Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Libertine Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:12 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
UK AC wrote:
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Ozzy510

What a charming little fella. Congrats! cheers
It is really great to have a dog in the house again. He looks like a Boxer Dog but with large, sticking up ears.

so darn cute!

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Libertine wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
UK AC wrote:
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Ozzy510

What a charming little fella. Congrats! cheers
It is really great to have a dog in the house again. He looks like a Boxer Dog but with large, sticking up ears.

so darn cute!

WITH ATTITUDE!
He is also an expert escape artist.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Matjaz wrote:

This is fake, right?

I'm pretty sure it is.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:32 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

This is fake, right?

I'm pretty sure it is.  

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Whew
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:29 am

Floridian website owner, who regularly bans his website's posters due to him not agreeing with their free speech, cries foul over globalist media monopolies clamping down on free speech on their platforms. Laughing

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:38 am

UK AC wrote:Floridian website owner, who regularly bans his website's posters due to him not agreeing with their free speech, cries foul over globalist media monopolies clamping down on free speech on their platforms. Laughing

Spoiler:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 1a5f42dd47696f2a592644d753001d74

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 61017802

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:11 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:48 am

I just discovered root beer. Bloody hell it's good! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:33 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 1619689188 That cracks me up Mr Badger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:40 am

I had a stress test echo/doppler thing on Tuesday and couldn't reach my target beats per minute set at 180. 166 wad all I could muster. Disappointed in self. Going back for another doppler on 27th. Wish me luck.
We (area where I live) is in a state of emergency from the fires which are everywhere. So far it's business as usual in my locale but feels like we under a perpetual darkened sky from smoke. Like fog without the misty dew.Meh..and bleh.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Libertine wrote:I had a stress test echo/doppler thing on Tuesday and couldn't reach my target beats per minute set at 180. 166 wad all I could muster. Disappointed in self. Going back for another doppler on 27th. Wish me luck.
We (area where I live) is in a state of emergency from the fires which are everywhere. So far it's business as usual in my locale but feels like we under a perpetual darkened sky from smoke. Like fog without the misty dew.Meh..and bleh.

Oh my goodness.  To all of that.  Take care of yourself and be safe.  

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 8EciDX0
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:18 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Libertine wrote:I had a stress test echo/doppler thing on Tuesday and couldn't reach my target beats per minute set at 180. 166 wad all I could muster. Disappointed in self. Going back for another doppler on 27th. Wish me luck.

Oh my goodness.  To all of that.  Take care of yourself and be safe.  

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 8EciDX0

+1

And gif added to emoticons :-)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:56 am

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

That is the stuff of nightmares No

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

Actually. it's quite disturbing indeed. Did you see the other guy's work? For example Spongebob and Patrick?

Spoiler:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

Actually. it's quite disturbing indeed. Did you see the other guy's work? For example Spongebob and Patrick?

Spoiler:

I did. The Spongebob stuff was equally disturbing. I admit that I didn't recognise any other characters though.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

Spoiler:

I did. The Spongebob stuff was equally disturbing. I admit that I didn't recognise any other characters though.

Yep, I didn't know others either. Overall quite nice, detailed 3D work. Better not make 'em in motion.

pale

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:32 am

Looks too... real.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 3700336097

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:30 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Ybl8Mdu

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 * #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 1854299768

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 am

BREAKING, BREAKING JANEY'S NEWS (You must question her integrity as a journalist on this) VICIOUS FURBY KILLER ON THE LOOSE...

Listen to the crys of sheer agony from the poor Furby.

Sorry about shaking camera, my hands are not very steady for various reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:BREAKING, BREAKING JANEY'S NEWS (You must question her integrity as a journalist on this) VICIOUS FURBY KILLER ON THE LOOSE...

Listen to the crys of sheer agony from the poor Furby.

Sorry about shaking camera, my hands are not very steady for various reasons.

lol!

Awesome. Great to see Ozzy again. Uninvited visitors should be on alert!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:24 pm

He's doing great. He likes re-arranging the house. He pulled a heavy mat with rubber backing from the hallway to the kitchen yesterday. His Doggy Playpen is 1mtr diameter, he drags that across the room. He weighs only 2.5 kilos...
Little barrel of big fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:18 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:20 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Dk9MIblWwAIfWX8

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Damn, I just downloaded one file and, then, noticed this:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Russia10

Kharasho!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:49 pm

W hat's wrong with that Zod?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!
They are just trying to please him since they found out he is into bondage...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:53 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:W hat's wrong with that Zod?

I don't think the map is much accurate if your question is rlated to the post above.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:W hat's wrong with that Zod?

I don't think the map is much accurate if your question is rlated to the post above.

Oh yeh, I see now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next