Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports

+14
Terviseks
Humanity Blows
Talos
H10
ShockJock
Gavin
Nuke68
Mr Badger
rtloo
Libertine
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Duby
KneelB4Zod!
18 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 Empty Re: #1 - Ukraine - situation reports

Post by Slovák Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:35 pm

PUTIN: ZELENSKY SAID WON'T FOLLOW KEY PROVISIONS OF MINSK AGREEMENTS, IN PARTICULAR, ON AMNESTY, AND SETTLEMENT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT IT
PUTIN: I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND ZELENSKY'S STANCE ON MINSK AGREEMENTS, DISCUSS IT WITH HIM IF WE MEET
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 Empty Re: #1 - Ukraine - situation reports

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:41 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
1 hod.
Ukraine Tapped By Obama Admin To Hurt Trump, Help Clinton And Protect Bidens

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-27/ukraine-tapped-obama-admin-hurt-trump-help-clinton-and-protect-bidens

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:59 pm

Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
6 min.
Oleg Tsarev: Zelensky's Team and Two Scenarios of Development for Ukraine - Western and Oligarchic
https://www.stalkerzone.org/oleg-tsarev-zelenskys-team-and-two-scenarios-of-development-for-ukraine-western-and-oligarchic/ …

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Zelensky is ready to discuss new conditions for Ukraine and Russia’s coexistence: http://tass.com/world/1056202

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:12 pm

Center for issuing Russian passports to LPR residents starts working in test mode in Rostov region
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=900505

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Zelensky’s team backs exit ban on Poroshenko, his allies: http://tass.com/world/1056295

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦‏ @Russ_Warrior · 5 min.
#Putin on Zelensky's childish decision to simplify the procedure to get the Ukrainian citizenship for Russians as response to Russian initiative about Donbass: "I'm glad he realizes that we are one people, this approach will be helpful in the future"
https://life.ru/1212307

Owned again...

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:10 pm

PUTIN: WOULD BE FAIR TO RETURN CITIZENSHIP TO UKRAINIANS WHO HAD TO FLEE THEIR COUNTRY TO ESCAPE PERSECUTION BY CURRENT UKRAINIAN REGIME

14:21
PUTIN: WOULD BE FAIR TO RETURN UKRAINIAN PASSPORT TO MIKHEIL SAAKASHVILI, WHO WAS UNLAWFULLY DEPRIVED OF UKRAINIAN CITIZENSHIP

14:20
PUTIN: RUSSIANS AND UKRAINIANS WOULD ONLY BENEFIT FROM COMMON CITIZENSHIP

http://www.interfax.com/news.asp

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:18 pm

Eduard Dolinsky‏ @edolinsky · 3 hod.
A wedding in Lviv, Ukraine. Guests dressed in Nazi military uniform.

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 D5UlUQMXkAAd9Je

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 Giphy_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Nearly 90% of Donbas residents want to be Russian citizens - Russian Interior Ministry
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu May 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Zelensky says Ukraine and Russia share only state border, have nothing else in common: http://tass.com/world/1056799

The satire continued ... lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 02, 2019 6:31 pm

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Russland-sagt-zum-globalen-Internet-4411145.html

There is a discussion about Russias plans with their internet, don't understand the technical particulars, but had an interesting experience with Ukraine. In one of my posts I only wrote Ukraine, that seemed to be ok. In another I wrote Ukraine and "Putsch" and within a few seconds I got "red". I made a test, wrote about automatic bots + Ukraine and Putsch. The same. Then I posted a smilie - nothing happened. So it seems there are really automatic bots for ratings.

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 02, 2019 10:50 pm

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 1836234700

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 03, 2019 12:39 am

Disgusting...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 03, 2019 12:50 am

Zambeezi wrote:

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 949160760 #1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 949160760 #1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 949160760

As boris already wrote in the main topic - I watched this massacre, crime against humanity, live via many streams online 5 years ago. The simple fact that not single one western (or even Slavic) country condemned that brutal criminal act speaks loud how firmly west, and its lackeys from former eastern block, stand for democracy, humanity and freedom. On one hand Trump's government calls any kind of criticizm of the zionist state of Israel as antisemitic, on other hand openly supports neo-nazi brigades in Ukraine with money, training and weapons. On one hand Brussels wages war against so-called hate speech and extremism, that is connected with uncontrolled immigration, on other hand supports Ukrainian regime, that runs hitlists of the "enemies of the country", openly worships nazi collaborators and holocaust participators.

Fuck them all I say. They are beasts disguised as humans...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 03, 2019 11:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 03, 2019 4:46 pm

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri May 03, 2019 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 04, 2019 1:17 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 04, 2019 5:21 pm

Patrick Lancaster
@PLnewstoday
21 hod.
#Ukraine's Breakaway #DPR Practice for Victory Day Parade
https://youtu.be/h1-D7ombmtA
#Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 05, 2019 11:17 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Patrick Lancaster
@PLnewstoday
4 min.
#DPR Reports 2 Ukrainian Soldiers Killed in battle https://youtu.be/gjm7Z1O4-oc
#Ukraine

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 06, 2019 2:08 am

May 2, 2014. In memory of the victims of the Odessa Massacre.

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 869861_original

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 873896_original

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 Bmqhzrkcyaa6x9b

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 872760_original

More info:
https://crimesofempire.com/category/odessa-massacre-2/
http://rinf.com/alt-news/editorials/anniversary-last-mays-odessa-massacre/
http://ersieesist.livejournal.com/813.html

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 59445901_2320605591510047_8659888811704057856_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeFFxcAD26MWQsQi7OvLGqfJm1iuUIh2363pJ5Os2_TXUrIz_Nyg7KzxWtBnN16PHf_66sLPyTEBGP89-YOTTzbT4uX6H7UPf4KTJX3cI5MbWg&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 ?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-w6aboe8kCgc%2FU6aUFt-XT4I%2FAAAAAAAAAYo%2FSI1sBPUZf1c%2Fs1600%2FOdessa%2BMassacre

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 59632342_2321222544781685_6237951560874196992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeFrkK-drCf1Tp4nbC4Gnvwvfx-_J1HoQTpr7FwKTyp-dGdBDlMRvEK3hQkVJ9fPDL10n1aqd-icg71EYwdSlcBrMRw5uQYJftX1YhDBZ3anOw&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 06, 2019 3:43 pm

muga!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed May 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Re-privatization, nationalization in Ukraine inexpedient - Kolomoisky

Putin calls for defending truth about common history in his (WW2) greetings to Ukrainian people

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed May 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Kremlin comments on Kiev's move not to recognize Russian passports for Donbass residents

More:
http://tass.com/politics/1057473

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 2:46 am

TASS
@tassagency_en
7 hod.
Putin sends greetings to Ukrainians on Victory Day, urges to counter revival of fascism
http://tass.com/politics/1057554 …

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 949160760 #1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 949160760 #1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 33 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next