war. So downing attacking Israeli planes may send the precise message that needs to be sent right now to avert a wider conflict.

I seriously don't think that Turkey is stupid enough to shoot down Syrian and Russian planes. Russia would crotch kick Turkey so hard that everyone's family tree over there would be feeling it. #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188  Having said that, I've been known to be wrong before, but I don't think that will happen. I think it's much more likely that they would sooner shoot down Israeli fighter jets before committing suicide by Russian forces.

I'm pretty sure that there is zero chance Turks will shoot down Russian plane. Amid current row with Trump, S-400 delivery, Turkish stream and shift of Ankara's policy towards BRICS it is the last thing Erdogan wants to do. The most of such movements is to keep jihadists in limbo as long as possible. Erdogan knows very well what kind of fuckers those guys in Idlib are from the old times, when he helped US/NATO to train them and transit them to Syria through Turkey. The last thing he wants is that they will find out that they were completely abandoned by Turkey too early. They would go back to Turkey to take revenge. This is why Turkey deployed recently so many tanks and other heavy equipment on the Syrian border. Not to help jihadists but to keep them inside after they will recognize that they were hanged out to dry. That's my 2 cents.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:42 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
5 min.
Syrian And Russian Warplanes Bomb Militant Positions In Northwestern Syria (Videos) http://dlvr.it/QjcP3b

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Dmpjk_6U8AAq0fq

Shocked

Big boom:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:45 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
2 hod.
Nigeria's military says it has restored order after Boko Haram fighters took control of a town in the country's remote northeast, sparking fears about the group's resurgence

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigeria-claims-normalcy-restored-boko-haram-attack-095413095.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:47 pm

One more video from yesterday's Iranian strike against target in Iraq (includes UAV footage):

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:48 pm

SNA Japan
@ShingetsuNews
9 hod.
US President Donald Trump again threatens Japan over trade issues: "If we don't make a deal with Japan, Japan knows it's a big problem for them." (MP) #DonaldTrump #Japan #Trade #TradeDeal #Threat #Blackmail

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:amin dada
@kambrone64
10 min.

Some photos + short video in the article here:

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/svet/482829-velkolepa-vojenska-prehlidka-severni-koreje-kim-cong-un-k-lidem-nepromluvil.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Pajhwok Afghan News
@pajhwok
3 hod.
Daimirdad district falls, fierce fighting underway: By on 09 September 2018 BAMYAN CITY (Pajhwok): Taliban have encircled the Daimirdad district of central Maidan Wardak province, well-placed sources revealed on Sunday... read more http://dlvr.it/Qjbvw4

TOLOnews
@TOLOnews
24 min.
Suicide Bomber Targeted Massoud Supporters in #Kabul
https://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/suicide-bomber-targeted-massoud-supporters-kabul …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:17 pm

How the U.S. Government
Misleads the Public on Afghanistan

"Seventeen years into the war in Afghanistan, American officials routinely issue inflated assessments of progress that contradict what is actually happening there."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/09/08/world/asia/us-misleads-on-afghanistan.html

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Sojeoesh?format=jpg&name=600x314

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Beside this, I think many companies will just move outside of the US. Dotard at work again...

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 DjzstNGVAAAKMPj

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next