Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. Empty #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 8:53 pm

Here we can talk crap and stuff unrelated to the current news and events. Ejoy...

Laughing

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Doner83 wrote:Man the other place went to new lows. Luis calling people the C*** word in the J thread. It's becoming a George Orwell novel.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 8:59 pm

UK AC wrote:
Doner83 wrote:Man the other place went to new lows. Luis calling people the C*** word in the J thread. It's becoming a George Orwell novel.

Well, it looks like he's being baited so they can find any reason to perma ban him, too.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. QhD1gsl

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

Just went over there to look, WOW. What a shit show...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Humanity Blows wrote:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

Well, it looks like he's being baited so they can find any reason to perma ban him, too.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. QhD1gsl

Israeli terrorist supporter behind this. I've seen it.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 9:01 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Israeli terrorist supporter behind this. I've seen it.

Yes. The one who would occasionally pop into the ww3 thread for some zio-trolling. Also I believe it's the same guy who used to go by the name Dr. ViP on GLP until he was banned.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Neither Janey nor the on-line mods, such as Jazzy, have removed the off-topic disparaging comments aimed towards Luis. They did remove one of Luis' posts though, and he's now received two red karmas from a Mod as a result.

In the past, there was an effort by the mod team to make sure Luis always had zero red karmas.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's even received a perma ban now. How times have changed.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 9:29 pm

UK AC wrote:Neither Janey nor the on-line mods, such as Jazzy, have removed the off-topic disparaging comments aimed towards Luis. They did remove one of Luis' posts though, and he's now received two red karmas from a Mod as a result.

In the past, there was an effort by the mod team to make sure Luis always had zero red karmas.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's even received a perma ban now. How times have changed.

There were Israli's post removed I have to say. Rather because he spoke about me and how Luis protected me and, thus, this is the reason he hates Lus etc. Just emotional breakdown of the hasbara shill. All of them were removed.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Zod wrote:There were Israli's post removed I have to say. Rather because he spoke about me and how Luis protected me and, thus, this is the reason he hates Lus etc. Just emotional breakdown of the hasbara shill. All of them were removed.

Oh, maybe there is some I didn't see then. There are still few of his posts there.

Also, there are the other posts still there quoting the hasbara. Normally, since it is an attack on Luis, these would be cleaned up by the mods instantly.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

They are executing purge common for war times. Meaning eliminate everyone who was even friends with the enemy. It is childish behavior specially since there's no opposition left. No Russian shills left to fight so they turn their attention to scapegoats.

I'm just wondering who are they gonna pick next now. I mean let's be honest all of you have been there for years and you know it. GLP is not a positive site, people there are vile and always on a witch hunt. No matter how many "Let's pray" threads they put up, the hate over there is contagious, I know that myself better then any. The site whole intention is to spew hate, anything goes....men, women, millennials, blacks, Europeans, Muslims, vegans, single mothers I mean you name it. Everyone and anything goes, EXCEPT Jews of course, They are off limits. So what does that say to you about the owners? What is their intention there, to sow division, confusion, doubt about topics that are relevant about friendships and alliances that are imperative?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknownman Wed May 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Not hard to use a VPN and spam them.

Unknownman

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

They are executing purge common for war times. Meaning eliminate everyone who was even friends with the enemy. It is childish behavior specially since there's no opposition left. No Russian shills left to fight so they turn their attention to scapegoats.

I'm just wondering who are they gonna pick next now. I mean let's be honest all of you have been there for years and you know it. GLP is not a positive site, people there are vile and always on a witch hunt. No matter how many "Let's pray" threads they put up, the hate over there is contagious, I know that myself better then any. The site whole intention is to spew hate, anything goes....men, women, millennials, blacks, Europeans, Muslims, vegans, single mothers I mean you name it. Everyone and anything goes, EXCEPT Jews of course, They are off limits. So what does that say to you about the owners? What is their intention there, to sow division, confusion, doubt about topics that are relevant about friendships and alliances that are imperative?

For years there are claims that GLP is just a cointelpro project founded by a people close to British and US military, secret services etc. Such talks there are since 2010, maybe earlier. As this very old article proves, even 8 years ago there was the bad habbit of censoring certain words and banning people.

https://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-%E2%80%9Ccontrolled-opposition%E2%80%9D-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

I can conclude that the purpose of the whole site is to masquarade itself as conspiracy forum, and, then collect, data and push official, government rhetoric down the throat of the visitors. Devide the people, eliminate opponents and spread lies.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknownman Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 am

Funniest thing from Jane Whittaker. I confronted her about racism, specifically from a member named Miss Cleo who was possibly the stupidest person I've seen on the forums. She said she doesn't allow racism but all MissCleos post about Islam etc were permitted. My Zionist post was deleted. Clear agenda

Unknownman

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 24, 2018 12:35 am

Zod wrote:For years there are claims that GLP is just a cointelpro project founded by a people close to British and US military, secret services etc. Such talks there are since 2010, maybe earlier.

Well, the first owner was someone who went by the name 'Elaine'. AFAIK she didn't have ulterior motives or links to military, agencies. She was just someone with an interest in discussing conspiracy. She sold GLP to the highest bidder after a few years of running the site. A few years ago she started up a new conspiracy site and has discussed her story about GLP there. Her forum site is 'alien-earth.com'.

In the 2000s, internet 'shilling' wasn't that common, forum infiltration by agents was not heard of. After all, far fewer people had access to the internet to conduct discussion about various topics back then. This was also a time when pretty much the only people who visited GLP were those who actually had a brain and could see things for what they were. The fuckery at GLP seemed to begin around the time Obama got into the WH. A good comparison would be, before Obama, pretty much all opinion at GLP regarding 9/11 was that it was a false flag conducted by government. Fast forward to today and I'd be confident to say the vast majority of opinion now is it was the 'muzzies' who were behind 9/11.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 24, 2018 12:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

For years there are claims that GLP is just a cointelpro project founded by a people close to British and US military, secret services etc. Such talks there are since 2010, maybe earlier. As this very old article proves, even 8 years ago there was the bad habbit of censoring certain words and banning people.

https://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-%E2%80%9Ccontrolled-opposition%E2%80%9D-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

I can conclude that the purpose of the whole site is to masquarade itself as conspiracy forum, and, then collect, data and push official, government rhetoric down the throat of the visitors. Devide the people, eliminate opponents and spread lies.
Thanks for the link am reading a bit. But its so much more, it's not just about dividing people they are targeting them, their own visitors, whether be women, men, single mothers and they are very good at digging dirt with the meaningless threads. Its all about reaction and study of human behavior. You know Facebook is in kindergarten compared to GLP when it comes spying on its own costumers.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 24, 2018 1:47 am

Matjaz wrote:Thanks for the link am reading a bit. But its so much more, it's not just about dividing people they are targeting them, their own visitors, whether be women, men, single mothers and they are very good at digging dirt with the meaningless threads. Its all about reaction and study of human behavior. You know Facebook is in kindergarten compared to GLP when it comes spying on its own costumers.

And that's what Tavistock is all about. Before the data is sent to them for analysis, Trin collects the test subject data from conducting the latest forum poll of his. Or from his latest thread where he imparts some new age 'wisdom' to gauge reactions. Or indeed by infecting unsuspecting visitors with spyware/malware to monitor their habits.

zscaler.com/blogs/research/malicious-android-ads-leading-drive-downloads

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 24, 2018 1:51 am

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Thu May 24, 2018 11:38 am

It is funny how certain "reporter" members are allowed to repeatedly break and bypass apparent copyright infringements too, by quoting "ROOTERS" as a source, presumably code name for "REUTERS" and without providing links.

Pink

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Thu May 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Pink wrote:It is funny how certain "reporter" members are allowed to repeatedly break and bypass apparent copyright infringements too, by quoting "ROOTERS" as a source, presumably code name for "REUTERS" and without providing links.

Some people have special "cable" connections, so they operate at a higher level you know! ;-)
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 12:15 pm

Gavin wrote:
Pink wrote:It is funny how certain "reporter" members are allowed to repeatedly break and bypass apparent copyright infringements too, by quoting "ROOTERS" as a source, presumably code name for "REUTERS" and without providing links.

Some people have special "cable" connections, so they operate at a higher level you know! ;-)

Well, I sued this "Rooters" code as well. Also quotes from Reuters' official Twitter account are possible. It's restricted to post links to Reuters articles only. Quite strange and confusing.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Zod wrote:Well, I sued this "Rooters" code as well. Also quotes from Reuters' official Twitter account are possible. It's restricted to post links to Reuters articles only. Quite strange and confusing.

If memory serves me correctly, many years ago the users at GLP copied and pasted full length articles to the site. GLP received a copyright complaint from Reuters and so from that time on GLP asked users to only ever copy and paste 50% maximum for articles and also provide a link, applicable for all websites.

In addition to that, I presume the exception was that GLP banned any mention of the Reuters website just to be on the safe side to not receive any more hassle from them specifically with regard to their articles.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Janet is purported to have all these media/military 'connections' that she is able to break the news before it's announced officially by the media outlets. Having said that, I've yet to see her provide any news that hasn't already been mentioned on twitter for example. The only time I've seen when she reports something that isn't already on twitter is when she fabricates the info herself/himself.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 2:39 pm

UK AC wrote:

Janet is purported to have all these media/military 'connections' that she is able to break the news before it's announced officially by the media outlets. Having said that, I've yet to see her provide any news that hasn't already been mentioned on twitter for example. The only time I've seen when she reports something that isn't already on twitter is when she fabricates the info herself/himself.

Indeed. Jane just takes some info published on Twitter, changes some words and yells it out in bold, red text, as some breaking info that was just delivered on his table. Just think about it how absurd the whole this travesty is. So important journalist, who recieves informations as first, from all kind of sources. NATO generals, security officials, politicans, other journalists - all of them report to Jane first. Yet he does nothing else, than posts it on GLP. "Oh, look! Such mega-breaking news just arrived on my table! Buckingham on lockdown! But I'm not going to make an article about it. I'm going to post it on GLP rather."

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Thu May 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Usually, even other people have posted the same information either in the very same or another thread. No one takes any interest because it is no big deal until a reporter posts it. I just hate to think of vulnerable people constantly living is a state of fear, being misled into thinking everything that person posts will lead to the end of the world. What I find particularly concerning is they always say they just post news and do not make predictions (after nothing happens) yet they constantly say "I think this is it" or "looks like it will happen tonight" or "this is really serious", "A definite escalation". etc. All personal opinions and predictions.

Pink

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 24, 2018 3:21 pm

Zod wrote:Indeed. Jane just takes some info published on Twitter, changes some words and yells it out in bold, red text, as some breaking info that was just delivered on his table. Just think about it how absurd the whole this travesty is. So important journalist, who recieves informations as first, from all kind of sources. NATO generals, security officials, politicans, other journalists - all of them report to Jane first. Yet he does nothing else, than posts it on GLP. "Oh, look! Such mega-breaking news just arrived on my table! Buckingham on lockdown! But I'm not going to make an article about it. I'm going to post it on GLP rather."

Well, GLP is the global epicenter for the latest news, where billions of people visit daily, dontcha know? Laughing

I almost fell out of my chair when seeing this comment about how Janet tells how she has so many devices connected up at once in order to bring GLPers news that is already available on twitter. Laughing

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. O73HFaI

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 24, 2018 3:50 pm

Pink wrote:Usually, even other people have posted the same information either in the very same or another thread. No one takes any interest because it is no big deal until a reporter posts it. I just hate to think of vulnerable people constantly living is a state of fear, being misled into thinking everything that person posts will lead to the end of the world. What I find particularly concerning is they always say they just post news and do not make predictions (after nothing happens) yet they constantly say "I think this is it" or "looks like it will happen tonight" or "this is really serious", "A definite escalation". etc. All personal opinions and predictions.

Well, sensationalism is Janet's middle name. Latest bout of unfounded speculation I saw was a few days back when somewhere in Israel a motorbike suffered an issue and a loud noise was heard, rider not seriously injured, no on died. Straight away Janey is on to scene with:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. Pxd6X4i

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Pink wrote:Usually, even other people have posted the same information either in the very same or another thread. No one takes any interest because it is no big deal until a reporter posts it. I just hate to think of vulnerable people constantly living is a state of fear, being misled into thinking everything that person posts will lead to the end of the world. What I find particularly concerning is they always say they just post news and do not make predictions (after nothing happens) yet they constantly say "I think this is it" or "looks like it will happen tonight" or "this is really serious", "A definite escalation". etc. All personal opinions and predictions.

Well, that's part of the site's folklor I guess. For some folks it's just matter of humor, others are real preppers, who already have their bunkers ready and others just really thinks that Jesus is about to materialize on their doorsteps. For random visitors confusing, indeed. More serious is, imho, the fact that is msm propaganda being sold as something, that is widely accepted by the conspiracists. It is literally in direct conflict with the purpose of such projects. "We're conspiracists and we confirm that Russia is bad and Israel is good." Where's conspiracy in this? It's the official govt. stance, very poorely masquaraded as an opinion of a group of people, who are interested in conspiracies. Meanwhile, they are nothing more, than cointelrpo shills and hasbara voluntarists.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Thu May 24, 2018 4:24 pm

"Senior pentagon sources" have just spoken !!!!!!!

Pink

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Pink wrote:"Senior pentagon sources" have just spoken !!!!!!!

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next