Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break

+17
hillbilly
FoShizzle
Mr Badger
Gavin
Nuke68
Libertine
Sultan of Wings
H10
Lupus
Flying Dutchman
rtloo
boris
Ptolemaios
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
21 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 25 Empty Re: #1 - Music videos - late night doom break

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 25 Empty Re: #1 - Music videos - late night doom break

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:00 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:47 pm

Extremely good tune for me... Razz

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:20 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:34 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:09 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:18 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:30 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:05 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:11 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:29 am

Henry Rollins song about Trump????

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:That's the greatest track I've heard in a long time...

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 25 3077205713
#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 25 2713748720
the audio at the start is from "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins.
I highly recommend reading it or getting the audio book.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:35 am

R.I.P Keith, you will be missed

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:25 pm

boris wrote:R.I.P Keith, you will be missed

That's sad. The Prodigy wasn't exactly my my cup of tea, yet their hits from 90s are part of my teenage life. Firestarter or Voodoo People I can name right now. My back then good friend was their big fan, too. RIP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:53 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:16 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:55 am

Probably posted this before, but it's beautiful...

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:04 am

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 25 3077205713

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:06 am

luda wrote:

When I was a little girl I've tried to sing like Rebroff ...

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:03 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:29 pm

New Rammstein. It caused some outrage...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:New Rammstein. It caused some outrage...

This is a fist in the face of everyone who thinks there are simple answers. And especially who thinks that this is pro nazis is absolutely wrong. Lindemann sings he isn't able to love Germany. Perhaps there will be a translation.

Auntie

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:54 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

This is a fist in the face of everyone who thinks there are simple answers. And especially who thinks that this is pro nazis is absolutely wrong. Lindemann sings he isn't able to love Germany. Perhaps there will be a translation.

Auntie

Yeah, I understood the video in the same way, even without translation. It's satire on "Deutschland, Deutschland ueber alles". It's quite on point right at the wime when Berlin and Paris tries to take over the initiative and transform the EU in 4th reich of some kind. That's how I understand the video. I'm quite confused over the black lady tho. Not sure if meant as symbol of failed immigration policy or, vice versa, as possible solution. Maybe there is no symbolism at all (I doubt it tho).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Auntie

Yeah, I understood the video in the same way, even without translation. It's satire on "Deutschland, Deutschland ueber alles". It's quite on point right at the wime when Berlin and Paris tries to take over the initiative and transform the EU in 4th reich of some kind. That's how I understand the video. I'm quite confused over the black lady tho. Not sure if meant as symbol of failed immigration policy or, vice versa, as possible solution. Maybe there is no symbolism at all (I doubt it tho).

Migration: What many people don't know, Germany needed many immigrants after the WW2 for the "Wirtschaftswunder" ("economic miracle" or so), because there were really not enough workers here. They INVITED people from Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Yugoslavia and Turkey to work here. That was a completely other story, or did France invite the Algerians or GB the people from their colonies, I don't think so.

On the other hand, there are people who want to make migrants responsible for everything that's going wrong. They are as wrong as these, who see everything in rosy flowers and don't want to see the problems. Both simple minded.

I see the vid as a clear provocation and I love it. Until we all live in America ... Wink

Auntie

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:38 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Auntie

Migration: What many people don't know, Germany needed many immigrants after the WW2 for the "Wirtschaftswunder" ("economic miracle" or so), because there were really not enough workers here. They INVITED people from Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Yugoslavia and Turkey to work here. That was a completely other story, or did France invite the Algerians or GB the people from their colonies, I don't think so.

On the other hand, there are people who want to make migrants responsible for everything that's going wrong. They are as wrong as these, who see everything in rosy flowers and don't want to see the problems. Both simple minded.

I see the vid as a clear provocation and I love it. Until we all live in America ... Wink

Auntie

Personally I make responsible the globalist governments. Their regime change wars and attempts to take over more and more territory are indisputable reason of more and more displaced people. Then here come attempts to destroy traditional national states and borders in order to make one world Babylon. The governments are responsible. They let the criminals, hiden among a few refugees, to enter. They allow them to commit terror. And then they use it to tighten civil rights of their own citizens. Can you see the script?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Personally I make responsible the globalist governments. Their regime change wars and attempts to take over more and more territory are indisputable reason of more and more displaced people. Then here come attempts to destroy traditional national states and borders in order to make one world Babylon. The governments are responsible. They let the criminals, hiden among a few refugees, to enter. They allow them to commit terror. And then they use it to tighten civil rights of their own citizens. Can you see the script?

Do you remember W2EU? I know about the script, but the dumb nazi-sheep can not see that he's also a tool for them. They don't know that their beloved AfD want to cut wages too.

I would't talk about globalist governments, they only execute what big biz (banks AND companies) needs and wants. ATM they want to avoid the next "crisis" - with a bigger war. I'm watching this development since over 10 years now.

Therefore they want to cut our (the people) communication over www.

Can you see this script too?

Auntie

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:35 am

glp ban haha i knew they like

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next