Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

The only thing that needs correcting is the Mother's behavior, if I was the Father, I'd have given her a dose of element #82. A few grams worth would fix the problem immediately.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 697712634

Just two days ago I've seen an article in some online magaizne here that was, in short, about "How more and more parents, in recent days, refuse if their child is a boy or a girl, let the child decide for "itself" which genter wants to be". Really what the fuck is with this civilization? Must be end days as we reached the same level of decadence as Greeks or Romans reached during their times...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:01 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

The only thing that needs correcting is the Mother's behavior, if I was the Father, I'd have given her a dose of element #82. A few grams worth would fix the problem immediately.

Just two days ago I've seen an article in some online magaizne here that was, in short, about "How more and more parents, in recent days, refuse if their child is a boy or a girl, let the child decide for "itself" which genter wants to be". Really what the fuck is with this civilization? Must be end days as we reached the same level of decadence as Greeks or Romans reached during their times...

Indeed, I feel the same way.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:10 pm

Sambo recognized as an Olympic sport
https://tvzvezda.ru/news/sport/content/201811301317-hqpl.htm

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
15 hod.
Scientists Will Begin Geoengineering Experiment And Try To Block The Sun

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-14/scientists-will-begin-geoengineering-experiment-and-try-block-sun

What can go wrong?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:29 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:35 pm

luda wrote:

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 3616357017

Aye, that's nice video. Thanks for sharing! Blind, young lady wished to "see" Russian president V. V. Putin.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:32 pm

13 dead, 10 injured after explosion and following fire in ČSM Mine in Czech Republic

Explosion was caused by high concentrations of methane. Only 4 of 13 victims was possible to extract so far. 12 of 13 victims are of the Polish nationality. Poland holds national mourning today.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Haaretz.com
@haaretzcom
4 h
Archaeologists may have found 2,500-year-old Persian military base in northern Israel

https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/.premium.MAGAZINE-archaeologists-may-have-found-2-500-year-old-persian-military-base-in-northern-israe-1.6765220?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:58 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:42 pm

TASS
@tassagency_en
3 hod.
Gas explosion in Russia’s Urals city kills at least four, 68 others missing - authorities

http://tass.com/emergencies/1038699 …

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 DvvP4DAXQAAQ2BV

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:32 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
7 min.
WATCH: #Moscow celebrates the new year as Russia enters 2019 https://sptnkne.ws/kwww  #2k19

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 DvxmA2hX0AYr76v

(Photo is older)

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:19 pm

RT
@RT_com
3 min.
Gift-bearing burglar clambered over White House fence seeking advice from Trump on how to 'find a wife'

https://www.rt.com/usa/448020-canadian-whisky-white-house/

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:25 am

'I will eat till I die': 700LB man, 34, who has to bathe in an outdoor TROUGH 'like a pig' reveals he spends all day playing video games NAKED while relying on his dad to take care of him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6558445/700LB-man-plays-video-games-day-says-eat-dies.html?ito=social-facebook

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 200

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:17 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Syricide‏ @Syricide · 16 min.
#US approved thousands of child bride requests

https://apnews.com/19e43295c76d4d249aa51c9f643eb377

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Former Swedish Culture minister:

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 32906alicebah

New Swedish Culture minister:

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 Amanda-lind-sr

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:49 am

https://www.teaparty.org/end-western-culture-sweden-appoints-anti-semitic-hippie-lunatic-cultural-minister-new-government-343538/

The newly appointed Minister for Culture, Amanda Lind, has already proven to be controversial.
Only hours after being appointed, she wrote on Instagram praising amongst others Mehmet Kaplan, calling him a “pioneer” and “hero”.
Mehmet Kaplan was formerly the Minister for Housing in Sweden, but was forced to resign after it was revealed he had connections to fascist and Islamist organisations.
He has also compared Israel to the Nazis, something that Israel said was “nothing but anti-semitism”.
Unsurprisingly the new minister has already come out attacking right-wingers, saying that “nationalists and right-wing populists are a threat to free speech”
The new Minister for Culture has also been widely talked about on social media, with many pointing out her “hippie” style.
Amanda Lind is a licensed psychologist and has studied herbal alternative medicine, acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
She told Swedish website Yippie Härnösand that she is interested in roleplay and cartoons and that she looks at life in a “spiritual way”.
Hanif Bali, a popular politician from the centre-right Moderate party wrote on twitter after her appointment “I look forward to having a hippie as Minister for Culture…tons of weed at the department.”

#1 - In other news.. - Page 8 1619689188 Kaplan, isn't that a Jewish name? Does my "anti-semitism" make my bald spot look smaller?

What Jew today can claim descent from King David?
In 70AD the Roman army destroyed the Temple genealogies.
Where is the Levitic priesthood today? Where is the Temple?
The Jews of Jesus’ day were ardently praying for the Messiah.
And God did send them the Messiah.
Not only that, God did them one better.
He sent them a miracle working Messiah - and His beloved Son to boot!

But no, that wasn’t the kind of Messiah the Jews wanted.
They wanted a MILITARY Messiah.
One who would turn the tables on the Romans and make THEM the masters.
They "killed" Jesus before he had a chance to even really begin His mission.
Then claim he didn’t fulfill the kingly Messianic prophecies.
He "died" so he couldn't have been God in human form.
The rest is history: God took the Kingdom from them and gave it to people who bring forth its fruit.
The Apostles not only believed in the Torah, the Mosaic law, but practiced it, and still said Jesus was the Messiah.
WE are the new and true Israel: people, not a place.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:08 pm

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/remove-nancy-pelosi/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork
from article
Police Are Now Seeking The Removal Of Nancy Pelosi
America, we have a problem.
There is someone who needs to be impeached, fired, and removed from office.
There is a very particular leader in our country that is refusing to do the job that she was elected by the American people to do.
Not only is she refusing to do her job, her policies are dangerous for LEO’s and treasonous to America.
We can no longer sit idly by and be abused by this woman and her selfish ideas of how she thinks America should be.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP3rVRghHRE

Last edited by hillbilly on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:11 pm

You might be Anon
If you mistakenly respond to a friend with "KEK" instead of "LOL".

You might be Anon
If you're in a grocery store and someone asks you where the bread aisle is and you instinctively scream "Lurk More!"

You might be Anon
If you go to a website and immediately look for the notables.

You might be Anon
If you’re in a group chat and you look for “the dough” before you start typing

You might be Anon
If you are taking a math test and see “A + 3 < [D] / 2” and find yourself wondering who D is and why he is in the kill box.

You might be Anon
If you're with a group of people and someone suggests "Let's order a pizza" and the hair on your neck rises.

You might be Anon
If you answer your door and see a group of Jehovah Witnesses and you scream “Fuck Off Shills!”

You might be Anon
If a friend mentions to you "Did you hear the news about Sam. He lost his job" and you demand Sauce.

You might be Anon
When you’re at WalMart and the checkout lady asks you for your email address and you scream “I’m not going to DOX’ myself!”

You might be Anon
If your child complains about their homework and you mock them with “Muh Homework”

You might be Anon
If your child thinks 6 Gorillion is a real number.

You might be Anon
If you think Freddy Benson is a much bigger monster than Freddy Kruger

You might be Anon
If your wife brings home a friend from work and introduces her to you and you say “Tits or GTFO”.

You might be Anon
If someone calls you a Faggot and you feel absolutely no offense at all.

You might be Anon
If you consistently call your friends “frens”

You might be Anon
If someone states something you don’t agree with and you respond with “Fake and Gay!”

You might be Anon
If you tell your spouse “I love you” and immediately follow it with “No Homo”

You might be Anon
If you are having a conversation and someone tries to change the topic and you scream “Slide!”

You might be Anon
If a friend tells you some interesting news and you state “That’s Notable”

You might be Anon
If you’re computer illiterate yet you know what a 522 server error is.

You might be Anon
If your kids mention the home wifi connection has slowed down and your first thoughts are “DDOS Attack”

You might be Anon
If someone tells you their address is 777 main street and you scream “TRIPS!!”

You might be Anon
If you meet someone for the first time and they mention they are a Baker and you shake their hand and thank them for their service.

You might be Anon
When you find yourself constantly typing “Moar” instead of “More” in your emails

You might be Anon
If you know what an A10 Warthog looks like and the sound it makes when firing

You might be Anon
If you have nightmares about Freddy, and I don’t mean Krueger

Last edited by hillbilly on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:16 pm

by hillbilly Yesterday at 20:49
He has also compared Israel to the Nazis, something that Israel said was “nothing but anti-semitism”.

Arabs, Palestinians, many other people of the ME are Semites as well, yet the western sheep call them anti-semitic because the Jews told you so. You deserve your masters fully lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:27 pm

Stephen Kinzer
@stephenkinzer
1 hod.
New #NPR history program @throughlineNPR debuts, seeks to explain today's news by looking back. 1st episode covers 1953 overthrow of Mohammad Mossadegh in #Iran, which "redefined the US-Iran relationship and changed the world." Thrilled to be part of it!

How The CIA Overthrew Iran's Democracy in Four Days

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/31/690363402/how-the-cia-overthrew-irans-democracy-in-four-days

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:13 am

Cindy McCain apologises after police dispute human trafficking claim

Cindy McCain, the widow of former US Senator John McCain, has apologised after police disputed her claim that she stopped a human trafficking case.

What exactly happened?

"I came in from a trip I'd been on and I spotted - it looked odd - it was a woman of a different ethnicity than the child, this little toddler she had, and something didn't click with me," said Mrs McCain, 64, who also co-chair's the Arizona governor's anti-trafficking taskforce.

"I went over to the police and told them what I saw, and they went over and questioned her, and, by God, she was trafficking that kid," she told the radio station on Monday.

"It was a toddler. She was waiting for the guy who bought the child to get off an airplane," she added.

Phoenix police told local media that on the date in question - 30 January - police performed a welfare check based on Mrs McCain's tip, but found "no evidence of criminal conduct or child endangerment".

Mrs McCain, who has an adopted daughter from Bangladesh, later took to Twitter, saying:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47148044

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next